Spade_Cooley

Celebrity COVID Deniers

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, to be honest, I have had it but can perfectly understand Seans point of view.

Yes people are dying from it but countless millions more are recovering with no or few side effects.

No, that in itself, is not great but the flu would kill just as many if it was as virulent.

We are going around in fucking circles with how to manage this virus and getting nowhere.

One lock down and now another and the fucking thing is still out there spreading.

We either ALL lockdown for a month and test everybody who comes into the country or we accept that me may need to change tack and tackle it in a different way.

Sweden has gone in a completely different direction with it. They did royally fuck up with not protecting the care homes and the vulnerable, however, BUT maybe that is a line we need to be thinking more about. Protest the vulnerable and the elderly and let the rest get on with it.

I think we have to accept that, even with these local lockdowns, it will just put off the 3rd wave only temporarily.

I can't help feeling that, if they had not locked down the country earlier this year, it would have killed many more but it would also have burned the virus out.

We have to start thinking out of the box, what is happening now is not working, is it.

I absolutely see what you’re saying, but I think that both waves of the virus we’ve had have been as horrendous as they have been because the govt did not act quick enough. Had we done what South Korea did, the 2nd wave we are seeing now would most likely have a) been and gone already, and b) been minuscule in comparison with what we’re beginning to see now. First lockdown came nearly 3 weeks too late, and this time round we’re now just over 4 weeks past this “circuit-breaker lockdown” (a phrase I dislike) being strongly recommended. These lockdowns and measures are fucking terrible, but unfortunately the tardy nature of our government’s initial response has necessitated them, and we’ll keep getting these waves of the virus until the right action is taken at the right time.

I had the virus I think a similar time to you. Fucking floored me and left me hypoxic at the height of it. But I’m not thinking of the effects of the virus on me, as Sean is, I’m saying nobody knows how badly each individual will get it, so nobody should run the risk of potentially being a silent carrier and passing it on to someone who then fucking dies.

8 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Yeah, nonchalance about your own mortality aside, what about the people you might pass the virus to?

We cannot be that selfish. We have to think of others.

I would say isolating vulnerable people against their wishes is cruel Bankrupting the country over a virus will have long term health consequences for the vulnerable.If we never get a vaccine are we supposed to carry on this way of existing forever?

7 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I absolutely see what you’re saying, but I think that both waves of the virus we’ve had have been as horrendous as they have been because the govt did not act quick enough. Had we done what South Korea did, the 2nd wave we are seeing now would most likely have a) been and gone already, and b) been minuscule in comparison with what we’re beginning to see now. First lockdown came nearly 3 weeks too late, and this time round we’re now just over 4 weeks past this “circuit-breaker lockdown” (a phrase I dislike) being strongly recommended. These lockdowns and measures are fucking terrible, but unfortunately the tardy nature of our government’s initial response has necessitated them, and we’ll keep getting these waves of the virus until the right action is taken at the right time.

I had the virus I think a similar time to you. Fucking floored me and left me hypoxic at the height of it. But I’m not thinking of the effects of the virus on me, as Sean is, I’m saying nobody knows how badly each individual will get it, so nobody should run the risk of potentially being a silent carrier and passing it on to someone who then fucking dies.

I am thinking of the effect on the virus on others.I spent 6 months living with my vulnerable father while working in a care home.Was petrified I would kill him but I had to work and was not able to leave.My point is living in constant fear gets us nowhere just ruins mental health..Doesn't change the shite reality of the situation.

You are correct about the slow response to the virus in March.This meant it became endemic and now we can't get rid of it whatever we do.South Korea New Zealand Australia Vietnam all acted early.We didn't and we can't effectively do what they did as it is too late.

10 hours ago, Sean said:

Carol McGiffin James Dellingpole and Godfrey Bloom I have seen have said they are agnostic about conspiracy theories

Piers Corbyn David Icke outright believe it is a hoax 

Then you have Peter  Hitchens ,Lionel Shriver, Brendan O`Neill ,Kevin O`Sullivan ,Toby Young ,Mike Graham ,Lord Johnathan Sumption,Ann Widdecombe,Nigel Farage,Richard Tice,Mark Dolan ,Julia Hartley-Brewer ,Neil Oliver ,Sir Desmond Swayne ,Chris Green ,Sunetra Gupta  among others who are on record saying they think the current policy is dangerous and disproportionate to the overall threat.

Wait, Julia Hartley-Brewer is a celebrity?

2 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Wait, Julia Hartley-Brewer is a cunt.

FTFY

• Like 5

Think it's a little harsh on Denise Welch she was just sharing positive news to counter balance the doom and gloom media. 

I've had covid it's real and I'm still feeling the effects of it but you do have to ask how much more can be done? If we go into full lockdown won't we have to go into another next year sometime? There's never been a successful coronavirus vaccine and how many more lockdowns can we do before the economy collapses? Whatever they did in Sweden worked maybe we should try another way in 2021.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2020-04-17/coronavirus-vaccine-ian-frazer/12146616

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the_engineer said:

Think it's a little harsh on Denise Welch she was just sharing positive news to counter balance the doom and gloom media. 

I've had covid it's real and I'm still feeling the effects of it but you do have to ask how much more can be done? If we go into full lockdown won't we have to go into another next year sometime? There's never been a successful coronavirus vaccine and how many more lockdowns can we do before the economy collapses? Whatever they did in Sweden worked maybe we should try another way in 2021.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2020-04-17/coronavirus-vaccine-ian-frazer/12146616

it looks like the main thing is not to stop people from getting it but to stop the medical services from being overrun

12 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Yeah, I understand where you are coming from.

I think, though, we need to be aware that what worked in South Korea and New Zealand, for example, would not necessarily have worked here because, as a society, we are rebellious, non compliant cunts who do not like being told what to do, ignoring advice and orders and dismissing the whole thing as a hoax.

Probably.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sean said:

I am thinking of the effect on the virus on others.I spent 6 months living with my vulnerable father while working in a care home.Was petrified I would kill him but I had to work and was not able to leave.My point is living in constant fear gets us nowhere just ruins mental health..Doesn't change the shite reality of the situation.

You are correct about the slow response to the virus in March.This meant it became endemic and now we can't get rid of it whatever we do.South Korea New Zealand Australia Vietnam all acted early.We didn't and we can't effectively do what they did as it is too late.

Oh yeah, you’re absolutely right about the mental health side of things. I know myself, when things look bleak and you can’t go out and get your decent dose of normality, it’s a damaging experience for the more fragile mind to cope with. This is why a short, sharp, full lockdown is the best way to nip it all in the knackers immediately (where people are forced to comply), except, of course, the longer you leave it, the longer the restrictions become necessary.

If put in place the moment the virus starts rearing its head, the lockdown needs only to last about 2 and a half weeks, then back to normality. That, to me, would’ve been a lot better than this smorgasbord of vague restrictions we have now, which, looking at the numbers, aren’t effective enough and yet, because the virus is still so present, people are still living with the fear side of things too.

Again, it’s a hindsight thing, but the government were told unequivocally, both times, to take swift, comprehensive action and they floundered, and more so this time because of how long lockdown had to last the first time (again, because it was too late).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Oh yeah, you’re absolutely right about the mental health side of things. I know myself, when things look bleak and you can’t go out and get your decent dose of normality, it’s a damaging experience for the more fragile mind to cope with. This is why a short, sharp, full lockdown is the best way to nip it all in the knackers immediately (where people are forced to comply), except, of course, the longer you leave it, the longer the restrictions become necessary.

If put in place the moment the virus starts rearing its head, the lockdown needs only to last about 2 and a half weeks, then back to normality. That, to me, would’ve been a lot better than this smorgasbord of vague restrictions we have now, which, looking at the numbers, aren’t effective enough and yet, because the virus is still so present, people are still living with the fear side of things too.

Again, it’s a hindsight thing, but the government were told unequivocally, both times, to take swift, comprehensive action and they floundered, and more so this time because of how long lockdown had to last the first time (again, because it was too late).

Yeah mentally I have struggled as have so many I know.Including elderly people who are too scared to sit alone in their own gardens.

I agree with you in principle that short and sharp restrictions are preferable to constant ever-changing vague restrictions.Issue is you simply wont get everyone to comply.Most will but not everyone even with military intervention (which could make things much worse in terms of compliance)Issue is even if everyone complies you will still get transmission albeit on a smaller level in care homes schools hospitals and other essential workplaces.The issue is the virus will still be there when you come out of lockdown and will keep rearing its ugly head as soon as Lockdown of a sharp nature ends.Of course, if we had a test and trace system that actually worked we might have a chance but even then I would have my doubts.It is not I dont agree with your point of view in principle I really do but I just dont think it will work and will cause other damaging consequences as well.

For the record I am not on the let the virus rip through the community advocate.But I think we do have to be realistic that we can`t do this forever or for the foreseeable future.Yes restrictions are needed especially in high risk areas so everyone doesnt get ill at once but as much as I hate to say it the virus will spread to the majority of the population and I feel politicians are deluding themselves about the notion we can defeat the virus.Also suppressing it until there is a vaccine would cause mass unemployment  poverty and the illnesses that inevitably result from that and would mean there would be less money for health services causing significant excess deaths.It is a horrible situation and there are no good options .I just feel we have the worst of all worlds and not just in this country.

Ian Brown is an obvious one no one has mentioned yet.

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

Ian Brown is an obvious one no one has mentioned yet.

His is the very first name mentioned in Post #1.

Not exactly a celeb but I guess an influencer who denied covid and now he's dead. Sounds like he had an allergic reaction aswell. Dmitriy stuzhuk dead at 33.

https://news.sky.com/story/influencer-dmitriy-stuzhuk-dies-from-covid-19-after-denying-its-existence-12107174

On 17/10/2020 at 18:21, Lard Bazaar said:
On 17/10/2020 at 15:20, Youth in Asia said:

Wait, Julia Hartley-Brewer is a cunt.

FTFY

I was in the same undergraduate class as her for 3 years, so I'm fully aware of what she is :D

13 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

I was in the same undergraduate class as her for 3 years, so I'm fully aware of what she is :D

My condolences :lol:

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

My condolences :lol:

Cracking tits though.:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You can get cream for that.

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Thanks.

• Haha 2

On 25/10/2020 at 05:53, runebomme said:

does not lard work for this problem

Lard makes everything better.  Just ask our president.

5 minutes ago, GirlSarcastic said:

Lard makes everything better.  Just ask our president.

Wait till you meet our Lard.  :P

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Toast said:

Wait till you meet our Lard.  :P

We need a very remote, very desert island where we can banish all the politicians.  What to call it, though...  Darwin's Dream?  Isle of Pigs?  Too many choices.

Not so famous but he made headlines.....

An Oregon doctor who boasted about his anti-mask policies at a pro-Trump rally last month had his licensed suspended,

Dr. Steven LaTulippe said at the “Stop the Steal” rally, “I and my staff, none of us, not once, wore a mask in my clinic.”  In doing so, he was admitting that he violated a state order that requires masks in health-care settings, and the Oregon Medical Board stepped in. The suspension means that LaTulippe—who claimed the virus that has killed nearly 280,000 Americans is “nonsense”—is barred from practicing medicine indefinitely.

SC