All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. drol

African Despots

Moi discharged. Yaaawnn. https://www.pulselive.co.ke/news/mzee-daniel-arap-moi-back-at-his-kabarnet-gardens-home-after-nairobi-hospital-stay/rrm3wte.amp
  3. Today
  4. msc

44. Prunella Scales

Now I want to be contrarian and say Nicholas and Alexandra! But yeah, Royal Jelly or King Edward are the standouts imo Although a role not mentioned that easily jumps to mind is as angry bipolar academic Professor Furie in an episode of a Very Peculiar Practice. Manages to steal the show off Peter Davison, David Troughton and Graham Crowden, no small feat! Anyhow there is a Canal Journeys on next Sunday, but its another hastily put together clip show. Which suggests to me the channel wanted a proper new series but health got in the way.
  5. Toast

44. Prunella Scales

He's been Winston Churchill a couple of times, but it's Royal Jelly that sticks in my mind.
  6. alz

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)

https://nieuws365.be/news/grote-zorgen-om-marieke-vervoort vervoort in hospital with a central line
  7. Bibliogryphon

44. Prunella Scales

I would have thought Brass would have been his signature role.
  8. Cerberus

44. Prunella Scales

Timothy West will be best remembered as Edward VII, won't he? Looked like him several times last night, when he had the beard. I enjoyed seeing the two of them last night though didn't realise it was a one-off. Probably worth putting both on for next year. Francesca Anis was the young Lillie Langtry, I'm guessing.
  9. FixedBusiness

Dead Drummers

Ah fuck, I was wondering why he wasn't on the tour lineup when I saw them in August.
  10. Spade_Cooley

The Dead of 2019

Joyce Cansfield, the first ever series champion of Countdown, died earlier this month aged 90. She was also a cruciverbalist who contributed 1,265 cryptic crosswords to The Times.
  11. Bibliogryphon

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?

If I were a salesman I would actually be detailing why you would need an outfit that came with such a hefty price tag.
  12. Joey Russ

Derby Dead Pool 2019

If she died last year sadly it’s too late to get a replacement sub now. It only is accepted through the first two weeks of the year or so.
  13. I think Kinnock has an inferiority complex so close yet so far Kinnock
  14. Bibliogryphon

Michael J Fox

I watched BTTF 3 yesterday.
  15. Youth in Asia

Derby Dead Pool 2019

Belinda Charlton Gilfoyle (my unique pick) has apparently died, although her death was not publicised. So no qualifying obit. Also according to Google she died last 14 December. Can I use my sub? https://www.twipu.com/FionaThrust/tweet/1082009684972838915 Err, Ok, I just checked, my next sub available is Huston Smith, who died in 2016. Clearly I'm not very good at this game.
  16. Wee Jum

Michael J Fox

Any update on Mr J Fox ? Was wondering as I was just watching Back To The Future at the moment as its Back To The Future day
  17. msc

Baseball

They do it to inspire paranoia in middle aged readers imo.
  18. Sir Creep

The Chequered Flag

He was always slow as fuck making it to the chequered flag over his career...
  19. Sir Creep

Baseball

Hmmmm five paragraphs and not one mention of how he died. Usually when they don’t say, it means.... suicide or overdose. Not this time. “Cooper died after having a blood clot. He had knee surgery earlier in the week and was recuperating at his father's home in Iowa. Popular with his fellow umps, he was talking to them Saturday about his recovery.” So it’s odd if not malfeasance of pen by the ‘journalist’ assigned to drafting this obit not to put the cause of death that I found quite easily elsewhere. SirC
  20. Kinnock

The EU Referendum Hokey Cokey

Got to bring the legislation forward.
  21. YoungWillz

Summary: Bog off Bawjaws and Rees-Mogg.
  22. Kinnock

Speaker's statement due any minute now.
  23. Bibliogryphon

I am not any sort of salesman, thank you very much
  24. Bibliogryphon

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

At St. Pancras waiting for a delayed Eurostar to Brussels where I have 3.5 days of meetings
  25. Aah, you're a salesman not a spy or jet-setting civil servant.
  26. Bibliogryphon

Even though I technically work in the fashion industry. How the hell does a single outfit cost in excess of £60K?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use