football_fan

Henry Kissinger

Former US. Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, had an angioplasty procedure earlier this week and is now resting at home. He has experienced heart trouble for several years since suffering a heart attack in October 2000 and undergoing a bypass operation the following year. At 81 and in frail health could he soon be kissing death?

Kissinger undergoes heart procedure

• Like 1

He has been discussed at some length on the Gerald Ford thread but I would say yes. As an octogenarian in poor health he should be considered for next year if he makes it that long. Has he been listed before?

Guest IYG
He was number 26 in 1993.

http://www.deathlist.net/?y=1993

1993 was also the year Lord James Callaghan first appeared on the DL.

I always thought The Hulk was simply Bruce Banner, never knew about about the David part.

*This was a completely useless message from your friendly neighborhood IYG* :)

I always thought The Hulk was simply Bruce Banner, never knew about about the David part.

The comicbook Hulk character's alter ego is Bruce Banner. For some reason, the TV series starring Bill Bixby changed the name to David Banner. Perhaps they thought "Bruce" was too Australian (and I recall Homer J Simpson complaining that gays had taken all the good names...incuding Bruce), so perhaps they didn't want the Hulk to be seen as a gay icon.

Why wasn't Kissinger on this year's list? As a well known ex-diplomat and something of a media celeb he should have been a prime candidate for the 2005 list.

Guest k cheng

i do not wish ill will towards anyone and hope everyone live a prosperous and healthy life. HOWEVER, I look forward to the day henry kissinger is PRONOUNCED DEAD!!!!! what a scumbag in American history!!!! He encouraged dictators, turned his back on allies, and the biggest apologist and ass kisser to China ever!!!! He is an opportunistic son of a bitch with the most f**ked up accent. he is the antithesis for what america should stand for !!!:lol:

i do not wish ill will towards anyone and hope everyone live a prosperous and healthy life. HOWEVER, I look forward to the day henry kissinger is PRONOUNCED DEAD!!!!! what a scumbag in American history!!!! He encouraged dictators, turned his back on allies, and the biggest apologist and ass kisser to China ever!!!! He is an opportunistic son of a bitch with the most f**ked up accent. he is the antithesis for what america should stand for !!!:angry:

no need to sit on the fence, k cheng. Tell us how you really feel

i do not wish ill will towards anyone and hope everyone live a prosperous and healthy life. HOWEVER, I look forward to the day henry kissinger is PRONOUNCED DEAD!!!!! what a scumbag in American history!!!! He encouraged dictators, turned his back on allies, and the biggest apologist and ass kisser to China ever!!!! He is an opportunistic son of a bitch with the most f**ked up accent. he is the antithesis for what america should stand for !!!:angry:

k cheng?

Wasnt that a song by Shania Twain.

Or are you Asian?

Guest iain

ok folks so lets get together and pray for Kissinger to snuff it!

One minute you complain about people being inconsiderate about the death of Dana Reeve, and the next you start praying for people to die? :D

I foind that Henry Kissenger was one of the moste learned and wisest of wise men that wwe hever had the pleasuee of knowing as outr Sectertary of Stsate./ May he live another 25 years in oggd health.

• Like 1

I couldn't agree more. He is probably the most knowledgable person when it come to foreign affairs of many generations.

POint of order he did serve in the earliest administration of any remaining sect. fo state.

Huh?

HK is 86 this year. Was thinking about him this weekend because I saw Frost/Nixon, he doesn't appear or really warrant much of a mention in that film.

It's notable that Kissinger's parents both made their nineties. In fact, his mum wasn't that far short of 100 when she went.

Kissinger was at the Wimbledon final today, looking less likely to die than Roddick and Federer by the end of the match.

McEnroe just about avoids saying oy vey.

Guest Gregory

I saw him give an interview on the news a few days ago. He seems healthy and has all his faculties. He was discussing the violence in Syria and other middle eastern countries. Signed, Gregory.

Guest Ged

Good Ridence!!!

Good Ridence!!!

* Riddance.

My favourite dance.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Guest Guest

is he dead?