Lord Fellatio Nelson

14. James Whale

On 29/11/2021 at 14:45, Deathrace said:

Still looking relatively ok all things considered https://mobile.twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/1465301643935854593

He looks great .Almost too good.Like the I drop him next year  as he is so good and suddenly  he goes downhill type situation  or I pick him and he buggers on for another 2 years.

It is a strange u turn with him going so pro-mask as he has rightly acknowledged is the case.A few months ago.when I tuned into his show he was bragging about being quite frankly rude and standoffish in the exact way Mike is being in that debate to a security guard who asked him to wear a mask in hospital.Either he is getting worse and has become aware if he gets any sort of infection or virus he is potentialy gone or his wife has nagged him.I am guessing the latter based on his appearance.Not criticising the wife in this instance though given how very ill and vulnerable he is.

• Like 2

Very possible this turns into a good guess of avoiding picking someone a year too early 

On 30/11/2021 at 19:22, Sean said:

He looks great .Almost too good.Like the I drop him next year  as he is so good and suddenly  he goes downhill type situation  or I pick him and he buggers on for another 2 years.

It is a strange u turn with him going so pro-mask as he has rightly acknowledged is the case.A few months ago.when I tuned into his show he was bragging about being quite frankly rude and standoffish in the exact way Mike is being in that debate to a security guard who asked him to wear a mask in hospital.Either he is getting worse and has become aware if he gets any sort of infection or virus he is potentialy gone or his wife has nagged him.I am guessing the latter based on his appearance.Not criticising the wife in this instance though given how very ill and vulnerable he is.

According to Wikipedia his wife died 3 years ago, unless he’s remarried since? 

13 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

According to Wikipedia his wife died 3 years ago, unless he’s remarried since? 

He quite suddenly married his girlfriend in October just there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deathrace said:

Save the Whale 

Is that the title of his GoFundMe page?? 

I am the last of the great whales & I am dying.

Saw James Whale trending on twitter and thought my prediction of a third January hit had come true but alas no. He was trending because of comments he made about not wanting to be treated by unvaccinated  NHS staff causing some controversy. 

42 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Saw James Whale trending on twitter and thought my prediction of a third January hit had come true but alas no. He was trending because of comments he made about not wanting to be treated by unvaccinated  NHS staff causing some controversy. 

Will say he definitely has the look of a cancer patient now, but I’m not sure if that means he’ll become a hit this year…

• Like 1

A dead man walking not really caring who he offends anymore ?, not that he has ever cared who he offends

Watched him the other night.Sounds fine physically but more short fused than even normal.His temper is getting worse.Probably because he is dying and doesn't give a shite anymore.Doesnt seem in cognitive decline .Wouldn't know he had cancer looking and listening to him.

On 12/01/2022 at 20:33, Sean said:

Watched him the other night.Sounds fine physically but more short fused than even normal.His temper is getting worse.Probably because he is dying and doesn't give a shite anymore.Doesnt seem in cognitive decline .Wouldn't know he had cancer looking and listening to him.

Yes, the voice still sounds the same as ever and he doesn't look terminally ill. Not sure how much longer it'll last but he's done well to get this far. 

• Like 1

I remember  listening to Mr Whale in the early eighties whilst at university taking the piss our of drunken geordies after closing time, most amusing and harmless.

Seems increasingly unable to contain his anger. Sounds slightly deranged when he gets angry last couple of times I have switched on his show too.

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Seems increasingly unable to contain his anger. Sounds slightly deranged when he gets angry last couple of times I have switched on his show too.

Literally me since 2006 and I'm not even close to dying. 

3 hours ago, Sean said:

I'd be angry if I had to talk to Mike Graham every day. 

11 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

I'd be angry if I had to talk to Mike Graham every day. 

True but you can see a decline in Whales debating abilities.Have watched him on and off since his diagnosis and he is definitely less articulate and more prone to fits of rage.As I said though a few weeks ago I think he appears fine physically and doesn't appear to be in cognitive decline which leads me to believe that he just doesn't care how he acts or what he says as he knows he is on the way out.From a deadpooling perspective I haven't seen any evidence that makes my decision to drop him on the DDP seem any less logical.

Him and Tom Smith were my riskiest drops but in the case of Whale.He looks and sounds stable physiologically albeit not emotionally and someone who you wouldnt know was ill unless he said so 18 months ago.

Now saying that he will drop dead today to spite me!

8 hours ago, Sean said:

Him and Tom Smith were my riskiest drops but in the case of Whale.He looks and sounds stable physiologically albeit not emotionally and someone who you wouldnt know was ill unless he said so 18 months ago.

Now saying that he will drop dead today to spite me!

Him and Tom Smith? … were

HIM was?

Fuxsake.  Sign up for this shit.

https://www.grammarly.com/

Out with his wife 2 nights ago.Bad angle and lighting but starting to look ill.

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Well, now that the pic is at a size where I can actually see it -

looks like a different person.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sean said:

Not sure he looks especially ill in that photo. Old, yes. 

After all, he's 70 years old already. I think he looks actually good. He tries to look younger to present the required shock-jock machismo, and that can only go so far.

• Like 2

James talks about his terminal cancer. No new news except he is content and has had a wonderful life and doesn`t want anyone to be sad when he dies as he has had a wonderful life.Doesn`t rule out going to dignitas in the future. Looks and sounds very well.Think he might make 2023 at this rate.