All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Quim Reaper

Non-British Royals

Sorry, I didn't see your post in the Gangster thread. Either I was purposely avoiding it or I did see it but wasn't interested enough in the content to retain what it said. But of course you're right, your post content does speak for itself; your post count is more than three times your reputation count. TQR
  3. Today
  4. CoffinLodger

The 100 Club

Spanish civil war veteran and journalist William Krehm has died at 105
  5. YoungWillz

Hollywood Possibilities

I mean, for Fay McKenzie there is this, saying she died 16 April: Obvously still awaiting some form of news obit.
  6. Sir Creep

Non-British Royals

I explained fully what I was doing (see Gangster thread). My present post-whoring aside (a dozen posts maybe?), I think my post content speaks for itself, and leave you to your remark and defense of it, Quim. SC
  7. Sir Creep

The 2019 Deathlist Cup

Mayweather kept ducking the older Pacquiao till it was a match he could win on age alone. I see a method to DI's madness, waiting till Final Four.
  8. Sir Creep

Quiz Time

9. Sir Creep

St. Patrick's Day

10. Sir Creep

Statistics

11. Sir Creep

Pumping Them Out In The Birthing Pool

12. Sir Creep

17. Emperor Akihito

13. Yesterday
  14. Cat O'Falk

Photographers

No, I don't think so. It seems Doreen's parents are Horace L (Leonard?) Spooner and Ada E Tribe whilst Dennis' parents are Thomas G Spooner and Lily F Brinkley.
  15. The Quim Reaper

The EU Referendum Hokey Cokey

Corbyn, Leave voter, saves us from Remainer May's Brexit railroading...yeah, cunt off mate. We're fucked.
  16. msc

Photographers

Sister of ex- Dr Who showrunner Dennis Spooner? Born 4 years apart in Tottenham by looks of it. Calling Dr @Cat O'Falk.
  17. The Quim Reaper

The 2019 Deathlist Cup

You V Spade...the most anticipated battle since Mayweather V Pacquiao
  18. msc

Comics & Comedy Writers

Yes.
  19. YoungWillz

Photographers

Fleet Street staffer Doreen Spooner, dead at 91: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/first-female-fleet-street-photographer-14442462
  20. Joey Russ

The 2019 Deathlist Cup

Banana had 22 points last round against me, so it could definitely be higher...
  21. YoungWillz

Comics & Comedy Writers

Certainly looks like him. Someone else took Chappell this year, dropped him. Now he'll have to wrestle Duncan Norvelle to replace Windsor Davies on my team for next year. Subject always to the survival of my remaining contenders....
  22. Death Impends

The 2019 Deathlist Cup

It'll be me vs Spade next round though. Unlikely either of us will perform a Squonking in May!
  23. The Quim Reaper

The 2019 Deathlist Cup

Fucking woe betide anyone who has to face DI in future rounds...21 points! Christ on a fucking bendy bus. I was quite content with my meagre 3 point lead over Book until I saw that utter bloodbath.
  24. Spade_Cooley

Comics & Comedy Writers

Is that Mick Miller at the top?
  25. msc

Comics & Comedy Writers

That new ITV The Comedy Years is on Episode 3, but watching Episode 1 there and noted some aging comics and comedy writers showing up. James Bolams aged a fair bit since his Cbeebies run a few years ago, and Eric Chappell (writer of Rising Damp for the non-Willz's out there) looked ready to keel over at any moment. Also pictured are Cannon and Ball, and Bernie Clifton.
  26. Jeremy Corbyn

The EU Referendum Hokey Cokey

Don't worry everyone, Corbs is coming to the rescue and will save everyone from the dreaded Brexit
  27. msc

The 2019 Deathlist Cup

Polly Higgins has died. RIP. Banana and Rad share points. DI and Spade extend leads and can now scout each other out. And Reptile has... probably put Pedro to bed now. Round 3 1. The Mad Hatter vs Boudicca 0-0 2. Rad vs Banana 12-13 3. John Key vs Death Impends 0-21 4. The Quim Reaper vs Book 3-0 5. Gcreptile vs Pedro 9-0 6. Chorizo vs Torva Messor 3-3 7. Bibliogryphon vs Spade Cooley 0-17 8. Deadsox vs Clorox 0-16
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use