Just watched BBC Ireland party political broadcast with Mr Paisley..... He does not look a very well man. If he doesn't pop off this year, I think next year will be his last

• Like 1

I must admit I have put the Rev. Ian in my Death Pool at work. I didn't put him in for any other reason than I have a hunch (the doctor says it will get better). However why should anyone listen to me when I didn't even include Ronnie! Doh!

DWB :lol:

IP - He'd be a fine nomination for that 'Fantasy Death List'.

Irrespective of your take on Northern Ireland's politics or religions, how a supposed Man Of God can just ignore the 'Good Book' when it suits him is beyond me.

Talk about taking the Lord's name in vain !

Better leave a space now for drive-by ranters .....

Better leave a space now for drive-by ranters .....

Hmm. Three days in and no ranting...

Me thinks it is universally agreed that this man is a twat.

And yep, he can definitely go on "Fantasy Death List"

WP

He decided not to contest a European seat this year. Speculation has mounted about his health, although he still makes regular public appearances and digs at Catholics.

Maybe the planned visit to Northern Ireland by the Pope will be enough to make him implode into a black hole of hate?

Guest Lonegroover

His son, Ian Paisley Jnr (b. 1966), is taking over the mantle and is already a leading light in the DUP. These guys could go on cloning themselves forever!

If he's a clone, then shouldn't he be Ian Paisley 2.0 instead of Jnr?

His son, Ian Paisley Jnr (b. 1966), is taking over the mantle and is already a leading light in the DUP. These guys could go on cloning themselves forever!

Are you implying that there is some sort of Paisley pattern? :angel:

Guest Rambler

:angel: I believe if the pope comes over it will create a huge uproar and hopefully paisley will get too excited or worked up that he'll pop his clogs and we can all go and desecrate his resting place with a certain satisfaction.

He's such a twat. His son is on his way to twat perfection also.

Let me know if you get struck down, Rambler, otherwise I guess you must be right and God is pleased.......... :angel:

Guest orange

Never count the doc out! Idiots have been saying that he was going to die for ages. Remember folks, there will be another pope, but there will never be another Paisley! :angel:

Guest Gerry Adams

After recent hospitalisation and noticeable deterioration in metal state, I would like to propose Ian Paisley for consideration by the Deathlist central committee for the 2005 deathlist. :lol:

[Comment merged with existing Ian Paisley thread - DWB]

Guest Non-denominational Belfast Journ

Yep, Big Ian is for the bin!!!!!!!!!!!

And may his God go with him!

He'll love this :D ....

Never count the doc out! Idiots have been saying that he was going to die for ages. Remember folks, there will be another pope, but there will never be another Paisley! :o

there'll never be another paisley eh?

What about JR? :huh:

Guest mr derry

he mght last a bit longer yet, I saw him partying down the local watching a Celtic match

IanPaisley.jpg

Who is the guy on the right? Looks like Bob Mortimer. The N. Irish team were hardly Shooting Stars though at the weekend though - sorry :(

Guest Guest

Its marty mcguinness from down here in derry

Guest Guest

'Dr' Paisley is an animal. He is an appalling Christian and about as intellectual as a haemorrhoid!

Guest Kerry

After inciting loyalists to burn Catholic families out of their homes, the Rev. Paisley explained the problem to the press: His exact words were "Catholic homes caught fire because they were loaded with petrol bombs; Catholic churches were attacked and burned because they were arsenals and priests handed out sub-machine guns to parishioners; and the massive discrimination in employment and shortage of houses for Catholics were simply because they breed like "rabbits" and multiply like "vermin". :lol:

Need i say more?!?....the world will be a better place without this man..

what a complete and utter DICK! :P

LOL. Great photo of the two comrades - you don't have one of Gerry Adams in a Rangers shirt by any chance? :lol: