Youth in Asia

Meghan Markle

Fergie did something similar, didn't she?  Wrote a book about a helicopter that was ripped off from someone else's story?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toast said:

Fergie did something similar, didn't she?  Wrote a book about a helicopter that was ripped off from someone else's story?

Fergie is only ginger so she half got away with it.

All us racists are just waiting to rip Meghan to shreds simply because she is kinda black and not at all pretentious or annoying.

• Haha 2

Just leaving this here for safekeeping.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

Just leaving this here for safekeeping.

Ain’t that her pregnant with Archie. For that to be fake the rest of the Royal family would have to know. 

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

Ain’t that her pregnant with Archie. For that to be fake the rest of the Royal family would have to know. 

Not necessarily.  Royal birth announcements  are usually signed by the attending doctors, but this was noticeably absent from the Sussex announcement, which did not follow the traditional format.  Notice that it isn't presented as a fact, but just that the Queen and the RF have been told about it.

birth-announcements-1557159244.jpg?crop=

member-of-staff-carries-an-official-noti

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Youth in Asia said:

To be fair, she’s still a multi-millionaire because those planks were willing to give her a podcast in the first place. 

Not bad for zero talent. 

20 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Of course, it was inevitable that Harry’s bad ideas would eventually leak to the press, after Spotify executive Bill Simmons teased some of them on air recently. Labelling Harry and Meghan as a pair of “fucking grifters”, Simmons said: “I have got to get drunk one night and tell the story of the Zoom I had with Harry to try and help him with a podcast idea. It’s one of my best stories … Fuck them. The grifters.” :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

I’m too lazy to read through this or elsewhere, so who is the ‘racist royal’ named in the Dutch edition of some book called Endgame?

Apparently it was King Charles.

image.png.aa98ff8f7cc96aa6232b652ef3db3fe8.png

https://www.telegraaf.nl/entertainment/949185382/nederlandse-versie-endgame-uit-de-verkoop-gehaald-bevat-naam-racistische-royal

29 minutes ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

So, in other words Charles commented to say the colour didn't matter and did so fully in the awareness that he was then heir to the throne of a country in which racism remains an issue. 

Nowt to see here, then. How about we recycle every copy of that book so's we've got a decent stockpile of bog rolls ahead of the next pandemic and panic buying!

• Like 2

On 29/11/2023 at 05:57, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

I’m too lazy to read through this or elsewhere, so who is the ‘racist royal’ named in the Dutch edition of some book called Endgame?

And Princess Michael, apparently.  No, that was wrong info, worse, it's Catherine.

The whole thing has been widely debunked in any case. Everyone agrees that speculating on the appearance, colouring, features etc of forthcoming babies is universal - every family does it.  It's not racist unless you subscribe to the view that the mere mention of a person's skin colour is racist. Which it is not.

If Harry ever thought he could worm his way back in to favour, then he certainly can't now. Brandishing his own father as a racist, which will follow him around for the rest of his days, and also be mentioned in his obituary. There will be some interesting discussions round the dinner table in California.

Archie: "Daddy I hear Grandpa is a racist now. Should we all be racist now? What's the family's position? I'm so busy at school I won't have much time for the ol' racism"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

If Harry ever thought he could worm his way back in to favour, then he certainly can't now. Brandishing his own father as a racist, which will follow him around for the rest of his days, and also be mentioned in his obituary. There will be some interesting discussions round the dinner table in California.

Archie: "Daddy I hear Grandpa is a racist now. Should we all be racist now? What's the family's position? I'm so busy at school I won't have much time for the ol' racism"

Doubt it the British press won’t efen name what Piers Morgan said. 

I think Meghan should be out on the list. She can take the slot of person most people would cheer if she died in a crash on the freeway 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 3

I certainly would.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Toast said:

I certainly would.

They would be street parties in most towns in Britain. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

14 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Doubt it the British press won’t even name what Piers Morgan said. 

Well now they have and the second person is apparently .. Kate! I mean how much lower can Meghan sink. She has attacked the queen of all our hearts :2guns:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

They would be street parties in most towns in Britain. 

Making wild assumptions about the whole population again based on the opinions of yourself and/or Uncle Nigel's Facebook, is it? JFC.

4 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

Well now they have and the second person is apparently .. Kate! I mean how much lower can Meghan sink. She has attacked the queen of all our hearts :2guns:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 minute ago, TQR said:

Making wild assumptions about the whole population again based on the opinions of yourself and/or Uncle Nigel's Facebook, is it? JFC.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Polls show she is hated by the vast majority. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Polls show she is hated by the vast majority. 

Show me. Bet you I can find another that says the opposite.

(I'm not actually interested, but please for the love of fuck just stop trying to speak for a nation)

Has anyone ever seen Omid Scobie and TQR in the same room? It's all beginning to make sense ...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TQR said:

Show me. Bet you I can find another that says the opposite.

I'm sure you could. They have an army of paid supporters and bots spreading libellous crap all over social media about the Princess of Wales in particular.

Including death threats to her and her children.

35 minutes ago, Toast said:

I'm sure you could. They have an army of paid supporters and bots spreading libellous crap all over social media about the Princess of Wales in particular.

Including death threats to her and her children.

Oh, take that tinfoil hat off, it doesn't suit you! A crank like YIA, maybe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TQR said:

Oh, take that tinfoil hat off, it doesn't suit you! A crank like YIA, maybe.

It's true. I don't have the heart to go into it all though.