4 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I'm not anti-vax. For example my kids have had all their regular vaccines and when I traveled aboard , I had my vaccines. But all my stats and info has come from government I'm not getting my info off of some random on YouTube.

Anyway since I've angered quite alot , probably best i post alot less in this thread. People on here obviously want me to censor myself and be quiet or simply go along with the official narrative. I'll just post mainstream media stuff and talk about the second wave.

Some of your info clearly comes from twitter. 

2 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

All restrictions lifted on June 21st and No delay ,then  'we need an extra two weeks'  to now a 4 week delay being muted . :scratchhead:

Screenshot_20210609-080430~2.jpg

Its not exactly rocket science. If you spend billions upon billions of pounds on lockdowns and your rationale for doing so is saving life, you're not going to abandon the lock downs at the last minute if the data suggests its the wrong time to open up. 

Also and more importantly, I don't think it counts as a prediction when this kind of thing was being openly and widely spoken about when the prediction was made. Its like me predicting lunch just after breakfast...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, time said:

Some of your info clearly comes from twitter. 

Yes but it's not incorrect ,those people are dead. Some things are only announced on twitter. 

There you go from ' official ' mainstream media links'  below Dr Stephen Wright and 49 people have died so far of just his type of blood clot. The mainstream media didn't announce Peter spann or Joel kallmans death but you're more than welcome to follow their posts from can't wait to get the jab to dead in a few weeks.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-vaccine-side-effects-blood-clots-b1843067.html

1 hour ago, Windsor said:

Its not exactly rocket science. If you spend billions upon billions of pounds on lockdowns and your rationale for doing so is saving life, you're not going to abandon the lock downs at the last minute if the data suggests its the wrong time to open up. 

Also and more importantly, I don't think it counts as a prediction when this kind of thing was being openly and widely spoken about when the prediction was made. Its like me predicting lunch just after breakfast...

Fair enough , it's easy to see what's right Infront of you . But harder to see what's around the corner and over the hill. So let's wait and see how my other predictions play out.

I won't edit my predictions post, but I have a new one , this is the one I'm most unsure about. As either the goal is to get everyone jabbed twice (including kids ) ,  the booster and then vaccine passports or they want to continue this indefinitely and destroy small business and end air travel and move towards the great reset green agenda.

Winter/December 2021: The lab leak theory confirmed and they'll say 'we thought it was naturally occurring so the vaccines sadly don't work as well as we hoped'. Need to develop new vaccines. 

9 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Yes but it's not incorrect ,those people are dead. Some things are only announced on twitter. 

There you go from ' official ' mainstream media links'  below Dr Stephen Wright and 49 people have died so far of just his type of blood clot. The mainstream media didn't announce Peter spann or Joel kallmans death but you're more than welcome to follow their posts from can't wait to get the jab to dead in a few weeks.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-vaccine-side-effects-blood-clots-b1843067.html

If some things are only announced on Twitter, how do you know they're correct? I can't find anything (apart from the Independent link you posted above) in MSM that says, Dr. Wright died as a result of any vaccination. Joel Kallman died from the virus not the jab. I'm not saying that no-one has died as a result of the jab but this can happen with any medication - if you value your sanity don't read the list of contraindications in OTC medicines! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I won't edit my predictions post, but I have a new one , this is the one I'm most unsure about. As either the goal is to get everyone jabbed twice (including kids ) ,  the booster and then vaccine passports or they want to continue this indefinitely and destroy small business and end air travel and move towards the great reset green agenda.

Winter/December 2021: The lab leak theory confirmed and they'll say 'we thought it was naturally occurring so the vaccines sadly don't work as well as we hoped'. Need to develop new vaccines. 

From a scientific point of view, this makes absolutely no sense. Antibodies are antibodies, no whatsoever difference between natural  and artificial (?) antigenes.

I may have had pysiological solution as you said instead of the vaccine, but why I have antibodies now (I took a sierological test) and had not them before vaccination (took two sierological tests)?

If what you say is true I'll be presumably dead before the end of the year. So will be hundreds of people I know. Yeah, the big reset and utter bullshit like that.  A plan which involves millions of people, but no one knows it is here, except some random guy on Twitter. I'd be part of that plan as a frequent collaborator of pharmaceutical industries. Well, I did not know until now.

If quoting Twitter and newspaper reports is what passes as evidence here, then at least lets balance it up with the other view. 

This Australian Professor has far more reason than most to avoid any covid vaccine and yet had one.....for others.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jun/08/vaccines-are-risky-for-me-but-i-dont-regret-getting-my-covid-jab

I think it's worth pointing out the link between media and big pharma too.

2 hours ago, drol said:

From a scientific point of view, this makes absolutely no sense. Antibodies are antibodies, no whatsoever difference between natural  and artificial (?) antigenes.

I may have had pysiological solution as you said instead of the vaccine, but why I have antibodies now (I took a sierological test) and had not them before vaccination (took two sierological tests)?

If what you say is true I'll be presumably dead before the end of the year. So will be hundreds of people I know. Yeah, the big reset and utter bullshit like that.  A plan which involves millions of people, but no one knows it is here, except some random guy on Twitter. I'd be part of that plan as a frequent collaborator of pharmaceutical industries. Well, I did not know until now.

I'm not suggesting large amounts of people are being given saline solution. If you wanted to kill large amounts of people via vaccines you'd make sure everyone didn't drop dead straight away or it would give the game away. But you need to ask the question why one had saline solution In the first place? How did an official marked up covid vaccine end up with saline solution? It isn't a one time mistake either. Unless they're manufacturing some batches with saline alone in them. Why would they be doing that?

https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/nc-walgreens-accidentally-gives-out-dose-of-saline-instead-of-covid-19-vaccine/19633625/

Oh it’s alright everyone, stand down, listen to what the engineer has to say. He’s getting his info from Russell Brand. Impeccable source. I’m onboard. Please fucking continue.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Oh it’s alright everyone, stand down, listen to what the engineer has to say. He’s getting his info from Russell Brand. Impeccable source. I’m onboard. Please fucking continue.

Yet I just agreed with what he said , no I don't get my info from him, as I already knew what he was saying is correct but he was the first person to say it. He's considered left wing and i simply provided a balanced view , something that some people on here clearly Don't like.

I'm sure your Circle jerking likes will be along soon. Hey guys durrr I insult the engineer too haw haw...:puke:

There is more truth to the report that The Loch Ness Monster was seen being fucked up the arse by Yeti than there is in most of the anti vaccine conspiracy theories.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can't wait for my second  vaccination!

Two weeks after I've had it and my  maximum immunity level  is knitted into me I will finally be able to get back to painting the town red and being a classy tart!!

• Like 3

I'm happy for anyone who is happy to get vaccinated! I hope everyone gets vaccinated and are 100% healthy and we go back to normal. I just hope people won't continue to lie to themselves, if that doesn't happen and we're still experiencing lockdowns later this year and next year and the promised freedoms haven't returned.

14 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

There is more truth to the report that The Loch Ness Monster was seen being fucked up the arse by Yeti than there is in most of the anti vaccine conspiracy theories.

No not up the arse ...

PoisedTepidBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gif

Nessie ain't a slag she can simply hold her breath for long periods.

On 02/06/2021 at 20:27, the_engineer said:

https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-alex-pierson/new-peer-reviewed-study-on-covid-19-vaccines-sugge

A must listen. Heavy build up of spike proteins in women's ovaries . I wonder if that's why older women are having periods again after menopause and women are noticing changes to their periods.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56901353.amp

https://abc7news.com/covid-vaccine-menstrual-cycle-clinical-trials-and-side-effects-women/10557707/

There's this commercial where a woman says "my mother has really got me through this whole period" kinda thinking there's a double meaning to what she said.

• Like 1

There is some hope world covid death toll will ease up as the Supreme leader wishes for the whole world to be vaccinated within 18 months of now.

The only concern is being able to carry out his word. :mellow:

2 hours ago, Miranda lass said:

There's this commercial where a woman says "my mother has really got me through this whole period" kinda thinking there's a double meaning to what she said.

I'm leaning towards sterilisation more than depopulation at this point . Could easily be a bit of both. Most jobs are going to go. Airlines,pubs,clubs,bar, restaurants,cafes, airport jobs, construction, driving jobs . Even Amazon will be fully automated in a few years.The big tech corporations & other conglomerates will help pay for UBI (universal basic income) and that leaves them all sitting at home alot of free time on their hands. Of course there will be things you need to do in or to get your ubi, regular vaccination , not eat meat or travel to far away from your house and not reproduce (they won't tell you the vaccine makes you sterile though they might eventually admit it) will all be part of it. They'll hide it behind carbon emissions and green agenda.

Don't want them breeding like rabbits , homeschooling and raising kids capable of critical thinking and realising how unequal and screwed up the whole system is. Sterilisation (make the men have very low testosterone so they can't fight back ) has already begun and the stage has already be set, as sperm is rapidly declining. Those with high social credit and who obey the system completely and fight for it may be allowed to reproduce and have one child. Of course the elites will be allowed to have as many children as they please. 

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/1447594/universal-basic-income-Wales-uk-ubi-amount-rates-trial-pilot

All the junk and chemicals they put in processed food is why sperm is declining. 

https://theconversation.com/huge-drop-in-mens-sperm-levels-confirmed-by-new-study-here-are-the-facts-81582

Jesus_Wept.jpg.259929a9200ab65680dc3e8b10473824.jpg

2 hours ago, Toast said:

Jesus_Wept.jpg.259929a9200ab65680dc3e8b10473824.jpg

We're going to need Jesus for what's coming. 

image.png.afe790eb60b06a5624c885cd20f29655.png

https://www.distractify.com/fyi/2018/10/26/Z2gdS5D/historical-crazy-people-vindicated

We'll see whose crazy in a few months. when people are still masking up ,social distancing and lining up for more vaccines to win back their freedoms, (and at the same time losing even more of their freedoms)  that should never have been taken from them. 

''Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” 

I think the crazy ones are those who believe the perpetual lies and propaganda of this government and the media.

I'm actually glad they're delaying it and for another month (not because I'll be correct ), it will wake alot of people up. Overplaying their hand.

I must be the only one left who doesn't have you on 'ignore'.

Putting that right now.