Lord Fellatio Nelson

14. James Whale

On 17/08/2020 at 13:28, gcreptile said:

Looks like next year's "random globally unknown british person" on the DeathList has been found.

To invoke an old right wing phrase of which Whale would likely approve - if you don’t like it, go to Russia :P

• Like 1

I'm not sure Whale is that right wing. He strikes me as more of an anarchic libertarian than an arch conservative. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

I'm not sure Whale is that right wing. He strikes me as more of an anarchic libertarian than an arch conservative. 

A distinction that is lost on woke types, just another Daily Mail reading Tory fascist as far as they’re concerned 

• Like 1

On 28/11/2020 at 17:51, Deathrace said:

If Whale does buy the farm, I wonder what will happen to his sidekick Ash Gould who I have always found far more annoying than Whale? 

He seems to be the sidekick for half the talk radio presenters.Gould is too annoying to host.Whale whenever I tune in to see how he is tells him to shut up regularly.

On 28/11/2020 at 11:45, CoffinLodger said:

Not looking good.How long do you think he's got ? :( Just realised he took part in the same series of Celebrity BB as Heavy D aka Colin Newall who died this week.

Months I think.Cancer has grown but only in a couple of places.Still having treatment and looks and sounds better than he should given how gravely ill he is.He mentioned his 70th in May.Sometimes people hang on for important events.Reckon it will be around that time he goes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

Months I think.Cancer has grown but only in a couple of places.Still having treatment and looks and sounds better than he should given how gravely ill he is.He mentioned his 70th in May.Sometimes people hang on for important events.Reckon it will be around that time he goes.

That didn’t really go as planned for Ruth Bader Ginsburg though...

Just now, Joey Russ said:

That didn’t really go as planned for Ruth Bader Ginsburg though...

Very true when your time is up it is up but sometimes people try to hang on for things maybe as a a goal .

He sounds better now but his voice sounded incredibly weak a few weeks back, you can tell it's not 100% back to normal yet either.

Looking rough in a video posted on Twitter yesterday. Skin looks like it’s gone a few shades darker, unless he’s been hitting the sunbeds. 

10 hours ago, Perhaps said:

Looking rough in a video posted on Twitter yesterday. Skin looks like it’s gone a few shades darker, unless he’s been hitting the sunbeds. 

Considering his diagnosis he still looks not that bad and his voice is holding up 

• Like 1

Most likely cause of death: heat stroke?

4 hours ago, gcreptile said:

He really doesn't look or sound that ill. He must be quite a fighter all things considered. 

I used to enjoy his late night talk show when he used to converse with the inebriated residents of the North East after closing time in the early eighties, life was different then. 

On 08/06/2021 at 14:24, gcreptile said:

He looks like a giant skin tag

3 hours ago, Deathrace said:

Still looking relatively ok all things considered https://mobile.twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/1465301643935854593

He was talking some real sense there. Must be fucking ill.

Though he was talking to that inflatable anus Mike Graham, so the bar wasn’t set very high in that respect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, TQR said:

He was talking some real sense there. Must be fucking ill.

Though he was talking to that inflatable anus Mike Graham, so the bar wasn’t set very high in that respect.

Good to see that you are finally warming to him. :lol:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Good to see that you are finally warming to him. :lol:

All it took was a pandemic and a cancer overload :lol:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TQR said:

All it took was a pandemic and a cancer overload :lol:

I thought you were waiting for nuclear war/hell freezing over tbf.

You are going soft....and no, I am not referring to what your last sexual partner said to you.:D

• Haha 1