All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ladyfiona

The Beatles Death Curse

So anyway, Sean Ono Lennon and James McCartney have released a song together called Primrose Hill.
  3. Clorox Bleachman

Kill or Save: UK No.2 Hits of the 00s

19/04/2024 71 Jeff Buckley — Hallelujah 36 Adele — Chasing Pavements 34 Kings Of Leon — Use Somebody 34 Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys — Empire State Of Mind 34 James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado — Broken Strings 33 Rihanna — Russian Roulette 31 La Roux — In For The Kill 30 Taylor Swift — Love Story 24 Sam Sparro — Black & Gold +4 22 Britney Spears — Piece Of Me 13 The Script — The Man Who Can’t Be Moved -6
  4. mymango

King Charles III

I'm undecided. I'll probably go back to lurking once my muse is gone.
  5. 19/04/24 71 Jeff Buckley — Hallelujah 36 Adele — Chasing Pavements 34 Kings Of Leon — Use Somebody +4 34 Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys — Empire State Of Mind 34 James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado — Broken Strings 33 Rihanna — Russian Roulette 31 La Roux — In For The Kill -6 30 Taylor Swift — Love Story 22 Britney Spears — Piece Of Me 20 Sam Sparro — Black & Gold 19 The Script — The Man Who Can’t Be Moved
  6. Ulitzer95

King Charles III

I doubt it but ask him! @mymango, the lovely people of DL Forums want to know when/if you're fucking off...
  7. RoverAndOut

King Charles III

Well I knew as much, but thanks for confirming.
  8. mymango

King Charles III

So, the sources are all over the place. The truth is likely somewhere in-between.
  9. RetroGamer47

King Charles III

You think once Carter finally dies that will be the last we hear of mango on the forum, or he’ll move on to a new obsession like Mel Brooks?
  10. Ulitzer95

King Charles III

Basically mymango is finding (not so inventive) new ways to steer conversations about the King back to Jimmy Carter.
  11. jimbean1121

King Charles III

what the hell is going on
  12. Sleepiestpeep

King Charles III

... Monday. It was Monday.
  13. mymango

King Charles III

Knew it.
  14. Ulitzer95

King Charles III

Firstly, the king doesn't have "a" surgeon as such. Secondly, anything I've pinged to mango via DM is a false flag. I'm not about to give him any real details as he's a stranger on the internet at the end of the day. And he's just proven me correct to do so by blurting it out on here. I don't trust anyone on here. Journalist was true, but I wouldn't narrow it down beyond that, and I wouldn't give hints to who their source was.
  15. time

Hans Christian Rausing

He didn't lose his first wife, he knew she was in the bedroom.
  16. 19/4/24 71 Jeff Buckley — Hallelujah 37 La Roux — In For The Kill 36 Adele — Chasing Pavements 34 Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys — Empire State Of Mind +4 34 James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado — Broken Strings -3 33 Rihanna — Russian Roulette 30 Kings Of Leon — Use Somebody -3 30 Taylor Swift — Love Story 22 Britney Spears — Piece Of Me 20 Sam Sparro — Black & Gold 19 The Script — The Man Who Can’t Be Moved
  17. RoverAndOut

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

Course not. She's got a blue rosette, that's a pre-requisite.
  18. RoverAndOut

King Charles III

@Ulitzer95 why are you private messaging all these key details?! Making me look like a mug. If he hadn't mentioned your name, of course, he could have called you an 'unnamed source'.
  19. Fri 19 Apr 71 Jeff Buckley — Hallelujah 37 La Roux — In For The Kill 37 James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado — Broken Strings 36 Adele — Chasing Pavements 33 Rihanna — Russian Roulette 33 Kings Of Leon — Use Somebody 30 Taylor Swift — Love Story 30 Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys — Empire State Of Mind -6 22 Britney Spears — Piece Of Me +4 +1pb 20 Sam Sparro — Black & Gold 19 The Script — The Man Who Can’t Be Moved No reply so I've added @Paul Bearer's extra 1 point to the song he gave 3 points to, which was his most likely intention. If he disagrees, he can rectify that in his next scoring.
  20. mymango

King Charles III

When was the last time I posted there? It must've been weeks ago. Ulitzer messaged me to say his source "came from a head of a newspaper who spoke directly with the King's surgeon".
  21. TQR

King Charles III

Okay, fair play, I enjoyed reading that twattery, that was funny
  22. Charles De Gaulle

King Charles III

That's it mango. You tell them. You tell those treasonous rats the truth. King Charles will heal and survive his cancer. Thf big manly monarch will live and punish those who think otherwise. I cannot live in a world where there isn't a big manly monarch watching over me. Keeping me safe. I FUCKING CANTTTTTTTTT
  23. RoverAndOut

King Charles III

So you think the King's surgeon is the only one who knows his prognosis? You don't think members of the household or, just maybe, his son might know? You don't think walls have ears and things are overheard? Loads of places the source could have come from. And it's still just a rumour.
  24. Sleepiestpeep

King Charles III

self-awareness isn't your strong suit, is it?
  25. mymango

King Charles III

Ulitzer messaged me to say "he's fucked".
  26. RoverAndOut

King Charles III

And Ulitzer didn't write him off. He reported what he'd heard. Doesn't mean people don't beat bad diagnoses, but just changes the odds.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use