1984891-1562109569215-109f3e4a836bc.jpg

Toast ... More like brown bread. Don't forget your booster shot in winter. 

• Haha 1

So what's the probability that karaoke night on July 17 goes ahead?? My first night out o'fun in donkey years -_-

27 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

England 2 - 0 Anti Vaxxers

Austria 1 - 2 Conspiracy Theorists

Blood Clot Deaths 1 - 0 Ukraine

EFA.

• Like 1

Leave me alone.

1 minute ago, the_engineer said:

Leave me alone.

Oh come now.

You cannot expect to be all over the site like a rash with your Vaccine thesis (which to be fair has been pretty much the only interesting topic of late as well) and then do a Greta Garbo, it's just not realistic.

14 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Oh come now.

You cannot expect to be all over the site like a rash with your Vaccine thesis (which to be fair has been pretty much the only interesting topic of late as well) and then do a Greta Garbo, it's just not realistic.

Well keep it in the relevant thread. Toast ,MSC and others say it's draining and they're sick of it , so I posted about other things but  others bring it up in other threads and that's my fault?

P.S  I don't know what EFA stands for but I can imagine it ain't complementary. :D

2 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Well keep it in the relevant thread

I'd argue the only relevant thread is the conspiracy one. You didn't restrict it to there.

3 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Toast and MSC and others say it's draining and they're sick of it 

I'm not adding up your comments but it's a fair few.

6 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

others bring it up in other threads and that's my fault?

You even started an unnecessary one for Christian Erikson that swiftly got subsumed and no you didn't mention vaccine at that point, however....I have a theory (conspiracy :P) that that's why you started it. 

In any event, all tedious semantic nit-picking aside, you have got to admit you have banged on about it quite a lot, in the face of some stiff opposition. People aren't just going to move on if you keep on. Greta Garbo stands.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, En Passant said:

I'd argue the only relevant thread is the conspiracy one. You didn't restrict it to there.

I'm not adding up your comments but it's a fair few.

You even started an unnecessary one for Christian Erikson that swiftly got subsumed and no you didn't mention vaccine at that point, however....I have a theory (conspiracy :P) that that's why you started it. 

In any event, all tedious semantic nit-picking aside, you have got to admit you have banged on about it quite a lot, in the face of some stiff opposition. People aren't just going to move on if you keep on. Greta Garbo stands.

No that's incorrect. I posted about covid vaccine in covid thread others posted about the vaccine in football threads see the difference? 

Anyway I want to thank them , they know who they are for the nice PM's I've received over the last few days. Looking at the way I've been treated, is it any wonder they don't share their views.

1 minute ago, the_engineer said:

No that's incorrect

Well, you would say that wouldn't you? The cornerstone of a nutritious breakfast conspiracists heaven. 

EFA is Edited for Accuracy.

And FWIW (that one you can google if you don't know it) I've been perfectly polite as far as I recall, and am really nice, honestly. 

I have no issues with you. But I disagree wholeheartedly with your arguments, and will say so.

Just now, En Passant said:

Well, you would say that wouldn't you? The cornerstone of a nutritious breakfast conspiracists heaven. 

EFA is Edited for Accuracy.

And FWIW (that one you can google if you don't know it) I've been perfectly polite as far as I recall, and am really nice, honestly. 

I have no issues with you. But I disagree wholeheartedly with your arguments, and will say so.

That's fine we can agree to disagree on the vaccine. I'm completely the same , I voice opinions no matter what and I'm not afraid to disagree with others as you can tell. 

I said many times I hope I'm wrong about what I've said and I hope life can return to before march 2020 asap.

People know my views now and I've said I'll only mention it in the covid thread with regards to my predictions I've made.  But I'll stand up for myself especially against 'incorrect othering of me'. I'm not a covid denier (I've had it) or an (anti vaxxer) . If people want to call me a conspiracy theorist I'm not bothered , if I asked them not to would they listen? No of course not. This is life online and I remain happy and confident in myself and my beliefs :D 

Last 6 or 7 post a moved from the euro thread. Keep politics out of sport and sport out of politics. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Anyway I want to thank them , they know who they are for the nice PM's I've received over the last few days. Looking at the way I've been treated, is it any wonder they don't share their views.

Its a witch hunt. Perhaps the biggest in the history of the internet.

11 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

If it makes you feel better, I had my first Pfizer jab a fortnight ago and am still here. For now at least. :lol: Utterly painless and over and done with in seconds. A slightly dead arm for a couple of days afterwards, but soon back to normal. I was also a little apprehensive beforehand despite being 100% pro-vaccine, simply because of the amount of bullshit scare stories designed to put us off.

Aye, tbh I was trying to lighten the mood - which I see I did really well! Any anxiety here is mostly needle based, which I think is a fairly sensible dislike - and anticipation of an event.

12 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Well keep it in the relevant thread. Toast ,MSC and others say it's draining and they're sick of it , so I posted about other things but  others bring it up in other threads and that's my fault?

P.S  I don't know what EFA stands for but I can imagine it ain't complementary. :D

I just want to note for fairness that I didn't mention you by name last night, and mark this thread as read instead of reading it. Like the Harry stuff (this forum was in danger of a name change at one point) if it sticks to its designated parts of the forum, it can be easily ignored!

Although tbf life is pretty draining at the moment. Asked to shield on health condition for a year, then Boris changes the rules so you wind up in the neverland of being on the vulnerable list to covid but not a vaccine priority, a red tape issue which befell thousands of Brits. Then he shuts down a lot of the business, but has the rules such that millions of small businesses like mine just fail to qualify for the furlough scheme. Having done that, his government send out weekly mail about how great furlough is for folk like me. Trolling bastard. Also because he couldn't be arsed sorting out some basic trade red tape with over a year to deal with some basic page 1 stuff, he cut off valuable income from abroad for small businesses at the same time he wasn't financially supporting them. Meanwhile people with far more manageable conditions than mine we knew dearly got covid and were just snuffed out within days. Funerals we couldn't go to, people who could only be comforted by Facebook message. Limited savings taking a battering because income is down and shop prices have a pandemic brucie bonus on them. It's a bloody miracle I've kept this house debt free in the last 18 months, thanks to this Prime Ministers continual inept reactions to everything. (And as someone who has managed to turn ill fortune and ill health destroying his career prospects into dragging himself to becoming a tax paying member of society, I think I'm allowed a small rant about it now and again!)

And this entire thing is his fault. Boris. He knew about covid before we did, and did nothing. He could have shut flights in January 2020, but didn't. He could quarantined folk with it when they were numbered on a single hand, but chose not to. He could have traced the virus when it was miniscule and killed it at the source before it spread throughout the UK. He chose not to.  (Note that had he done these three we'd have avoided such a long lockdown. Or indeed any lockdown...) He could have suspended flights in February 2020. He chose not to. He could have avoided sending people into the hospitals or care homes. He chose not to. He could have acted sooner than end of March 2020. He chose not to. He could have acted firmer last summer to starve the virus. He chose not to. He could have restricted travel to India when the known Indian strain became apparent in March 2021 but not only did he chose not to, you can still get direct flights from the UK to most of India as of this week. As noted throughout a lot of our more illustrious bits of history, we are a fucking island. We could have New Zealand'd that bastard. But every step Boris has taken is the worst possible move, designed seemingly to do nothing but spread illness. He's Typhoid fucking Mary the Prime Minister. (Its only hindsight if you are the general public, when you are Prime Minister with all the security details and hidden information, this is your job! A job Boris has fundamentally failed at every step of the way.)

Anyhow, I'm taking the jab - even a 0.0001% risk factor (that's timing the deaths by 100 like you suggested) is still far better odds than me getting the covid which keeps munching its way round Glasgow! (And its far better odds than some medicine I've taken to save my own life in the past, let alone the chemo many of the DDP picks take.)

Oh, and one lighter note about Children of Men prophecies. As that book showed, and as my own experiences do, no medical prognosis's are infallible! In my teens, I was given an accidental overdose of medicine which led to weekly blood tests (yeah, that's why I don't like needles!) and I was told I'd be unable to have kids. 20 years later,  in 2021, it turns out they were quite wrong about that: I am very, very tired Dad. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Miranda lass said:

So what's the probability that karaoke night on July 17 goes ahead?? My first night out o'fun in donkey years -_-

Possibly doubtful, given what some reports are saying - besides what's fun? 

24 minutes ago, msc said:

Boris

Boris

Boris

Boris

Agree with what you’re saying about it being this wretched, disgusting creature this lamentable country has the unbridled misfortune of having as our PM, but his name is Johnson.

This isn’t a pop at you, rather the entire culture of referring to this tumour in the arsehole of the UK by his first name, as if he’s our mate. He’s not our fucking mate. He’s our fucking enemy.

13 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

This isn’t a pop at you, rather the entire culture of referring to this tumour in the arsehole of the UK by his first name, as if he’s our mate. He’s not our fucking mate. He’s our fucking enemy.

It's not even his first name, and I'm told it's not what his family call him.   Choosing to be known to the public as Boris is part of his act.

Oh, and from the Oxford English Dictionary:

image.png.4a63a98dfff5b13c3441b1d6dd750050.png

46 minutes ago, msc said:

And this entire thing is his fault. Boris. He knew about covid before we did, and did nothing. He could have shut flights in January 2020, but didn't. He could quarantined folk with it when they were numbered on a single hand, but chose not to. He could have traced the virus when it was miniscule and killed it at the source before it spread throughout the UK. He chose not to.  (Note that had he done these three we'd have avoided such a long lockdown. Or indeed any lockdown...) He could have suspended flights in February 2020. He chose not to. He could have avoided sending people into the hospitals or care homes. He chose not to. He could have acted sooner than end of March 2020. He chose not to. He could have acted firmer last summer to starve the virus. He chose not to. He could have restricted travel to India when the known Indian strain became apparent in March 2021 but not only did he chose not to, you can still get direct flights from the UK to most of India as of this week. As noted throughout a lot of our more illustrious bits of history, we are a fucking island. We could have New Zealand'd that bastard. But every step Boris has taken is the worst possible move, designed seemingly to do nothing but spread illness. He's Typhoid fucking Mary the Prime Minister. (Its only hindsight if you are the general public, when you are Prime Minister with all the security details and hidden information, this is your job! A job Boris has fundamentally failed at every step of the way.)

:hatsoff:

This is a brilliant rant, mind if I quote you?  :D

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

It's not even his first name, and I'm told it's not what his family call him.   Choosing to be known to the public as Boris is part of his act.

Exactly, part of his act, part of this image he has for himself, that the press and many others are facilitating. It needs to stop.

18 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Exactly, part of his act, part of this image he has for himself, that the press and many others are facilitating. It needs to stop.

Perhaps a change of one of his other names - de Pfeffel to de piffle, as that's what comes out of his upper arsehole.. 

25 minutes ago, Toast said:

:hatsoff:

This is a brilliant rant, mind if I quote you?  :D

Feel free! :D

Also tbh I'm mostly thinking of Boris the Killer Tomato. Or to give him his full Glasgow name, "that cunt Boris Johnson".  (As seen in Willz posts, he is also called Bawjaws up here, not in a friendly way, but also as seen in Willz posts, that doesn't seem to translate beyond the Clyde valley! It's a chap who talks on and on and says nothing but shite, which sums up Johnson quite well imo.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, msc said:

a chap who talks on and on and says nothing but shite, which sums up Johnson quite well imo.

I'm sure Susie Dent knows a suitable word or two.  I'll check her Twitter feed, she usually has something pertinent to the the current politicking.

Here's one to start.

image.png.c17d411ef3d328d24fef25a97d73029d.png

• Like 3

image.png.4f1ed95f035ec013357106ed2221532d.png

• Like 2

Bozo is a very evil person and so is Matt Hancock, both proven liars and facilitators of mass murder. The UK government I believe deliberately set out to murder on mass, people in care homes. They sent in covid patients and mass ordered midazolam

I ask people give normal UK citizens a few mins of your time to tell their story about their murdered relatives. I know people will see icke and say lizards or whatever . But these are real people aren't given a chance to tell their story on mainstream media. Wayne and several others below .

They haven't shut the borders because they want people to die and they want the bodies piled high, as Boris has allegedly said. When people realise the government want large amounts of people dead , it's an eye opener. Boris  wants population reduction and so does his dad Stanley he even wrote a book on it 

Italy has now suspended astrazenca for under 60s

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/italy-halts-astrazeneca-vaccine-under-60s-after-teenager-dies-2021-06-11/

There's no smoke without fire. Boris , Stanley Johnson and alot of the people pulling the strings are absolute monsters

E2EVMkQXMAY_oCz.jpeg

EsDBUXRXMAM8oz1.jpeg

• Facepalm 1

I'm glad we are collecting every single vaccine-related death. This way we can count, I think we're up to five now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3