Youth in Asia

Meghan Markle

5 hours ago, Windsor said:

PS. Told you they’d go for the race card. Nobody really cared how brown the baby would be because in reality it was always going to be an irrelevance in the grander scheme of things. Especially at the rate Kate was firing them out.

Well, to be fair, they are very racist. So much so, in fact, that at least one member of the royal family has been known to don nazi uniform.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Millions of little super spreaders are being let out into society again to infect the country but this will make the headlines for weeks. History boringly repeating itself. As Yogi Berra maybe said 'it's like deja vu all over again'. 

• Like 1

I direct this to both sides of the argument:

6376C07E-5AF1-41AF-A1EC-ABB0C73FE8C6.gif.fa057bfd203aeafdf5491789b0b624ed.gif

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I direct this to both sides of the argument:

6376C07E-5AF1-41AF-A1EC-ABB0C73FE8C6.gif.fa057bfd203aeafdf5491789b0b624ed.gif

Theres only one ending for this now and it’s not a happy one.

• Like 1

Just now, Windsor said:

Theres only one ending for this now and it’s not a happy one.

Not if everyone shuts the up fuck about it.

• Like 1

Who do you think the royal is that made the 'dark skin' comments?

Let's not forget it could be Harry or Meghan who made the comments. Surely they'd be saying to each other I wonder if the baby would be dark or light and speculating on what their own baby would look like.If not I'd say princess Anne allegedly as my guess.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Andy the Paedo*** - wondering where the forthcoming family talent might feature on his bucket list.

*** note there is no evidence whatsoever he is a paedo (even the alleged offences don’t make him one in the UK).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Andy the Paedo*** - wondering where the forthcoming family talent might feature on his bucket list.

*** note there is no evidence whatsoever he is a paedo (even the alleged offences don’t make him one in the UK).

Yeah, it's a traffic offence in the UK, but - either way - we're talking a toxic brand atm. A racist comment about Archie's skin would make little difference to Andy's approval ratings. 

18 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Yeah, it's a traffic offence in the UK, but - either way - we're talking a toxic brand atm. A racist comment about Archie's skin would make little difference to Andy's approval ratings. 

Illegal parking in an unmarked bay?

• Haha 2

So, I don't think I'll be watching it - particularly no need to now all the best bits are in the public domain, but there are a few interesting takeaways aside from the headlines:

1. The couple exchanged vows in the presence of the Archbishop of Canterbury in their backyard 3 days before their public wedding. So the taxpayer wasted £32m on a wedding that didn't need to happen.

2. Harry says he had no option but to take up the offers from Netflix and Spotify because the family cut him off financially. Because apparently, what's meant to happen is you step back from royal duties, fly off to live in Hollywood and then the British taxpayer is meant to pay for them to enjoy themselves. At a time when there have been lots of efforts to reduce the number of royals catered for by the public purse, can you imagine the outcry if that had happened? Remember when they first popped over to Canada and the Canadians made it very clear they wouldn't be footing their security bill for any great length of time?

3. Meghan phoned the Queen when Philip went into hospital. Odd thing to do surely - why would her granddaughter-in-law make the call and not her grandson, who as has been discussed before was very close to his grandad?

This isn't going to go away. You only have to look at how often the Diana interview with Martin Bashir is trotted out, and she's been dead 20 years. This stuff's dynamite and the papers they so hate will be filled with it tomorrow. I do feel that there's a potential for nuclear war in 5 years or so when the Queen passes. Haz has fallen out with his dad and is at odds with his brother and clearly feels an outsider as the only one of them who won't be King. I don't know how that's going to reconcile itself or how the situation is really going to improve unless he and Meghan split up. But she'll always have her fans now, she's a martyr to the cause now and it's undeniable this is going to do significant damage to the Firm's brand as we enter a critical period in their history.

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Let's not forget it could be Harry or Meghan we made the comments. Surely they'd be saying to each other I wonder if the baby would be dark or light and speculating on what their own baby would look like.If not I'd say princess Anne allegedly as my guess.

I can't see how this is any different from wondering who the child will take after, eg will he inherit the Spencer red hair.  It's natural to wonder about these things.

I have a friend who was married to an Indonesian chap.  She has typical English rose colouring and someone at work asked if her children were dark or fair.  Trying to describe them led to much hilarity about paint charts, and she did in fact bring in a Dulux paint chart the next day.  :evil2:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grim Up North said:

They don't make him a "paedo" anywhere.  As far as I am aware, he has not been accused of having any sexual interest in pre-pubescent children.

11 minutes ago, Toast said:

I can't see how this is any different from wondering who the child will take after, eg will he inherit the Spencer red hair.  It's natural to wonder about these things.

I have a friend who was married to an Indonesian chap.  She has typical English rose colouring and someone at work asked if her children were dark or fair.  Trying to describe them led to much hilarity about paint charts, and she did in fact bring in a Dulux paint chart the next day.  :evil2:

I think that's the bait and switch by Harry and Meghan . If could be Them who were the ones discussing the Skin colour and raising concerns about Archie's skin. They were afterall a member of the royal family.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I think that's the bait and switch by Harry and Meghan . If could be Them who were the ones discussing the Skin colour and raising concerns about Archie's skin. They were afterall a member of the royal family.

Still, as long as the kids aren't ginger ...... :evil2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aye, well 

This mixed race athlete who is currently choosing to dye her hair ginger picked up a couple of medals over the weekend and captained the British team to a medal haul that was double the minimum medal target they'd been set. When they root out the royal racist I'd say a crash course in the athletic brilliance of Jodie Williams should be part of the "re-training"

Jodie-Williams-pose.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I think everyone should.I have no interest in her or Harry at all.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sean said:
8 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I only have an interest as a closet racist seeking to shield a sex offender...

Seems to be a lot of accusations without any evidence.  

11 minutes ago, Sean said:

It has pushed corona news out of its way in Denmark. Prime time, and it top news. We love the drama because our royals are so boring now that Henrik is dead and Prince Joakim is recovering. 

1 hour ago, RoverAndOut said:

Haz has fallen out with his dad and is at odds with his brother and clearly feels an outsider as the only one of them who won't be King.

Right – but would he want to be king? If I were in the position I'd be extremely glad to be the younger brother and pray for the good and lasting health of all my nephews and nieces. If you don't have to be the king, at least you'll be forgiven a modicum of individual personality.

They have both done a real number on the Royal Family, which is the Queen, and they have shat all over us.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

they have been complaining about being "silenced" when that was exactly what they tried to do to her father, he has been treated very badly. He paid to send her to University or whatever it was and she told the world she financed it herself! Harry told the world that she now had the family she never had before which was very arrogant and hurtful to her father who had tried to do the best he could for her! These two are very selective about what they talk about now.

• Like 2

I will never forgive these two pieces of shit for the anguish they must be causing the Queen to suffer.  Their selfishness and cruelty knows no bounds.  Vile creatures.

• Like 4