Death Star

Ian Brady

This thread is the place to discuss Ian Brady.

• Like 3

Guest Four Donkeys of the Apocolypse

And as your such a love filled nag a friend of yours no doubt.

Well obviously I pop round for tea and scones every now and again, nothing like counting a child killer amongst your friends to increase your popularity.....

Guest AdSE

It's interesting that you are making comments of this nature, but why bother adding posts about a person you wish to see dead, can you not see that you're mere interest panders to what is expected.

As far as I am concerned I wish Ian would eat if he has not already. I could think of nothing better than to tempt him with a restaurant menu, (it must not be too hard to refuse hospital food....one only eats it to stay alive, not for pleasure.

Guest Me
:pop: uy make me laugh all of you do.fair enough what ian brady did was unforgivable and a total disgrace, but he needs serious phychatric help.nobody knows what is in the mind of a mentally ill individaul.

I'd have more faith in your diagnosis if you could just spell a few of the words in your sentence correctly.

Guest Zen

What the f**k are you all on?

Is a child killer really worth this amount of valuable time??

What the f**k are you all on?

Errrr, am I the only one that finds it ironic that you spend valuable time to post a message asking why we spent time posting messages??? :D

Is time valuable ? Is my time valuable ? That's for me to decide, not someone else.

Not to mention, in eleven months, there's been only 12 messages posted. So hardly a a major preoccupation with anyone.

And he's just one of 50 on the list anyway.

Guest Welski

Well I''m not wasting my time posting thats for sure

Guest sexy nikki
This thread is the place to discuss Ian Brady.

what is the exact quote by Ian Brady....." you don't if you're immortal until.....

Guest barri.

Why all this time spent on a dead man !

Why all this time spent on a dead man !

Despite all our wishful thinking, afraid he is still alive... at the moment. Unless you have some insise information not generally released yet :lol:

Guest nailman

Brady knows something you don't. You know how to make crass comments . he knows the truth of the moors murders.

Guest guesty
Brady knows something you don't. You know how to make crass comments . he knows the truth of the moors murders.

Call me old fashioned but I prefer people who make crass comments over child murderers.

Yep, that ' all round mr nice guy ' is on the brink of death, according to newspaper reports. It is thought the 66 year old could die this week, kidneys and liver are failing after persistent hunger strikes. This has cheered me up no end, I need a good party.....

His demise would be untimely for the Deathlist, as he was left off it this year.

2005 seems to be turning into a year of very near misses what with Arthur Miller and Prince Rainier and now perhaps Uncle Ian.

Gutted. Do you have a source for that story?

Ian may think starving himself will spare him from the tortures of hell but hes only doing punishment "extra credit"

Only the local press, which I assume to be correct and highly respected...

I see that it's on the Evening subStandard website too:

Moors killer Brady 'days from death'

9 May 2005

Child killer Ian Brady could be just days away from death after being on hunger strike for the past five years.

The Moors Murderer, whose weight has dropped from 15st to 10st, is being force-fed by doctors to keep him alive.

Sources at Ashworth Special Hospital say the 67-yearold's kidneys and liver are failing and that he may not survive the week.

Myra Hindley, Brady's accomplice and former lover, died in November 2002.

The pair were each given three life sentences in 1966, a year after the death penalty was abolished.