Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

Guest Death List Watcher

maybe?

Nice to see a decisive post.

Definitely within the next 50 years in my opinion.

• Like 2

is he on your deathlist? or are we just pointing out that he's on a hell of a lot?

Nice to see a decisive post.

Definitely within the next 50 years in my opinion.

Well if you'd just been resurrected, you probably wouldn't be your usual prolix Ladybird-Johnson obsessed self.

Well if you'd just been resurrected, you probably wouldn't be your usual prolix Ladybird-Johnson obsessed self.

Wasn't that "Death List Observer"?

I heard George went skydiving for his 80th birthday recently.

...If hes jumping out of planes at 80....Atleast another 5 years before hes any canidate :banghead:

Wasn't that "Death List Observer"?

Death List Observer has been reincarnated into Death List Watcher, Death List Boy, GracieJC8 etc. etc.

For what it's worth, I never thought that GracieJC8 or Banshee Scream was Death List Observer, if only because they took the trouble to register, but I'm prepared to be corrected in the face of the evidence. :banghead:

How does my name get in there?

I have been hanging around this websight since 2003?

I must say you insult me cerebus.

I don't know why some of you crazy people have gotten this idea that I as well as Banshees Scream are DLO, etc. I have signed in and been a member of this forum since Feb of this year. It would be very ridiculous to suggest that I would make those posts under some silly other name. Yes, I do follow U.S. politics rather closely as well as looking at some historical and current figures. But I AM NOT Death List Boy and I sure as hell am not DLO or his/her reincarnation! If this fool Death List Watcher likes our forum so much he/she should just register and make posts under their legitimate registered name!

I am NOT 'Death List Watcher' and neither is my wife.*

*Thanks to "Life of Brian"

Thank you for that unusually useless useful useless information.

As to the Banshee matter, there was a character who posted as Banshee Scream or Screams or something like that. The point being they dropped an 's' or else added it at the end of Scream. Look through the posts of the past and you'll find it; however; keep in mind that that person was not as far as we know or can even come close to decisively determining did not appear to be the humble and severely registered Banshees Scream. That's right friends, whoever that imposter was, they had not registered. Tsk, tsk.

Guest IYG

*Thanks to "Life of Brian"

"I'm Brian and so's my wife"

"I'm Spartacus"

I'm not contributing here at all. :banghead:

No I didn't - read the posts again. I said I didn't think you were DLO. Someone else suggested you might be. I can't be bothered to look up who it was.

It was probably me. I made a list of about half the users of this site a while back, no-one made any effort at protest at the time. I've realised since that I was probably wrong with a lot of them but I was just suggesting some names that made me suspicious with their posts.

Be the people on LP7's list one or several persons somehow connected with Weatherman90 or not, it must be food for thought for them that they should end up all tarred with the same brush in this way.

There is no smoke without some sort of fire, usually.

It is in fact strange how Weatherman90 has gone on

this long hiatus if not banished himself forevor? I thought

maybe there's a chance he hinted his departure in his last

couple posts? I also saw that in his quotes he has 0\4 dead

in 2005. Maybe he will return with a bang once one of them

pops there clogs? Another thing to think about is if

Weatherman90 is a relative in anyway to Deathlistboy

or DeathlistWatcher. I think i'am going to give a name to all

these mysterious figures. I'll call them the "The lost Children".

Anyway getting back to subject i dont really want to put him down

or assume or compare him to "The lost Children" because

he is not the only dl member that hasen't made a post in a while.

Simply i say the best bet of him possibly returning to the dl

"And this is only a guess" is if one of his top 4

canidates make there final breath. Maybe it

will wake him up???

Kitty Kelley's recent book on the Bush family claims that Prescott Bush (41's dad) died of lung cancer caused by years of pipe smoking. The book also claims that Pres was an alcoholic as well. Bush Sr. is not known to have those two addictions, but at 81 he is the same age his mentor President Nixon was when he died of a sudden stroke. And Nixon like 41 was reported to have a heart problem. So I think Deathlist should keep him in mind for coming lists.

Guest LilMimi

Funny thing, last night the old man and the Queen Mother were on Larry King. When asked about William Rehnquist George I replied: "He and I were the same age". Deathlist will have to remember that one!

last night the old man and the Queen Mother were on Larry King.

:) That's a "threesome" I wish I hadn't had to visualise. :(

...that Pres was an alcoholic as well.

I believe that this was a very well highlighted fact during the 2000 campaign and that he had been caught drink driving (curiously enough no conviction......hmmmm).

So what does Junior do, gives up the Alcohol and finds God. George, happiness in your case (and for most other people on this planet), definately is at the bottom of a bottle.....

:(

It's interesting to note that if Gerald Ford is the next former president to die, then Bush will become the oldest living former president at the age of 81. Jimmy Carter was born the same year 1924, but he is 4 months younger than George Sr.

It's interesting to note that if Gerald Ford is the next former president to die, then Bush will become the oldest living former president at the age of 81. Jimmy Carter was born the same year 1924, but he is 4 months younger than George Sr.

It's also interesting to note that George H.W. Bush has a fair chance of dying while his son is still President, as he will be almost 85 years old by the time W. finally steps down in 2009.

If this happens, surely it will be the first time that a President would have to pay tribute to a former President at their funeral, who also happened to be his father? This would be an interesting speech to observe.

Well, for me it would be, anyway.

It's also interesting to note that George H.W. Bush has a fair chance of dying while his son is still President, as he will be almost 85 years old by the time W. finally steps down in 2009.

If this happens, surely it will be the first time that a President would have to pay tribute to a former President at their funeral, who also happened to be his father? This would be an interesting speech to observe.

Well, for me it would be, anyway.

Actually John Adams died in 1826, while his son Quincy was president. According to David McCullough's biography of Adams Sr., word didn't reach Quincy for several days and he was not able to make it to the funeral. So if Bush Sr. dies before Jan. 20, 2009, it would in fact be the first time a son pres would have to pay tribute to his deceased pres father.

Be the people on LP7's list one or several persons somehow connected with Weatherman90 or not, it must be food for thought for them that they should end up all tarred with the same brush in this way.

There is no smoke without some sort of fire, usually.

Actually, I'm nearly all of the people on this site writing under different names since I started it years ago.

That includes the people who write in and say it's deviant and weird to have a death website.

And the unregistered ones.

I said "nearly all" because you, O reader, are the only one who's been allowed to join and post.

I just had to tell you eventually.

Creepy, eh?