I am so sorry.
  4. Today
  5. Joey Russ

Dead Pop Stars

Preston Epps is not alive anymore.
  6. Yesterday
  7. YoungWillz

Authors Last A Long Time, But....

Death notice for British author Walter Harris, aged 93: http://announcements.telegraph.co.uk/deaths/233430/harris Aka Carl Dreadstone and EK Leyton.
  8. Very Annoyed Scot

The Deathlist Howto

None of those worked, but I managed to get the forum up as a guest on Chrome with some settings changes, only to find account passwords locked due to Firefox cookies. So having created a new email account only to twig gmail is blocking DL, this sock account will say hi and I'll wait till Grim gets round to fixing the bloody issue. Took a few days last time (2015?). Anyhow, in the unlikely event anyone needs to tell me something (ha), PM Joey or Rad and they can tell me, I think. Fun. msc.
  9. Deathray

Death In The Family

Sorry to hear that Willz.
  10. The Old Crem

Hospitalised!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7054565/Katie-Piper-reveals-shes-isnt-going-home-anytime-soon-rushed-hospital.html Katie Piper is in hospital with infection.
  11. Joey Russ

Death In The Family

I’m so sorry to hear that Wilz. Hope things get better for you.
  12. The Old Crem

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

I think i will wait before I fiddle around with my Ipad time settings - I hope it is fixed before I have my summer holiday through.
  13. YoungWillz

Death In The Family

OldWillz died today of cancer. Pain free at last. I've been running about for months sorting stuff out while he was in the hospital, now he's gone. Kept it quiet because it's been cool to have something else to occupy me. Orphan now.
  14. Torva Messor

2. Herman Wouk

Some of those unaccounted stiffs are "better dead than red".
  15. gcreptile

Diego Maradona

He had shoulder surgery before Cannes: https://www.france24.com/en/20190519-injured-maradona-unable-attend-cannes-film-festival
  16. The Old Crem

8. Jimmy Carter

I think she is going to go before him - she always seems to having hospital worthy illnesses (Unlike Jimmy who gets the cancer and bad falls). She will be a bad miss if she dies this year but an humongous one if she is not added next year.
  17. Deathray

19. Gordon Banks

Adjusted for inflation that £1,194.41. Or £62,109 a year. Not a bad salary. For context the lowest paid footballer in the Premier League was Ben Gibson who earned £3,600 or £187,200. More than treble what Banks earned.
  18. jcc

Ironic Deaths

'I've killed my mother!' Horrified daughter's scream after she crashed her car and her mum was flung out of passenger window when doctor gave her permission not to wear a seatbelt because of her HERNIA
  19. JemmieDuffs

Testing editing permissions with lynx browser. What a prehistoric interface.
  20. JemmieDuffs

Testing posting permissions with lynx browser. Wow, I can post in Chromium now, having emptied the data cached in the browser. I better save this password as I'm running low on clever sockpuppet account names. And apologies to users whose posts I may've reported in error. Tabbing through 24 hotlinks per page can lead to honest mistakes.
  21. Cat O'Falk

19. Gordon Banks

His signed contract with Leicester is up for auction. It shows he was paid a basic £60 a week in 1964. https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/contract-shows-how-much-goalkeeper-2891312
  22. Finally am able to get through on mobile after clearing data on Safari and setting the clock to a week earlier (my computer, which is given by the school, requires an administrator to change the date there, so it’s a no go for that device).
  23. Spade_Cooley

Dead Pop Stars

Alabama 3's The Reverend D. Wayne Love has died, apparently following a performance at the Highpoint Festival. If you're wondering what he did in Alabama 3's most famous song.... the answer is nothing, his verse is cut out of The Sopranos' theme tune.
  24. Torva Messor

Exactly. I can access the site with Chromium, but I wasn't able to post to any forums with my new account, nor direct message anyone for a few hours at least. My Mozilla Firefox browser is set to manual updates, so I was fortunate to avoid that ugly, brief moment when none of the adblockers worked with the most recent update. Maybe that's another factor allowing me to log in with a manually set date on my PC: I'm running Mozilla Firefox 66.0.2 (64-bit) i don't have Internet Explorer; my operating system is Linux Mint. I can access the site with lynx, the ancient command-line text-only browser, regardless of certificate issue, which is handy. ETA: Hooray! My fingers remembered my password! And I can post in Chromium in real time.
  25. Torva Messor

If people realize they can browse the site, but can't log in because they've forgotten their password, they can choose to alter their PC's time setting. I can't find my password. I can browse the site if I whitelist it in my Chromium browser settings, but I can't log on if I don't have my password, as it's cached in my Mozilla browser settings for this website. To recap: one browser, Chromium, loads deathlist.net because I've whitelisted the settings to bypass the expired certificate error, yet I can't log in with the Torva Messor account, or I can log in with a newly registered account but cannot post nor direct message people, The default browser, Mozilla Firefox, loads deathlist.net and lets me log on as Torva Messor because I've manually backdated the PC's time setting and because my password's in the browser cache. I don't know how to search for my encrypted password in Browser A's cache, copy it, and paste in the 'Sign in' portion of the site with Browser B. Those who can collect or recollect their passwords for a website aren't reliant on browser caches to keep them logged in. .
  26. I can access via Chrome now, too - if I turn off "safe browsing" in the settings. But I can not post, lol (writing this from Mozilla). Also, I might only be able to get access because my Mozilla is slightly outdated, and once I reboot the computer, it will update to the newest version and I suspect I lose access again - unless the security exception for the forum is saved. Edit: Now I can post in Chrome as well. Took ages at first, but now it works.
  27. If people realise they can access the site by using a different browser then they have no need to alter their clocks. If people aren't trying a different browser then they can't read your post telling them to alter their clocks. I usually use Chrome which doesn't allow me to read your post at present. I can get on the site by using Internet Explorer and so have no need to alter my clock because I just continue to use IE until everything returns to normal.
  28. gcreptile

Magicians And Hypnotists

Siegfried - of Siegfried and Roy - had heart surgery and says that he would have died a day later without it: https://www.bild.de/regional/muenchen/muenchen-aktuell/siegfried-und-roy-herz-op-bei-star-magier-siegfried-fischbacher-62056538.bild.html (german link)
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use