Youth in Asia

Meghan Markle

Meghan to join the ex-princess death index?

With the release of a new book which has mightily annoyed the Queen, a record of alienating all families she comes into contact with (including her own), and the history of what happened to Diana, I think this could be a good time for Meghan to have her own thread. Is the Fiat Uno being taken out of storage?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8562521/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-face-PERMANENT-exile-Royal-Family.html

• Like 1

Unlikely - it make a lot of the 35% who still like her hardline anti royal.

Meghan Markle is proof that you could be a prince and still not be good enough for someone.

She too much in the public eye right now and I think Harry will end up coming back to UK with his son. Nothing will happen to her unless it's Covid-19 at the moment.

Jamie Vardy's missus might be a better call - esp. since she might not come out of the court action with the result she wants and the second crowds are allowed back at games he'll run out to a chorus of "Jamie Vardy - your wife is a slag!"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-53526213

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some sections of the media won’t be happy until one of these young women, because it is predominantly young women they pick on, kills themselves.

Oh wait - one of those young women did kill themselves.  And nothing changed.

When you put yourself in the public eye you have to expect, and accept, a certain level of criticism.  But some of these absolute cunts that call themselves ‘journalists’ are relentless.  Leave her alone, for fucksake.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

So now the previous multiple bullying allegations are resurfacing, the car crash interview is about to be aired, Phil is on his death bed. Curious to see how this plays out ...

2 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

So now the previous multiple bullying allegations are resurfacing, the car crash interview is about to be aired, Phil is on his death bed. Curious to see how this plays out ...

It ends with Mr and Mrs Hewitt divorcing and him running back to his step-father.

5 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

The answer is in your question :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

The answer is in your question :D

Yes - as I said in the first post on this thread - Fiat Uno time

5 hours ago, Windsor said:

It ends with Mr and Mrs Hewitt divorcing and him running back to his step-father.

Fairly sure we've done that rumour to death, though - it's widely covered online with regard to the timeline of Diana meeting Hewitt so the bounder isn't Harry's dad, the red hair being summat of a red herring in this regard

• Like 1

It's time his title was withdrawn.  There's no way now they should be allowed to profit from a Royal dukedom.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Toast said:

It's time his title was withdrawn.  There's no way now they should be allowed to profit from a Royal dukedom.

It's no longer a royal dukedom technically.

If they do it without removing The Duke of York's title then 25-35% of the country becomes republican because that would completely radicalise most of their supporters. Their support base, while a minority, is heavily concentrated in the under 35's - the polling in November showed both still had strong net approval ratings in that age group while having very poor approval ratings over that age - I believe the Queen being the wise lady she is understands that the last thing the Monarchy needs is a lot of the support for Harry and Meghan progressing into republicanism

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Toast said:

Drown him in a barrel of wine! Isn’t that a thing in Royalty for spare arseholes?

So they gave her a £30m wedding and now she's accusing the royal family (and by implication the Queen) of lying. Harry must be thinking oh s*** what have I done..

2 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

So they gave her a £30m wedding and now she's accusing the royal family (and by implication the Queen) of lying. Harry must be thinking oh s*** what have I done..

Hmm, hard to gauge what he's thinking IMHO. Not that I give that much of a toss either way but... he clearly has major beef with the British press and hasn't forgiven them for the way they treated his mum and, in particular, for the circumstances of her life in the minutes before the accident. If one set of observers have their finger on this enigmatic pulse I'd say it's the super-minds behind the Daily Star

_117388976_star-nc.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Hmm, hard to gauge what he's thinking IMHO. Not that I give that much of a toss either way but... he clearly has major beef with the British press and hasn't forgiven them for the way they treated his mum and, in particular, for the circumstances of her life in the minutes before the accident. If one set of observers have their finger on this enigmatic pulse I'd say it's the super-minds behind the Daily Star

_117388976_star-nc.png

Oh good, mullets are back in.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Oh good, mullets are back in.

This is the Daily Star - who regularly think Christ appears on burnt toast!

6 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

The taxpayer paid for the wedding. Along with most of the others. The Queen sent some flowers. 

6 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Harry must be thinking oh s*** what have I done..

No, he's still thinking with his dick. 

• Like 2

I wasn't interested in this Harry and Meghan shit until yesterday because I saw it as nothing more than tabloid fodder for folk with no lives, but I drew the line once I saw the clip from that Oprah interview. Meghan pointing the finger at the Palace and accusing them of "conspiring" against her by spreading lies (i.e. the bullying allegations which have just surfaced). I first heard about these stories 3 years ago, and I was shocked at the time that they were being kept under wrap. From speaking to at least 4 individuals who worked at the Palace, they all told me the same thing – she was spoilt, impatient, rude, dismissive and used to treat them like shit. She would often shout at them and the staff turnover was significantly high during the period of the Sussexes living in the Palace. People left on their own accord, or were dismissed because of her doing – babysitters, security staff, butlers and maids etc. Meghan and Kate were also at loggerheads, causing a rift between the two brothers. The reason why the allegations are now surfacing is because former (and perhaps current) Palace staff have seen the clip and thought "hey, wait a fucking minute, that is not what happened and you're playing of the victim card is totally unfair", and they've gone to the Press to tell their version of events, and expose her true personality.

Oprah, has been carefully selected by the couple to perform the interview as she's pals with them. Attended their wedding and has history with Markle, thus she isn't going to ask them any tough questions and is only interested in telling their truth, not the truth.. The couple claim that they're escaping the limelight, and yet they continue to pump out their own stories in order to be centre media attention. What they actually mean is they don't want negative media attention. Looking on Twitter there seems to be swathes of gullible people, particularly young people, who genuinely believe that the couple are being relentlessly harassed and that they wished to disappear, completely evade the media and live happily ever after in obscurity. Some folk will honestly believe anything. :rolleyes:

Rant over. Sorry.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

I haven't really been following coz I'm not really interested but if the only clip at the moment is her calling his family The Firm and being generally insulting towards them it will be 'interesting' to see if he joins in or keeps his distance from that part of the conversation. I'd be awkwardly keeping my distance - surely you don't bin 30 years of your life just because you're getting your dick wet?

30 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Rant over. Sorry.

Not at all, I make that bang on the money.

Speaking of money, that's also what they want, the income from being 'famous royal couple' minus that tedious responsibility part. 

Even more shockingly, both I and @Gooseberry Crumble liked your rant, which in a roundabout fashion means we agree about something, I think I need a sit down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3