The Saint and Greavesy?

Gloria Henry
Peter Lorimer
Ion Iliescu
Marga Minco
Henry Kissinger
Nicholas Cheong Jin-suk

So, here we are:

1. Nicholas Cheong Jin-suk (1931-2021) Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church:rip:

2. Anton Geisler (1919-2021), first (known) male centenarian from Greenland:rip:

3. Paul "Hammy" Halmshaw (b. 1969), musician and record producer

4. Jyrki Kasvi (1964-2021), politician:rip:

5. Peter Lorimer  (1946-2021), former Leeds United footballer:rip:

6. Luis Palau (1934-2021), Christian evangelist:rip:

My Small Game List - 6 Months 6 Names + 1 for the Lulz!

Starts: March 15th 2021

Ends: August 15th 1021 CLOSED!!!!!!!

1. Anne Buydens (101)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Buydens :rip: DEAD on April 29th 2021!

2. Yuriko (101)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuriko_(dancer)

3. Henry Danton (101)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Danton

4. Guido Gorgatti (101)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido_Gorgatti

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty (33)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rihanna

6. Justin Drew Bieber (27)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber

Bonus Name: Prince Philip (Duke of Edinburgh) (99)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Philip,_Duke_of_Edinburgh :rip: DEAD on April 9th 2021! 

Game has ended for me. Only 1 of my 6ish candidates have passed away. My bonus candidate died so I am not counting it on my original 6 names. I will be playing again nonetheless and thank you for the chance to play! 

Thank you to everyone at Death List! 

Lorimer is now actually dead this time, a hit for many here

Nabindra Raj Joshi is a hit for a lot of people here.

Bernadette Chirac

Jean-Louis Trintignant

Jeanette Lee

Kat Bjelland

Julia Riechert

Shannon Doherty

On 02/03/2021 at 04:21, Joey Russ said:

It’s technically the 2nd in the UK so I guess I can submit something. I wonder what the tiebreakers will be if multiple people win at the same time. Needless to say I won’t be as dominant this time:

Kat Bjelland

Jim Crockett Jr

Jryki Kasvi 

Peter Lorimer 

Luis Palau

Prince Philip

Joey Russ seems to be leading at 4 points.

Annami is at 4 hits now that Nicholas Cheong Jin-suk has died. Which leads to a bit of a predicament because our two surviving names are, er, exactly the same (being Kat Bjelland and Jyrki Kasvi). So, if they both die before the end of these 6 months would I win because my 4th hit (Prince Philip) died before Annami’s 4th hit, or would it be a tie?

Kat Bjelland and Jyrki Kasvi seem to be pretty tough, I wonder if this round will be the last...however they'll probably be gone before august/september.

Kat Bjelland will be the reason why nobody will clear the table this time.

We're approaching our fourth month of the second round and with Jyrki Kasvi (or Bob Dole, Jack Arends) and Kat Bjelland not dying, it's becoming a bit more likely we'll have a third round (If nobody gets all six before 1.9 and for some people who submitted theirs later, 2.9/3.9/5.9/15.9/28.9)

Anyways, here's currently how many points everyone has:

6 points: -

5 points: -

4 points:

HDS with Jim Crockett Jr, Peter Lorimer, Luis Palau and Prince Philip, the living: Kat Bjelland and Bob Dole.

Annami with Peter Lorimer, Nabindra Raj Joshi, Nicholas Cheong Jin-Suk and Jim Crockett Jr, the living: Kat Bjelland and Jyrki Kasvi.

Joey Russ with Jim Crockett Jr, Peter Lorimer, Luis Palau and Prince Philip, the living: Kat Bjelland and Jyrki Kasvi

3 points:

drol with Peter Lorimer, Nicholas Cheong Jin-Suk and Nabindra Raj Joshi, the living: Bob Dole, Yu Miu-lin and Emmanuel Milingo.

Book with Litsa Menounos, Nabindra Raj Joshi and Peter Lorimer, the living: Bob Dole, John "Zip" Connolly and Kat Bjelland.

msc with Peter Lorimer, Luis Palau and Jim Crockett Jr, the living: Bob Dole, Princess Mikasa and Kat Bjelland.

Death Impends with Peter Lorimer, Prince Philip and Luis Palau, the living: Bob Dole, Kat Bjelland and Nehemiah Persoff.

gcreptile with Peter Lorimer, Luis Palau and Jim Crockett Jr, the living: Albert Raboteau, Kat Bjelland and Yu Miu-lin.

CalebH with Gloria Henry, Peter Lorimer and Nicholas Cheong Jin-Suk, the living: Ion Iliescu, Marga Minco and Henry Kissinger.

WEP with Nicholas Cheong Jin-Suk, Peter Lorimer and Luis Palau, the living: Anton Geisler, Paul "Hammy" Halmshaw and Jyrki Kasvi.

2 points:

The Quim Reaper with Prince Philip and Peter Lorimer, the living: James Whale, Bob Dole, Kat Bjelland and Mustafa Ben Halim.

CaptainChorizo with Jim Crockett Jr and Peter Lorimer, the living: Kat Bjelland, Bob Dole, Yu Miu-lin and Jeanette Lee.

Grim Up North with Peter Lorimer and Luis Palau, the living: Bob Dole, Jyrki Kasvi, Kat Bjelland and Jack Arends.

Dying Probably with Prince Philip and Beverly Cleary, the living: 6ix9ine, Bob Dole, Chuck Schumer and Hamako Mori.

Charlotte's Controller with Prince Philip and Murray Walker, the living: Bob Dole, Harvey Weinstein, Tony Bennett and Jimmy Carter.

1 point:

Redrumours with Prince Philip, the living: Eileen Derbyshire, Bob Dole, Jimmy Carter, Douglas Hurd and Jimmy Greaves.

En Passant with Peter Lorimer, the living: James Whale, Bob Dole, Jean-Louis Trintignant, Mustafa Ben Halim and Kane Tanaka.

Me (arghton) with Peter Lorimer, the living: Kane Tanaka, Fauja Singh, Bob Dole, Queen Sirikit, Peter Lorimer and Steve Gleason.

theoldlady with Prince Philip, the living: Jimmy Carter, Bob Dole, James Whale, Abdelaziz Bouteflika and David Gulpilil.

Perhaps with Lee Noble, the living: Kat Bjelland, Jimmy Carter, Jeanette Lee, Steve Gleason and Leslie Phillips.

ThereWillBeDeaths7 with Peter Lorimer, the living: Bob Dole, David Gulpilil, Jimmy Carter, James Buckley and James Whale.

YorkshireBanker with Prince Philip, the living: (actor) Frank Williams, Mary Ward, John Smith Baron Kirkhill, Pamela Sharples Baroness Sharples and Margaret Stuart Barry.

DeathClock with Prince Philip, the living: Sidney Poitier, Jimmy Carter, Bob Dole, Jim Brown and John Madden.

LadySeed with Anne Buydens, the living: Yuriko (dancer), Henry Danton, Guido Gorgatti, Rihanna and Justin Bieber.

GuyFromFuture with Nikki Grahame, the living: Sarah Harding, Kat Bjelland, Jean-Louis Trintignant, James Caan and Guy Lafleur.

Nul points:

BabyBlue, the living: Kat Bjelland, Emilio Fede, Bob Dole, Leslie Phillips, Giorgio Napolitano and Rae Allen.

Chilean way, the living: Lucile Randon, Ruthie Thompson, Renee Simonot, Bob Dole, Bob Barker and Henry Kissinger.

Bibliogryphon, the living: Bob Dole, Leslie Phillips, Boris Pahor, Bob Parker (or Barker?), Gudrun Ure and Cleo Laine.

Toast, the living: Mikhail Gorbachev, Jimmy Greaves, Gerd Muller, Mary Quant, Dennis Skinner and Ted Turner.

DeathByArsenic, the living: Bernadette Chirac, Jean-Louis Trintignant, Jeanette Lee, Kat Bjelland, Julia Reichert and Shannon Doherty.

The most game-affecting deaths would be Kat Bjelland, Jyrki Kasvi, Bob Dole and Yu Miu-lin.

Some not-yet picked recommendations for participants when the next round starts:

Imelda Marcos (b. 1929) Wheelchair-bound deathlistee.

Guy Scott (b. 1944) Frail Zambian former acting President.

Mildred Kornman (1925-2022) Silent film child actress, apparently in failing health and doesn't remember being an actress.

Hudson Austin (1938-2022) Grenadian former Head of Government and military strongman, had to be dragged out of his house during a house fire last year and reported to be suffering from many health issues.

Thich Nhat Hanh (1926-2022) Activist and buddhist monk, suffered a massive stroke a few years ago.

George "Johnny" Johnston (b. 1921) Last Dambuster.

Frederik Willem de Klerk (1936-2021) Former President of South Africa, suffers from mesothelioma.

Akebono Taro (b. 1969) Former Sumo Yokozuna, unable to walk and suffers/suffered from acute heart failure. Has been in coma twice during the last five years and suffers from partial memory loss.

James Michael Tyler (1962-2021) Gunther from Friends, fighting cancer that has spread into his spine.

Jim Ward (b. 1959) Voice actor in a lot of shows and radio personality. Suffering from Alzheimer's and has had been near death multiple times due to covid.

• Like 4

On 26/06/2021 at 16:18, arghton said:

We're approaching our fourth month of the second round and with Jyrki Kasvi (or Bob Dole, Jack Arends) and Kat Bjelland not dying...blahblahblah

Jack Arends is dead, third point for Grim Up North.

I'm pretty sure we'll have a third round of this unless Bjelland and either Dole or Kasvi die.

Third round team

1. Jyrki Kasvi (57, 1964-2021) Finnish politician :rip:

2. Kane Tanaka (118, 1903-) World's oldest person

3. Akebono Taro (52, 1969-) Sumo Yokozuna

4. David Gulpilil (68, 1953-) Actor :rip:

5. Lucia Hiriart (98, 1922-) Pinochet's widow :rip: Died after pool ended

6. Lotfollah Safi Golpaygani (102, 1919-) Grand Ayatollah

My 6 months seem to be up today too.

Here's my doomed 6 for the next 6 months - which ones will make it to March 2022?

1) Susie Steiner

2) Alan Igglesdon (cricketer)

3) Greg Gilbert

4) Jyrki Kasvi

5) Bob Dole

6) Terry Lubbock

If I'm not allowed Terry Lubbock I'll have Gary Burgess instead please.

PS If anyone wants a guaranteed hit I dropped Kat Bjelland so she's a goner!

1. Terry Lubbock

2. Susie Steiner

3. Alan Igglesden

4. Ally McLaws

5. Nadia Chaudri

6. Vic Elford

Dropping Kat Bjelland too. She's dooooomed! Also Bob Dole. Bob Dole likes this.