Etushispushingupdaisies

Alexey Navalny

You know, Russia tries to protect its image, denies poisoning, throwing people out of windows, shooting down planes, etc....

But I have to wonder, isn't it better now to just admit to what they're doing?

It seems your risk of dying in Russia due to some accident is intolerably high. I would not want to live in such a dangerous country full of insecure windows and dangerous woods. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

You know, Russia tries to protect its image, denies poisoning, throwing people out of windows, shooting down planes, etc....

But I have to wonder, isn't it better now to just admit to what they're doing?

It seems your risk of dying in Russia due to some accident is intolerably high. I would not want to live in such a dangerous country full of insecure windows and dangerous woods. 

Don't they only admit to it once Scooby and the gang pull of Putin's mask and he says "And I would've gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!" :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Alexei Navalny turns 46 today

The politician was arrested on January 17, 2021 upon his return from Berlin, where he was undergoing rehabilitation after being poisoned by Novichok.

On February 2, the Simonovsky Court of Moscow replaced his suspended sentence in the fabricated Yves Rocher case with a real one - 2 years 8 months in a penal colony.

On March 22, 2022, the Lefortovo District Court sentenced Navalny to another 9 years in a strict regime colony in cases of "misappropriation of donations" and "contempt of court."

On May 31, Navalny spoke about the indictment in a new criminal case - about the creation of an extremist community, according to which he could face up to 15 years in prison.

https://t.me/doxajournal/17119

Days in custody: 502

IMG_20220604_212935_600.jpg

• Like 1

News from April 18

A resident of Bucha in the Kyiv region, Ilya Navalny, who was found shot in a mass grave among hundreds of other victims, turned out to be a distant relative of the well-known Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny.

This was announced by their common relative, the headman of the village of Novoye Zalesye near Borodyanka, Pavel Navalny.

“Yes, Ilya was a distant relative of Alexei, there is a common great-grandfather,” said Pavel Navalny.

Pavel himself is a second cousin of a Russian oppositionist.

URL

39127ffe-c3f9-4b3a-958f-d6ffe2dee2f0.jpg

In May, Navalny said that he had learned about the preparation of the penal colony IK-6 in Melehovo in the Vladimir region to receive him. "My sentence has not yet entered into force, but the prisoners from the strict regime colony Melehovo write that they are equipping a "prison within a prison" for me," the politician said at the time.

Pro-government RIA Novosti reported that Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was transferred from penal colony No. 2 in Pokrov (IK-2) to colony IK-6 in Melehovo, Vladimir Region.

https://www.dw.com/ru/navalnogo-etapirovali-iz-kolonii-v-neizvestnom-napravlenii/a-62128595

• Like 1

The Great Patriotic War veteran Ignat Artemenko died in Moscow at the age of 95, Telegram channel 112 reports June 18. Artemenko's grandson Igor Kolesnikov confirmed this information to Podyom.

In June 2020, the Investigative Committee opened a criminal libel case against Alexei Navalny after the politician called the heroes of the RT television channel's propaganda video about amendments to the Constitution starring Ignat Artemenko "corrupt lackeys" and "traitors". The Investigative Committee considered that Navalny's comment discredits the honor and dignity of the veteran.

In February 2021, a justice of the peace sentenced Navalny to a fine of 850,000 rubles in the case of libel against a veteran. The politician did not admit his guilt. The appeal against the verdict was rejected by the court.

https://meduza.io/news/2022/06/18/umer-veteran-velikoy-otechestvennoy-voyny-ignat-artemenko-po-delu-o-klevete-na-nego-sudili-alekseya-navalnogo

Foto: RT / Youtube ©

anBn.jpeg

Sentenced to 19 more years in prison, now his political movement has been deemed ‘extremism’.

Kin ell.

EDIT: Yes I was ninja’d but I got a fucking link first so go me.

On 23/09/2020 at 12:10, Clorox Bleachman said:

uh-lex-YAY! :party:

UGH-lex-yay :flame2:

• Like 1

Ill and reportedly uncontactable by his team.

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 2

2 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Ill and reportedly uncontactable by his team.

As a Russian, I'm so worried about him and I'm unable to save him. If he dies, I promise, I'd do anything to ressurect him, even if it means ripping half of the universe apart.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Etushispushingupdaisies said:

As a Russian, I'm so worried about him and I'm unable to save him. If he dies, I promise, I'd do anything to ressurect him, even if it means ripping half of the universe apart.

Thoughts with you and your fellow citizens, always. Take care.