Community Reputation

1,347 Excellent

3 Followers

About Perhaps

Recent Profile Visitors

6,114 profile views
  1. Perhaps

Big Brother

Pete McGarry was his stepfather who died in 2021 and was a hit that year. Surprised with the amount of articles calling him his dad.
  2. Perhaps

Films with entirely dead casts

The eternally abysmal Diego devalued this thread a long time ago. As he does with every thread he takes a liking to.
  3. Perhaps

Windy City Deadpool 2023-2024

I'm getting 2,421 when I tally my hits up, not 2,171
  4. Perhaps

Catherine Windsor AKA Kate Middleton

It's really not that deep. But I do understand that emotions are currently running high.
  5. Perhaps

Highlight my post my dear. Mission accomplished I guess! Parasocial relationships remain a mystery to me.
  6. Perhaps

Hate the name of the thread for this evil slapper. I said this to be intentionally triggering to the unhinged who adore her, let's see if there's any bites.
  7. Perhaps

Hospitalization Pool

Janey Godley Linda Nolan James Whale Sonia Gandhi Jair Bolsonaro Joseph Estrada Khaleda Zia Billy Connolly Danniella Westbrook Empress Michiko
  8. Perhaps

Derby Dead Pool 2024

Ron Baynham QO: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-68602140
  9. Perhaps

Twisted DL 2023-2024

Josip Manolic on the bench please.
  10. Perhaps

Windy City Deadpool 2023-2024

Roland Griffiths was a hit for me back in October: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/lifestyle/oprah-talks-scientist-roland-griffiths-134900555.html
  11. Perhaps

Benjamin Netanyahu

I read the first two words of this then dipped. Surprised you still have an active account on here, considering you've said some not so nice things about trans people. Count your lucky stars while you can darling.
  12. Perhaps

Benjamin Netanyahu

These politician based threads serve nothing on here but to attract cunts like BonScott and many others who are sniffing this out as we speak. We don't need another thread where the mentally ill can throw shit at eachother for pages and pages. We have plenty.
  13. Perhaps

Oldest Living State Leaders DP

Mahathir Mohamad
  14. Perhaps

Deathlist Cup 2024

Chucked together a team based on an hours research. Always a pleasure to take part!
  15. Perhaps

African Leaders - Despots and Democratic

He did. Stop being so fucking obsessed with being negative on the obit chances of people that are obviously going to get one.

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use