• Rank
    El Chino
  • Birthday June 27

Profile Information

• Interests
    The Late Boudicca.

Recent Profile Visitors

23,926 profile views
  1. Construction Time Again. Today’s jobsite. Canada on the left. United Shites of America on the right. Gordie Howe Int’l Bridge almost completed span in background. Ambassador Bridge in foreground. Freighter rolling through: no bridges were damaged in the making of this photo.
  2. “Let's get a list going: … 4 Jul 24: Sir Creep”
  3. Sir Creep

(C)Rappers

Hip-hop and rap pioneer Rico Wade has died at age 52, according to a social media post by his friend Killer Mike and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. A cause of death has not been released by the family. SC
  4. Sir Creep

Derby Dead Pool 2024

You are certainly aware that every link for archival DDP teams takes you to the 2024 list of team names.
  5. Sir Creep

Aerospace and Astronomy

8 April 2024 (Monday) Path of Totality. We are about 70 miles north of Toledo, Ohio, which will have 00:01:20 of total darkness. I would go but the traffic will be unbearable, and clouds are forecasted across much of the path (most of Texas and Ohio that I researched at least), which is sad. Anyway, we get 98% here whatever that means. Sir Creep works outside and relies on the sun, so probably work a half day lol SC https://nationaleclipse.com/maps.html
  6. Sir Creep

Memes

iykyk
  7. Sir Creep

Deathlist Cup 2024

I just didn’t buy what was being sold here on DL; none of his pals made it sound as dire. My loss.
  8. Sir Creep

Last Sweepstake

Dave Burgess yay
  9. Sir Creep

Deathlist Cup 2024

I turned mine in a couple hours to spare, like we do. Didn’t have a clue my ringer had died; and I only threw Irving’s name as my sub bc I figured you would launch him yet again though I’m certain he’s fine and a liar, but I could eliminate one of your picks should the unfortunate occur, which it did. Same reason I made Harrell my joker (I knew you would) and why I listed Jimmy Carter (don’t wanna get caught w pants down should he actually die). I did my best to make this a 6-on-6 match or so, and to that extent I’m ok with my lineup. But they’ll either all be dead or ok by March 4th.
  10. Sir Creep

Last Of The Mohicans

RIP to Lou and one last time to all who were aboard the USS Arizona. SC
  11. Sir Creep

American Football Players

Great player, you gotta wonder why he killed himself; no outlet for his energy or anger. Imagine slamming into opponents for 20 years and then sitting in a recliner. CTE study in 5, 4, 3, 2… SC
  12. Sir Creep

Passed-Punks & No-Wavers

The great Chris Cross from Ultravox should be mentioned here, and now he is. A bassist himself, Sir Creep always considered Chris a hack who played through a series of pedals. That is until (*caution: name drop coming) he conversed with Midge Ure directly and was told no, in fact every note you hear is played by Mr Cross. At that moment SirC had new respect for him. Ultravox has always been one of his favourite listens. SirC never got to see Ultravox, due to cancellations more than anything else. Sadly, this is the ultimate cancellation. RIP SC
  13. Sir Creep

Khaleda Zia

He’s a fraud. Saw the announcement hours before turning in my Cup team and STILL left him off. All the criminals are frauds.
  14. Sir Creep

Deathlist Cup 2024

Dumb team** submitted. Good luck @DevonDeathTrip. **dumb team Frank Caprio - Judge Jimmy Carter - US President Gordon ‘Sid’ Cowans - fütbol Aston Villa Wayne Eddy - MN radio Paul Harrell - Gun guy (**JOKER**) David Irving - Nazi embracing cunt Robert Mailman - Wrongly imprisoned Terry Jon Martin - Slipper thief Steve McCoy - Atlanta radio Steve McMichael - NFL Bears Rena Venieri - Actress

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use