Jump to content
Lord Fellatio Nelson

26. James Whale

Recommended Posts

On 17/08/2020 at 13:28, gcreptile said:

Looks like next year's "random globally unknown british person" on the DeathList has been found.

To invoke an old right wing phrase of which Whale would likely approve - if you don’t like it, go to Russia :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure Whale is that right wing. He strikes me as more of an anarchic libertarian than an arch conservative. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

I'm not sure Whale is that right wing. He strikes me as more of an anarchic libertarian than an arch conservative. 

A distinction that is lost on woke types, just another Daily Mail reading Tory fascist as far as they’re concerned 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/11/2020 at 17:51, Deathrace said:

If Whale does buy the farm, I wonder what will happen to his sidekick Ash Gould who I have always found far more annoying than Whale? 

He seems to be the sidekick for half the talk radio presenters.Gould is too annoying to host.Whale whenever I tune in to see how he is tells him to shut up regularly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/11/2020 at 11:45, CoffinLodger said:

Not looking good.How long do you think he's got ? :( Just realised he took part in the same series of Celebrity BB as Heavy D aka Colin Newall who died this week.

Months I think.Cancer has grown but only in a couple of places.Still having treatment and looks and sounds better than he should given how gravely ill he is.He mentioned his 70th in May.Sometimes people hang on for important events.Reckon it will be around that time he goes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sean said:

Months I think.Cancer has grown but only in a couple of places.Still having treatment and looks and sounds better than he should given how gravely ill he is.He mentioned his 70th in May.Sometimes people hang on for important events.Reckon it will be around that time he goes.

That didn’t really go as planned for Ruth Bader Ginsburg though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joey Russ said:

That didn’t really go as planned for Ruth Bader Ginsburg though...

Very true when your time is up it is up but sometimes people try to hang on for things maybe as a a goal .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He sounds better now but his voice sounded incredibly weak a few weeks back, you can tell it's not 100% back to normal yet either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking rough in a video posted on Twitter yesterday. Skin looks like it’s gone a few shades darker, unless he’s been hitting the sunbeds. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Perhaps said:

Looking rough in a video posted on Twitter yesterday. Skin looks like it’s gone a few shades darker, unless he’s been hitting the sunbeds. 

 

 

Considering his diagnosis he still looks not that bad and his voice is holding up 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most likely cause of death: heat stroke?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Most likely cause of death: heat stroke?

 

He really doesn't look or sound that ill. He must be quite a fighter all things considered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to enjoy his late night talk show when he used to converse with the inebriated residents of the North East after closing time in the early eighties, life was different then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/06/2021 at 14:24, gcreptile said:

Most likely cause of death: heat stroke?

 

He looks like a giant skin tag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Deathrace said:

Still looking relatively ok all things considered https://mobile.twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/1465301643935854593


He was talking some real sense there. Must be fucking ill.
 

Though he was talking to that inflatable anus Mike Graham, so the bar wasn’t set very high in that respect.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TQR said:


He was talking some real sense there. Must be fucking ill.
 

Though he was talking to that inflatable anus Mike Graham, so the bar wasn’t set very high in that respect.

Good to see that you are finally warming to him. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Good to see that you are finally warming to him. :lol:


All it took was a pandemic and a cancer overload :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TQR said:


All it took was a pandemic and a cancer overload :lol:

I thought you were waiting for nuclear war/hell freezing over tbf.

You are going soft....and no, I am not referring to what your last sexual partner said to you.:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use