All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Toast

Windy City Deadpool 2023-2024

Oooh I had that last time with Harry Belafonte!
  3. TheKeysOfMarinus

Dying Off The Radar

Anyone know what happened to British film and TV actor Fred Evans? Appeared in a lot of bit parts (The Avengers, Minder, Bergerac, Jeeves and Wooster); he’s a scene stealer as a policeman in Mr. Horatio Knibbles. I imagine he’s long dead but can’t find a date anywhere.
  4. 4/24/2024 86 Jeff Buckley — Hallelujah +2 43 Adele — Chasing Pavements 31 Taylor Swift — Love Story +2 10 Rihanna — Russian Roulette -1 6 James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado — Broken Strings -5
  5. time

Rugby Players

John O'Shea, Wales (5 caps) & Lions (1 cap) prop, has died aged 83 after a lengthy illness. First Lion to be sent off for foul play and also first lions prop to score 2 tries in a game.
  6. Sean

Twisted DL 2023-2024

Jane McAlevey to replace Frank Field please.
  7. roaming_comrade

King Salman of Saudi Arabia

Were the previous couple of Saudi Monarch deaths prepared with messages like these or did they come out of nowhere?
  8. DCI Frank Burnside

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

She certainly did
  9. Today
  10. drol

King Salman of Saudi Arabia

Hospitalised for routine check-ups.
  11. Perhaps

Twisted DL 2023-2024

Esther Rantzen to replace sub faller Manolic and Sven-Goran Eriksson as new sub please.
  12. Just when you thought Sunak had a fucking grating register, up springs oLiVEr dOWdEn. Dowden's really, really poor at PMQs, isn't he. Rayner crushed him and his party, ground the rubble to a paste and grouted one of her bathrooms with them.
  13. ladyfiona

Windy City Deadpool 2023-2024

He was my number1. That along with it being last 7 days. Changes score completely.
  14. chilean way

World's Oldest

Helen Doan, Canada oldest person dead at 112
  15. Toast

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

Woody Cook. A name that must be plagued by typos.
  16. Captain Hemlock

Deathlist Cup 2024

Not that @max_bossettishould be nervous but Frank Field at least puts me a bit closer.
  17. Captain Hemlock

Twisted DL 2023-2024

Frank Field is a hit for me. Please add Sven-Göran Eriksson to subs list.
  18. 24/4/2024 84 Jeff Buckley — Hallelujah 43 Adele — Chasing Pavements 29 Taylor Swift — Love Story +4 11 James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado — Broken Strings -2 11 Rihanna — Russian Roulette 00 Kings Of Leon — Use Somebody -4
  19. Commtech Sio Bibble

The 2024 Crowdsourced Deathlist

MP for Birken-Dead 5/50 23rd April 2024 Veteran Labour politician, Frank Field has finally succumbed to cancer after a decade long battle. Field first entered the realm of politics in 1964 when he became a councillor on the Hounslow borough council but he lost his bid for reelection in 1968 and instead became director of The Child Poverty Action Group. His first attempt to join parliament in 1966 was unsuccessful as he failed to usurp the incumbent Conservative MP in the South Buckinghamshire constituency, however in 1979 he was elected MP for the Birkenhead constituency, where he remained until 2019. Throughout Thatcher’s government Field occasionally sat on the front benches of the opposition, holding minor roles and chairing committees. In 1997, Tony Blair appointed him Minister for Welfare Reform but didn’t last long in the role as he was constantly clashing with other ministers and he eventually resigned after only 14 months, with Blair describing his ideas as “unfathomable”. Upon returning to the backbenches, he became a vocal critic of both Blair and Brown’s governments, even at one point before the 2010 election attempting to have Brown replaced. Field was a strong supporter of Brexit and increasingly lost support from his party and constituents for his views. In 2018 he left the Labour party citing internal racism as his reason, however some commentators have suggested he only left to save the embarrassment of being sacked. In the 2019 election he stood as an independent candidate in his constituency and much to no-one’s surprise didn’t win, but was appointed to the House of Lords in 2020. In October 2021 he announced he had terminal cancer and had been in hospice care; he had initially been diagnosed with prostate cancer around 2013. He died yesterday aged 81. He was making his third appearance on the Crowdsourced Deathlist, this year at no.9
  20. YoungWillz

FIFA World Cup Players

George Baker news report: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/george-baker-one-last-remaining-29048548
  21. Steve

Shadow DeathList Competition 2024

Frank Field is hit number 6 for me.
  22. YoungWillz

Frank Field

Now you have outlived Frank Field, how about a real challenge. Will you outlive Linda Nolan?
  23. Commtech Sio Bibble

Twisted DL 2023-2024

Frank is a hit for me too, I'll go for Jim Lovell please.
  24. The Old Crem

Time Added

Carlos Tevez in hospital with Chest Pains BBC
  25. En Passant

Frank Field

Easy tiger. Let's not get carried away eh? There's a lot more redemption than that required.
  26. Redrumours

Shadow Lists

Me too........But only two.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use