Youth in Asia

Meghan Markle

It just all seems to me to have been planned from the start.  She hadn't been around more than about five minutes before she flounced. 

He seems to have an agenda about his mother too.  He's a chip off the old block, but not as clever as she was.

• Like 4

May be an image of text that says "The real losers in the Harry and Meghan drama are the people of Sussex, who, left leaderless without their Duke, are now defenceless against incursions from Hampshire and Kent."

• Haha 6

On 10/03/2021 at 19:04, Redrumours said:

Like a Piers Morgan dream.

On 10/03/2021 at 18:50, Grim Up North said:

I’ve always thought of Death List as a haven for shockingly bad taste in a woke world so let’s see if this passes the test.

15E7F854-B966-4807-BF26-FF1287B985DE.jpeg

Charlie Hebdo did similar. Shrieking outrage from some but to me it's excellent satire.

BTW the translation says "Why Meghan left Buckingham...", with her replying "because I couldn't breathe anymore"

604e8e41250000060184dad8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I don't really get that cartoon, I mean to the extent that it is possible to understand what she was complaining about, it seems very clear that she wasn't complaining about the queen. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

I don't really get that cartoon, I mean to the extent that it is possible to understand what she was complaining about, it seems very clear that she wasn't complaining about the queen. 

I think it's because the queen is symbolic of the monarchy. 

Possibly they are trying to say that Meghan is making out that she is a victim of some huge racial injustice whereas in fact the sum total of her complaints on that front was that one person said something to Harry about what colour their baby might be.

In any case I prefer their work mocking religion to be honest.

1123733123_MyHumour.jpg.c6c72dcc16d4d3644cad8799d14b3d03.jpg

Not new. Seems strangely timely though.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, gcreptile said:

I just leave this here...

...Meghan Markle for president?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/meghan-markle-considering-running-president-23713022

She is certainly an accomplished enough liar to enter the political sphere, so its not that outlandish an idea.

How to crowbar a story in while digging up the putrified remains. Wonderful work Bella Magazine - 23rd March Subscriptions | Pocketmags

3 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

How to crowbar a story in while digging up the putrified remains. Wonderful work Bella Magazine - 23rd March Subscriptions | Pocketmags

I should've known it was her! Can't keep that beak of hers out even though she's been dead for nearly 24 years...

Knew what would happen?  That the spare would be a 'mare? 

4 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

How to crowbar a story in while digging up the putrified remains.Bella Magazine - 23rd March Subscriptions | Pocketmags

I’m afraid Piers Morgan always looks like that.

Speaking of crowbarring Harry's mum into the story (as this thread recently did) - I found this corker on Sickipedia: 

Prince Harry has a job as a chief impact officer. Just like the copper in charge of his mum's death.

• Haha 3

On 10/03/2021 at 19:30, En Passant said:

The hat.

Rest of it's fine.

On 08/03/2021 at 15:37, the_engineer said:

Who do you think the royal is that made the 'dark skin' comments?

Let's not forget it could be Harry or Meghan who made the comments. Surely they'd be saying to each other I wonder if the baby would be dark or light and speculating on what their own baby would look like.If not I'd say princess Anne allegedly as my guess.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/author-claims-princess-anne-is-the-royal-accused-of-racism-by-harry-and-meghan/GPFW4JQMKRITDEKKCKRY6F4734/

Looks like I was right on the nose. Just had a feeling princess Anne was a speak your mind type woman.

Just now, the_engineer said:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/author-claims-princess-anne-is-the-royal-accused-of-racism-by-harry-and-meghan/GPFW4JQMKRITDEKKCKRY6F4734/

Looks like I was right on the nose. Just had a feeling princess Anne was a speak your mind type woman.

Lady Colin Campbell will say anything to appear relevant. Like Jon Snow, she knows nothing...

2 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Lady Colin Campbell will say anything to appear relevant. Like Jon Snow, she knows nothing...

Silly me I thought she was in the royal family one of the minor ones lol

Btw I just found out why she's called Colin.  

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Silly me I thought she was in the royal family one of the minor ones lol

Btw I just found out why she's called Colin.  

She's called Colin because she was married to Lord Colin Campbell for about 9 months in the 1970s. Thats where her title come from.

The fact she may or may not have had a penis of one description or another is another matter all together...

Apparently she hates being referred to as Harry's wife,which has prompted everyone that doesn't like her to start referring to her as Harry's wife or HW for short. 

48 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Apparently she hates being referred to as Harry's wife,which has prompted everyone that doesn't like her to start referring to her as Harry's wife or HW for short. 

She hates it in the same way that Harry hates being referred to as Not Charles' Son. NCS for short. 

42 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

She hates it in the same way that Harry hates being referred to as Not Charles' Son. NCS for short. 

Yeah, but...Charles IS his dad; we've done this over a few times on this site. There's a fairly public evidence trail making it clear Diana didn't meet James Hewitt in time for him to be Harry's dad and the red hair is a Spencer trait too. 

• Thanks 1