All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Fri 19 Apr 71 Jeff Buckley — Hallelujah 37 La Roux — In For The Kill 37 James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado — Broken Strings 36 Adele — Chasing Pavements 33 Rihanna — Russian Roulette 33 Kings Of Leon — Use Somebody 30 Taylor Swift — Love Story 30 Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys — Empire State Of Mind -6 22 Britney Spears — Piece Of Me +4 20 Sam Sparro — Black & Gold 19 The Script — The Man Who Can’t Be Moved No reply so I've added @Paul Bearer's extra 1 point to the song he gave 3 points to, which was his most likely intention.
  3. mymango

King Charles III

When was the last time I posted there? It must've been weeks ago. Ulitzer messaged me to say his source "came from a head of a newspaper who spoke directly with the King's surgeon".
  4. TQR

King Charles III

Okay, fair play, I enjoyed reading that twattery, that was funny
  5. Charles De Gaulle

King Charles III

That's it mango. You tell them. You tell those treasonous rats the truth. King Charles will heal and survive his cancer. Thf big manly monarch will live and punish those who think otherwise. I cannot live in a world where there isn't a big manly monarch watching over me. Keeping me safe. I FUCKING CANTTTTTTTTT
  6. RoverAndOut

King Charles III

So you think the King's surgeon is the only one who knows his prognosis? You don't think members of the household or, just maybe, his son might know? You don't think walls have ears and things are overheard? Loads of places the source could have come from. And it's still just a rumour.
  7. Sleepiestpeep

King Charles III

self-awareness isn't your strong suit, is it?
  8. mymango

King Charles III

Ulitzer messaged me to say "he's fucked".
  9. RoverAndOut

King Charles III

And Ulitzer didn't write him off. He reported what he'd heard. Doesn't mean people don't beat bad diagnoses, but just changes the odds.
  10. mymango

King Charles III

The idea that the King's surgeon would divulge private medical information to a guy at a newspaper, fully expecting him to keep his counsel, beggars belief, surely? I've hardly done most of the posting there. You've probably got me confused with tango.
  11. ladyfiona

King Charles III

Not to godmod but can you take your bickering elsewhere. You've already ruined the Jimmy Carter thread which I now avoid.
  12. Toast

King Charles III

You don't know if the source was unnamed. Ulitzer didn't say that. He isn't going to identify anyone here for obvious reasons.
  13. TQR

King Charles III

I know. Difference is, people enjoy reading my twattery.
  14. mymango

King Charles III

Whatever. Just don't write him off. Look at how many times we've written Carter off. It's entirely possible he gets through this and you know that.
  15. Ulitzer95

King Charles III

Don't care, virgin.
  16. mymango

King Charles III

You've made a name for yourself as a twat on this forum, so I'd be careful throwing stones in that glasshouse.
  17. mymango

King Charles III

You're a Wikipedia editor, like me, and I expected more from you. I still do, even after all this, since you've done a lot of good work there.
  18. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.
  19. TQR

King Charles III

You've been a member for about a year and a half, and for there or thereabouts a year and a half of that, you've been a twat.
  20. Ulitzer95

King Charles III

This isn't Wikipedia. I don't need to present published sources. It's a fucking forum mango boy. A forum. Where people chat, discuss, gossip and speculate. What part of this are you not understanding?
  21. DCI Frank Burnside

King Charles III

Be interesting to see how this plays out if true. With QEII they could hide behind things being down old age etc..... With Charles not so much even if he's in his mid 70's
  22. mymango

King Charles III

No, you can't label someone a nutjob for calling out unverifiable information based on anonymous sources that can't be independently confirmed. The idea that whoever you spoke to was able to get the King's surgeon to divulge private medical information? How on earth are you this gullible? I'm not giving a name, bad or otherwise, to anyone. I just think it's absolutely outrageous to be writing off the King's life. It's completely disgusting and I think anybody with a shred of decency would agree. I've frequented this forum for over a decade, so I think I'll be fine.
  23. Ulitzer95

King Charles III

That's what this is all about for you, isn't it? You're a hardcore royalist and think that discussing and speculating about their health is treasonous. In other words you're a nut job and give a bad name to the majority of moderate royalists. The Royals are not above scrutiny and can be subject to speculation just as much as anyone else. If you have a problem with what we do here, then leave the forum. A few other users have suggested that you may not be mature enough to be on here. Take a hint a go elsewhere.
  24. Comped

King Charles III

Literally the only thing making me believe that this could remotely be possible is that Ulitzer has a very good track record. Otherwise all public signs point in the complete opposite direction. Personally my sign will be if Charles travels to France for the D-Day anniversary. If he does and participates in the full program of events as scheduled, he's definitely in better shape than suggested here.
  25. Toast

Death By Numbers 2024

This reminded me of the poem "Warning" by Jenny Joseph: When I am an old woman, I shall wear purple With a red hat that doesn’t go, and doesn’t suit me. And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves And satin candles, and say we’ve no money for butter. I shall sit down on the pavement when I am tired And gobble up samples in shops and press alarm bells And run my stick along the public railings And make up for the sobriety of my youth. I shall go out in my slippers in the rain And pick the flowers in other people’s gardens And learn to spit. You can wear terrible shirts and grow more fat And eat three pounds of sausages at a go Or only bread and pickles for a week And hoard pens and pencils and beer nuts and things in boxes. But now we must have clothes that keep us dry And pay our rent and not swear in the street And set a good example for the children. We must have friends to dinner and read the papers. But maybe I ought to practise a little now? So people who know me are not too shocked and surprised When suddenly I am old, and start to wear purple.
  26. mymango

King Charles III

It's entirely possible Charles beats the odds just like Carter did. It's absolutely possible and I don't know why you're being so cynical about his prospects based on anonymous, unnamed sources that you haven't been able to independently verify. If that source told you they were sleeping with the Princess of Wales, would you believe them as well? To believe this rubbish is so ridiculous it would be laughable if it wasn't so outrageous and borderline treasonous. Whoever gave you that misinformation is a scumbag of the highest order.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use