Rosemurray

QAnons compiled list of dead celebrities/politicians/CEOs, as of July 27 2020

If you're NOT a QAnon follower, kindly don't @ me!~

I'm just providing you the most recent compilation of Hollywood celebrities, politicians, world leaders, sports figures, CEO's, musicians, etc for whom the US White Hat Alliance have sealed and unsealed indictments. Since Oct 2017, a number of Deep Staters, former US presidents and their spouses, Hollywood types, musicians, sports figures, and other headliners have been arrested, charged, tried in military/judicial tribunals (at GITMO, the Ice Worm Military Base in Greenland, in Queensland Australia and elsewhere), convicted, incarcerated or executed. The plupart of the names on the list below have been executed (or murdered, or committed suicide) since the new year.

The DETAILS of their passing, with the exception of a few cases, are being withheld from the public, until after President Trump's re-election on Nov 3 2020, after which time, the names and details will be eeked out. In the case of, say, Hillary Clinton, her execution by hanging, back on or about March 21 2020, was video-taped in analog format, so that the veracity of the execution cannot be forged, altered, deep-faked or otherwise compromised. Sometime after Trump's inauguration on Jan 19 2021, the video taped tribunals AND executions will be televised in a kind of pay-per-view format, for over-18 viewers, on a subscription TV/Video network to be announced nearer the end of the year.

The news of these deaths (for those who have NOT been following the Q movement), will be shocking, unbelievable, and may cause some pushback, uprisings and/or civil unrest, especially in the case of particularly popular and admired celebrities, likeTom Hanks ("Hollywood's Nicest Guy") and his wife Rita Wilson, and especially when the public finds out on what charges he and his wife were arrested, charged, convicted and executed by lethal injection on or about March 13 2020, in Queensland Military Base Hospital. Most of the deceased/executed/incarcerated were in one way or another connected to and direct participants in world-wide child/human trafficking/pedophile rings, Satanic/Masonic blood rituals and sacrifices, and the incarcerated and deceased were among the upper echelons of politics, society, Royalty, world-leaders, CEO's, Hollywood executives/directors/writers/actors/actresses, famous talk-show hosts, MSM news anchors, etc, many of them "Beloved" (that's a hint) in the public opinion, but who led horrifically evil and murderous lives, off-camera.

At this time, I'm prohibited to say much more than that, so I will let this video speak for itself (one of dozens just like it on YouTube, but this is the most recent, most accurate,  except for three names listed as "executed", but they  -- Adam Sandler, Britney Spears and Drew Barrymore -- according to MY military intel/contact, were in fact given an 11-th hour reprieve, and are NOT executed, but instead are currently serving life sentences). 

If you are in ANY doubt about the accuracy or veracity of the contents of this video, you can take that up with the content creator, or better yet, do your OWN personal research on the matter.

I only bring this up NOW, because Prince Philip appears as #1 on the deader list, but he has in fact been executed some time earlier this year, along with most of the members of the House of Windsor Royal family (save for those who are still giving testimony at this writing, and sussing out their fellow pedophiles and cannibals and murderers among Europe's Royal family lines). In other words, the current tallying of the "deaders", at least at THIS writing, is inaccurate. Furthermore, the tribunals at GITMO, ICE WORM BASE GREENLAND,and elsewhere is ongoing, and the scheduled take-down of the Deep Staters, all members of the Vatican, the major-pedophile-ringleaders, etc, will be continuing well into the future, as there are over 180,000 documents and indictments (sealed and unsealed), presently, to be executed, and in some cases, a document can list up to 99 additional names to the titled offender, which makes then number of military tribunals yet to be undertaken almost incalculable. It could be years, even decades, before ALL the criminals are taken down, in one way or another, when you consider the average length of time for each military/judicial tribunal is roughly 5 to 7 days. You do the math!

Anyway, watch this. My compatriot, the content creator, "Michael", as a former, now retired marine (who was part of the team that did the search for JFK Jr's plane and body when it crashed into the Atlantic Ocean near Martha's Vinyard, on July 16 1999, along with his wife Carolyn Bessette and her sister Lauren on board the plane), tells the story I'm alluding to, better than I can. Prepare to be shocked, if this is all new information to you. Some of us have been working on this "Biblical" in scope takedown of EVIL, in my case, since 1997, but some have come onboard since Q dropped the first post on Oct 27 2017, and they number in the millions, worldwide. If you're not following Q, you don't know what the HELL is going on in the world, hidden in plain sight, right before your life-long veiled eyes. If THIS doesn't ultimately WAKE YOU UP to the TRUTH, and "The Great Awakening",  you may be dead, yourself! <<joking, joking!!>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk8Pr87Xp04&t=886s  (list of those incarcerated or executed, in no particular order, starts at min 14.45)

The Whole 9 Yards [Enjoying The Show] 5:5

And, by way of a teaser.... There is another entirely and equally shocking list of people who, some for over 60 years, have been presumed dead, but are VERY much alive, by virtue of having faked their deaths, for a variety of reasons, some of whom will be making a "return" in the near future, in addition to more than 200 who have already been venturing back into public (but not publicly) and have been identified, photographed and video-taped and verified. Most might not be readily recognized, because they've aged, gained or lost weight, have had cosmetic surgery done, some have since transgendered, some are disguised (for reasons you'll understand, when you see their names), and most are living very quietly and discreetly in their new lives, new professions, and most are retired. Here's but ONE link of many, to illustrate my claim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3rwKI72_Zs&t=603s

JFK Jr, ELVIS, LENNON, DIANA, MJ, MORRISON, MARLEY, MERCURY, PRINCE, COBAIN, TUPAC more !!

For the curious and morbid among us, ENJOY!

(And DON'T shoot the messenger!)

Rosemurray :old:

I just asked Lord Lucan, and he told me he doesn't believe a word of it.

• Haha 1

Now THAT'S funny! :evil2:

Because JFK Jr. told me everyone would say that! Hahahahaha!

I'll be back here on Jan 1 2021 (I should live so long), and we'll see what transpires, in the meanwhile.

I'm just living, day to day, and since it's 2:06am EST here, I can honestly cross off another day on my calendar that my doctors told me 9 years and 40 days ago I would never live to see. I told them THEY were DEAD WRONG!

There's nothing I like better than being RIGHT, except still being ALIVE~!

Have a great week ahead, and beyond.
I LOVE going to bed chuckling.....thanks, for that~!

Cheers!

Edited by Rosemurray
typo

Is there a TL;DR ?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Move this to extra circular.

What about us squares though?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Move this to extra circular.

Because of QAnon's circular logic? lol...

:huh: I don't understand any of this at all. 

Sometimes I think life might be passing me by, but am I really missing that much?

• Like 7

Remember the good ol days of conspiracy theories when it was just 9/11, the moon landing, JFK, etc. 

Last thing we need is more boomers on DL forums...

On 27/07/2020 at 19:04, DevonDeathTrip said:

:huh: I don't understand any of this at all. 

Sometimes I think life might be passing me by, but am I really missing that much?

I'm in my 20s and trust me, you're not alone

• Like 2

On 27/07/2020 at 09:54, Toast said:

Is there a TL;DR ?

Supposedly Donald Trump is saving the world from the deep state peado ring. Those listed in the OP are supposed members of it who are being trialled and executed in private and replaced with doppelgangers if they've still  been seen in public since their execution. 

The suggestion is Philip has been executed due to his involvement already. 

• Thanks 1