All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. drol

Ideas and Possibilities for 2020

Well, at least 4 heavyweight names doing not too good right now: 1)Andrea Camilleri (1925): still on life support after suffering a heart attack. What chances of recovery for an obese-94 year old chainsmoker? 2)Gigi Simoni (1939): Italian football legend, probably on life support after suffering a heart attack. Rumors that he had died were floating around on Tuesday, but family denied it. According to his family, his condition is "very critical". 3)Balbir Singh Sr. (1923/24) The Hockey legend has been in hospital for more than a week and has now been shifted presumably to Chandigarh ICU where he spent 108 days this winter. This guy has been bedridden and dependant on oxygen for the past 8 months. 4)Hussain Muhammad Ershad (1930): the former dictator of Bangladesh is now in critical conditions for liver complications and a number of other ailments. Will probably fly to Singapore today if he makes it.
  3. drol

Summer Olympic Deaths/Dead Medallists

Obviously Punjab finds money for his treatment. Ominous that his FB page has not posted anything about his hospitalization, but continues to post about his lifetime achievements. Balbir had it coming from a long time.
  4. Today
  5. Paul Bearer

Ladies football World Cup (Predict the score)

Norway 1 England 3
  6. Part one of the debates are over. Elizabeth Warren definitely had the best performance of the batch, whereas most of the rest were meh. The two biggest losers imo were Beto and Tim Ryan. Beto lost because he was clearly dodging the questions even for politicians, and Tim Ryan just sounded so bland and was amusingly destroyed by Tulsi on foreign policy. Though I wasn’t expecting much from the latter anyways...
  7. gcreptile

The Generation Game

Max Wright is hit no. 43 for me. I did not know he had cancer though.
  8. Sir Creep

Derby Dead Pool 2019

Even w 9 from Chapman I don’t think I gained a single spot. Lucky I didn’t lose one lol
  9. Sir Creep

Stranger Than Death

Absolute cunts.
  10. Yesterday
  11. CaptainChorizo

20th Century Americans Sitcoms

After the pictures of him smocking crack with Homeless dudes hit National Enquirerer and Radar in the previous decade, surprised he never caught on even in American based Deadpools.
  12. John Robinson

20th Century Americans Sitcoms

Max Wright, who played the dad on the show ALF, has died at the age of 75... https://www.google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/26/max-wright-alf-actor-dies-75/
  13. runebomme

Stranger Than Death

they should both get nothing for not looking after them and the money should go to age uk or something
  14. Skinny kiltrunner

Ironic Deaths

It would be ironic if this was the truck.
  15. Death Impends

Summer Olympic Deaths/Dead Medallists

Been some months since we had an update on our old pal Balbir Singh. Anyways, he's back in the hospital, though stable.
  16. DevonDeathTrip

Stranger Than Death

Step-sisters in £300k inheritance battle ask judge to rule whose parent died of hypothermia first.
  17. The Old Crem

Journalists

Karen Petch - former presenter on ITV Calender in Yorkshire has died aged 50.
  18. mollyafox

Ironic Deaths

I thought it was because he was killed right before he was to go to trial for causing a flamingo's death.
  19. Vinegar Tits

The Dead of 2019

Just found out that someone I used to sit next to at Yorkshire Television (well, Wellbeing actually), Karen Petch - who was also a continuity announcer, and news reader, died on Friday of breast cancer. I'm shocked and genuinely saddened by such sad news. She was lovely and very funny, especially when talking about her fallen arches. RIP.
  20. Cat O'Falk

Ironic Deaths

How is this ironic?
  21. Philip

Inverse Dead Pool 2019

Thanks a lot beth. 6 more points for me
  22. YoungWillz

Russ Meyer

Susan Bernard, who played kidnap victim Linda in Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! has now died of a reported heart attack: https://deadline.com/2019/06/susan-bernard-dead-faster-pussycat-kill-kill-actress-publisher-iconic-hollywood-photo-archive-1202638352/ She was apparently the first under 18 Jewish Playboy centrefold playmate. Whatever that collection of words means.
  23. Youth in Asia

Derby Dead Pool 2019

Half way through the year and I haven't had a single hit? Have people just stopped dying? (that could be my team name for next year)
  24. The Ashes Urn

Death Anniversary Thread

Parade's end for Ford Madox Ford on this day 80 years ago, aged 65.
  25. mollyafox

Ironic Deaths

Joseph Corrao, the man responsible for the death of Pinky, a popular flamingo at amusement park Busch Gardens, was killed after he was hit by a truck. His death occurred 2 months before he was to go to trial for his involvement in Pinky's death. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-man-accused-flamingo-s-death-fatally-struck-truck-n1021881
  26. paddyfool

Inverse Dead Pool 2019

15 seems like a popular score.
  27. Skinny kiltrunner

Reality TV

Those of us who chose her are so screwed if Dog finds out about this site.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use