All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Commtech Sio Bibble

Deadpool Detective Work

Forgive me if this has been brought up before, but for some reason the search function isn't allowing me to search her full name but there is a GRO death record for an Elizabeth C. Kelly born in 1921 died Q4 2016 in south Tyneside (Kelly was supposedly born in Newcastle). It's not too far before the date of that last confirmed autograph which could have been written before she died and then not posted til afterwards or delayed.
  3. drol

Hollywood Possibilities

Big one and overdue for a while.
  4. Movies&Tennis

Hollywood Possibilities

Oscar winner Louis Gossett Jr dead at 87: https://apnews.com/article/louis-gossett-jr-dies-1e86e1441ec8b614a282f3de22490a07
  5. DCI Frank Burnside

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

The Nolan and his missus one's are very odd. Not like they couldn't have been done on the Kings Birthday list.
  6. Ulitzer95

Deadpool Detective Work

March 2017 according to StarTiger. I'm sure there are several happy birthday posts on Facebook and Twitter after then but not sure how reliable they are.
  7. livingbygrace

People I Was Surprised To Find Are Still Alive

Yep I have her on an upcoming pool list. She also played Lilia in the 10 Commandments
  8. Gisooo

Deadpool Detective Work

Last credit was in 2007, last autograph was in 2017 or 2018 I can't remember
  9. Commtech Sio Bibble

Deadpool Detective Work

Do we know when she was last active or confirmed to be living?
  10. 3/29/2024 27 Kate Nash — Foundations 27 Manic Street Preachers — Your Love Alone Is Not Enough 27 Gwen Stefani ft. Akon — The Sweet Escape 27 Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse — Valerie 26 Chamillionaire ft. Krayzie Bone — Ridin’ +1 26 Plain White T’s — Hey There Delilah 25 Cascada — Everytime We Touch 24 Fall Out Boy — This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race 24 Arctic Monkeys — Brianstorm 23 Maroon 5 — Makes Me Wonder +1 22 Mary J. Blige & U2 — One 22 Ida Corr vs. Fedde Le Grand — Let Me Think About It 22 The White Stripes — Icky Thump 22 Mark Ronson ft. Daniel Merriweather — Stop Me 22 Christina Aguilera — Ain’t No Other Man 22 Corinne Bailey Rae — Put Your Records On 21 Embrace — Nature’s Law 21 Infernal — From Paris To Berlin 21 T2 ft. Jodie Aysha — Heartbroken 21 Booty Luv — Boogie 2Nite  21 Bodyrox ft. Luciana — Yeah Yeah 20 U2 & Green Day — The Saints Are Coming 20 Avril Lavigne — Girlfriend 20 Mutya Buena — Real Girl 20 Take That — Rule The World 20 Rihanna — SOS +1 19 The Killers — When You Were Young 18 Just Jack — Starz In Their Eyes -3 18 Red Hot Chili Peppers — Dani California 17 Eric Prydz ft. Floyd — Proper Education 17 50 Cent, Justin Timberlake & Timbaland — Ayo Technology 17 LL Cool J ft. Jennifer Lopez — Control Myself 17 Justin Timberlake — My Love 16 Fergie — Big Girls Don’t Cry +1 13 Rihanna — Unfaithful 10 Chris Brown ft. Juelz Santana — Run It 5 Shayne Ward — No U Hang Up / If That’s OK With You -3
  11. Ulitzer95

Deadpool Detective Work

@Master Obit, another one that's puzzled me. An historic edit to the page of cricketer Mary Johnson (wiki) said she died on 17 July 2017, aged 92. I couldn't match her up with anyone in the GRO, but there's a good chance she married and took on a new surnamed. Also, her real first name, Winifred, could have been dropped in later records, making her harder to find as Mary is a very common name for women born in the 1920s!
  12. Autistic Merit

The 4th Death of 2024

I reckon that this year will be the most dry. Not even one surprising death so far.
  13. Ulitzer95

Deadpool Detective Work

If you have bank holiday boredom that bad then maybe you'd like to take a look at Elizabeth Kelly? Today is supposedly her 103rd birthday, but I'm close to joining the club of ppl on here who doubt she's still alive.
  14. Today
  15. Commtech Sio Bibble

William Roache

To bring this chat back on topic a bit, watching those scenes on Wednesday's episode of Corrie proved to me that he is in no way ready for the list, he's still a proud confident performer who can take charge in a scene. It's Barbara Knox who I think we should all be keeping an eye on.
  16. Bentrovato

William Roache

A walk through a grassy meadow with the smell of the spring bringing you the joy of new life
  17. Bentrovato

William Roache

The music of songbirds will help. Maybe the cooling breeze of a morning.
  18. Bentrovato

William Roache

Yes.
  19. Ulitzer95

William Roache

Why? Because I'm sick of The Quim Reaper needlessly bullying ppl whilst being 100% hypocritical?
  20. Ulitzer95

By -Election Bingo 2019-2024

Looks bad. His missus has been charged as well apparently? They'll have to rescind his knighthood if he gets convicted.
  21. Bentrovato

William Roache

Seek professional help.
  22. arghton

Checkmate

Isa Kasimi or Igors Rausis, Latvian former Chess GM who in 2019 lost his titles and was given a six year ban for cheating (browsing phone on the loo) has reportedly died at 62 following 21 years with cancer.
  23. Ulitzer95

William Roache

Miranda is no less off topic than your inane political rants. In fact, telling us Corrie have a new romance story line for him is a relevant update. Tells us Roache ain’t going to meet his maker until 2026 at least.
  24. Thatcher

By -Election Bingo 2019-2024

Anyone pick Lagan Valley? No reason…
  25. maryportfuncity

Donald J Trump

Oh aye, and...before the investors rush to the new social media opportunity, might be worth looking over the claims of an ex-aide that Trump "hoodwinked" Scotland. The sums for his loss making operation in northern Scotland are a long way from the claims made setting the place up https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-68069245
  26. The Watcher

People I Was Surprised To Find Are Still Alive

Debra Paget (born 1933) is 91 later this year. She played the love interest (Lucia) of Victor Mature (died 1999) who played the title role in Demetrius & the Gladiators which was filmed 70 years ago in 1954 so not surprisingly she is the only major cast member still alive. The film and its predecessor The Robe are showing on various channels today as it is Good Friday.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use