Grim Reaper

Bob Dole

Bob Dole is a moderate to strong choice for DL and a really good first time pick. He will be 88 in July 2011 and in the past few years has had his share of health problems: abdominal bleeding surgery in 2001, hip surgery in 2005 (along with bleeding of the brain), heart problems & leg surgery in 2009. But 2010 brought him a 9 month hospital stay in Washington D.C. for knee surgery and 3 bouts of pneumonia. His health is obviously failing; seriously. As a former congressman & senator, 1976 Republican VP candidate & 1996 Republican pres candidate, his death would warrant a degree of public attention and media coverage.

unidentifiable illness is always a good sign (for us).

I'm sure he'll last until around september though at least, and could even make it to 2012 and beyond.

Released from hospital.

His people are saying that the problems were nothing serious.

I'm sure he'll last until around september though at least, and could even make it to 2012 and beyond.

Released from hospital.

Back in with fever...maybe serious.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/on...hospitalized-/1

Released from hospital.

Back in with fever...maybe serious.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/on...hospitalized-/1

Out of hospital again.

He should be shaking all about now. Lets hope its a seizure...

He asked me to pass on this personal message;

"Bob Dole would like to express how flattered Bob Dole is over being included in the 2011 Deathlist. Bob Dole think's that Bob Dole is an inspired choice, and that Bob Dole will do everything in Bob Dole's power to ensure that Bob Dole does not fail the Deathlist and it's devotees.

Bob Dole feels that Deathlist is an honourable and democratic institution, by the people for the people and Bob Dole is truly honoured to be a part of it. Bob Dole's sole regret is that Bob Dole will not be able to share the Deathlist celebrations of Bob Dole's passing, but that Bob Dole will be there in spirit (or possibly as a spirit).

Yours sincerely,

Bob Dole"

Today is Bob Dole's 88th birthday. He was Gerald Ford's running mate in 1976 and was present at the former president's funeral in 2006 however he was not at the recent funeral of Betty Ford, perhaps a sign that his health is failing.

Today is Bob Dole's 88th birthday. He was Gerald Ford's running mate in 1976 and was present at the former president's funeral in 2006 however he was not at the recent funeral of Betty Ford, perhaps a sign that his health is failing.

he's not been well at all lately.Spent most of last year in hospital I think.He shouldnt be taken off the list put it that way

he's not been well at all lately.Spent most of last year in hospital I think.He shouldnt be taken off the list put it that way

it's a common mistake for people to think someone should be taken off of the list just because their ill health isn't publicised as much as someone elses

glad that's not happening here

I'm not on my normal computer for the time being so I haven't got the link (I do apologise), but on Google News there's numerous mentions of Bob Dole at a event to name a bypass (car, not heart) in his honour.

On one, a Kansas news one, there's even a video to assess the Dolester.

Frail? Yes. In a wheelchair or unable to stand for a long time? Yes. Looking older? Yes. About to die... well, I'm no expert at these things, but I don't think so... not on his current health. Any more issues though and I don't think he'llbe able to fight much more.

I'm not on my normal computer for the time being so I haven't got the link (I do apologise), but on Google News there's numerous mentions of Bob Dole at a event to name a bypass (car, not heart) in his honour.

The Bob Dole Bypass to Hell, I presume.

Oh wait, it's around Hutchinson, KS. I guess it's the Bob Dole Bypass around Hell then.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

He will be dead within a year.That's a fact.

He will be dead within a year.That's a fact.

Sounds distincty possible, should definitely be reinstated for the official DL next year

rumours on the net that Bob Dole has died http://www.ibtimes.c...e-rumors-904432

That report says he's not dead. Why don't you wait until you know for sure before posting utter shite?

To be fair as I found to my cost with Pertwee, links can change...........

• Like 1