Spade_Cooley

Simon Cowell

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Hmmm

Cowell is yet to send losing contestants to starve and freeze in gulags

Don't be giving him ideas, that would be a new way to try and seed interest in his non-tension eliminations.

"The act leaving the X Factor and going straight to the gulag is........................................................................Rak Su!" (I googled the band name...)

• Like 2

I am praying hard for him...(not saying what for though!)

His career started by getting Robson and Jerome to number one in the 90s. And it has been downhill from there..

This is what happens when you try to ride a big boys bike with no stabilisers. Apparently a 1.6 KW electric bike, the most you can have in the UK is 250W.

• Haha 2

He ruined Saturday night TV and the Christmas number one . Add to that he bails out pedos and i couldn't care less if he recovers.

2 hours ago, the_engineer said:

He ruined Saturday night TV and the Christmas number one . Add to that he bails out pedos and i couldn't care less if he recovers.

He didn't really ruin it, what ruined it was the advent of cable TV, Satellite TV and now the Internet.

Families don't really sit around the TV anymore and those halcyon days of Eric and Ernie, Brucie and all the others that were on prime time TV are long gone.

In saying that, we had The Black and White Minstrel show,  Seaside Special and No Honestly.

There was shit on then too.

• Like 1

Saturday night TV got ruined by Bob Monkhouse dying. What was he thinking?

Mind you, I don't get the BBC putting their new series as boxsets on Iplayer.... before they're finished showing on the TV. "The ratings are down". No fucking wonder.

I feel like the big ratings for the Gavin and Stacey comeback and the buzz around the fucking Masked Singer shows there's still an appetite for that sort of thing. Not that hard to put together Game Show/Non-challenging TV drama (the Dr Who slot if you will, but that sort of family friendly popcorn)/Family Entertainment like a Strictly or Richard Osman thing/comedy/comedy/Casualty/adult drama/Film together.

Also, while I'm meandering, Richard Osman. Gets creative or production royalties anytime 8 out of 10 Cats, Total Wipeout, Deal or No Deal or House of Games are shown on TV anywhere, plus that AND performance royalties off all Pointless repeats. That man must be fucking loaded.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, msc said:

Saturday night TV got ruined by Bob Monkhouse dying. What was he thinking?

Basil Brush/ Doctor Who/ Bruce Forsyth Generation Game/ The Two Ronnies/ Starsky and Hutch/ Parkinson/ Match of the Day.  The classic Saturday night tv line up.It has never and will never be beat !

• Like 1

Many places, including the Daily Fail, have reported that he has ditched a vegan diet and also sitting by "healing crystals."

Ditching the vegan diet is cool with me if he wants to, but he's gone loopy with bloody "healing crystals".

I mean, he was an idiot before.

• Like 1

He looks like something from a Looney Tunes cartoon after a character runs face-first into a frying pan

Another recent, in which he looks like a bit like he has a mission for you in Grand Theft Auto.

D8B2E949-1977-4BB6-822F-0596D5D99379.thumb.jpeg.5bacce6bfca8fa5ce6fe79ec4be3831f.jpeg

• Haha 10

4 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Another recent, in which he looks like a bit like he has a mission for you in Grand Theft Auto.

D8B2E949-1977-4BB6-822F-0596D5D99379.thumb.jpeg.5bacce6bfca8fa5ce6fe79ec4be3831f.jpeg

Fuck, it's a horrible thing to say but that is the image of a man who turns up at a railway station with a bottle of cheap vodka and Pall Mall ciggies only to be confronted by online vigilante paedo hunters.

Just wrong!

4 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Fuck, it's a horrible thing to say but that is the image of a man who turns up at a railway station with a bottle of cheap vodka and Pall Mall ciggies only to be confronted by online vigilante paedo hunters.

Just wrong!

Well LFN we all now know what you get up to in your spare time 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steve said:

Well LFN we all now know what you get up to in your spare time 

'...WE all know...'

I'm sure the rest of the forum members will be delighted to be associated with a massive twat like you.

You have no fucking idea what I get up to in my spare time you insufferable bell end.

Fuck off.

PS: I know who you are 'Steve' but I am playing the game, I take pity on cunts like you.

Ok?

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

'...WE all know...'

I'm sure the rest of the forum members will be delighted to be associated with a massive twat like you.

You have no fucking idea what I get up to in my spare time you insufferable bell end.

Fuck off.

PS: I know who you are 'Steve' but I am playing the game, I take pity on cunts like you.

Ok?

You have no idea who I am at all

2 minutes ago, Steve said:

You have no idea who I am at all

Don't bet on it.

4 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Don't bet on it.

But you don’t, you don’t know anything about me or where I live. You know sweet FA about life full stop. 

Just now, Steve said:

But you don’t, you don’t know anything about me or where I live. You know sweet FA about life full stop. 

If you say so.

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

If you say so.

I’m off to bed now, don’t miss me too much LFN 

• Like 1