All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Steve

Electoral Deadpool 2024

I have two hits now with Josip Manolic and Frank Field
  3. Master Obit

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Surely one of the site admins (or someone in the know) could check his name on the death index? It's morbid but we've done similar for members on a different site I'm on.
  4. Ulitzer95

Time Added

Funeral notice for Brian Grey (Hugmans), aged 75. Died back on 19th March. Played as a midfielder for Swansea City, making 27 appearances. Also announced by the club itself nearer the time:
  5. maryportfuncity

Liz Truss

Some interesting demolitions of her book here:
  6. Today
  7. theoldlady

Twisted DL 2023-2024

Frank Field in dead, so please replace him with: Sven Goran Eriksson And Sonny Rollins moves into play.
  8. Off the top of my head the two people I miss most from here are him (likely dead, very sadly) and Hein (hopefully not)*. There are others, but for these two in particular I often consider what their responses might have been on any given subject - to this day. Such is life, and why I'm here myself mostly I guess. *I actually miss Deathray too, but for entirely different reasons and am in more of a minority there I suspect.
  9. Bibliogryphon

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

I do slightly miss the days when @Cat O'Falk used to follow my flights around the world and post updates here
  10. Spade_Cooley

The D-A-CH-DeathList 2024 (page 18)

First Chaser to die from any international version of the show, I think?
  11. Sod's Law

HARE'S DEATH POOL 2024

My strategy of diversifying my targets by having as few names appear between separate dead pools as possible doesn't seem to be bearing fruit.
  12. BuffaloPhil

HARE'S DEATH POOL 2024

Well that's a classic example of... well, you know
  13. Sod's Law

HARE'S DEATH POOL 2024

Sadly I picked him on the Electoral deadpool but not this one...
  14. Sod's Law

Electoral Deadpool 2024

Frank Field: my first hit of the year.
  15. ladyfiona

Pumping Them Out In The Birthing Pool 2024

Phil Foden's partner is expecting and so @The Old Crem and @Thatcher get points! As of 24th April 2024 LadyFiona - (Vanessa Hudgens, Lea Michele) - 35 points Lilham - (Sofia Richie, Vanessa Hudgens) - 25 points The Old Crem - (Lea Michele, Phil Foden) - 30 points CaptainChorizo - (Vanessa Hudgens) - 15 points Zsa Zsa’s Leg - (Vanessa Hudgens) - 15 points Thatcher - (Phil Foden) - 10 points
  16. gcreptile

The D-A-CH-DeathList 2024 (page 18)

German librarian Klaus Otto Nagorsnik suddenly dead at 69: https://m.bild.de/unterhaltung/tv-fernsehformate/gefragt-gejagt-klaus-otto-nagorsnik-ueberraschend-gestorben-66294b91c419f44c65ebbc9 Well-known for being the enemy of the participants in the German quiz show "Gefragt - gejagt". One of the few german shows I watched myself. A strangely low age for someone like him. You'd have guessed him dying at least in his 80s.
  17. diego

World's Oldest

Gertruda Gorecka succeeds her as the oldest person in Canada, born on 12 November 1911 in Kiebel, Posen, German Empire (now Keblowo, Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland), while the oldest person born in Canada happens to be Hazel Skuce born on 7 Feb 1912 in Blanshard Municipality, Manitoba, Helen was the last known person born in 1911 in Canada to die, unless someone else is found
  18. ladyfiona

Twisted DL 2023-2024

Frank Field is dead so Noam Chomsky replaces him Julie Goodyear in as sub
  19. I would have had Kings Of Leon and Empire State Of Mind going through at the expense of Swift and Morrison, in all honesty. And I'm not sure whether Adele would have made my top 4 - would certainly have been close though.
  20. BuffaloPhil

Windy City Deadpool 2024-25

1. Frank Caprio 2. Michael Flatley 3. Linda Ronstadt 4. Sven-Goran Eriksson 5. Simon Cowell (wildlife) 6. Marita Camacho Queiros 7. Paul Spencer (Dario G) 8. Michael Tilson Thomas 9. Sophie Kinsella 10. Anne Baker] 11. Esther Rantzen 12. Nigel Starmer-Smith 13. Roberta Flack 14. Steve McMichael 15. Elizabeth Kelly 16. John Hemingway 17. June Spencer 18. Erik Jensen 19. Diana Armfield 20. Peter Max 21. Agnes Keleti subs 1. Jimmy Carter 2. Ruth Buzzi 3. Bruce Willis 4. Vic Seixas 5. David Graham
  21. ladyfiona

Shadow Lists

5th hit. Derek Draper Glynis Johns Jonnie Irwin Tobi Keith Frank Field
  22. drol

King Salman of Saudi Arabia

Discharged .
  23. I have seen song after song that I have been championing fall by the wayside in the last two rounds. We have our Finalists for better or worse. I gave up downvoting Adele because it looked like it was in vain.
  24. ladyfiona

Windy City Deadpool 2023-2024

If i'm correct then my score is now 1217. Still only top 20 depending what everyone else gets, but it's better than the 640 points I had.
  25. maryportfuncity

Israeli Targets

MPFC says Sinwar is on his DDP team, and this is what I was fearing. The man may well see 2025, then
  26. ObakeFilter

Israeli Targets

Weird, this is not mentioned anywhere in local news. They usually mention that he was targeted even if not hit.
  27. The Unknown Man

Shadow Lists

Fourth hit of the year for me with Frank Field.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use