The Daredevil

Donald Trump vs Joe Biden

Donald Trump vs Joe Biden  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who do we think will last longer, Trump or Biden?

I predict Trump will go in 2034 and Biden in 2036.

• Like 1

Hmm... I think this probably should've been a poll but ok...

Biden is worse mentally but Trump is worse physically and Trump's brother did die in his early 70s this year, but Trump's parents lived till their 90s.

I'm gonna go with 2033 with Trump and 2027 for Biden.

• Thanks 1

The presidency no doubt takes its toll. I think Biden will go in 2029 and trump  in 2033 .

Trump today, Biden in January.

• Haha 1

Biden will live longer but have a terrible quality of life for his final years. Trump will physically explode in a whirlwind of vices :D

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, joneseuro said:

Biden will live longer but have a terrible quality of life for his final years. Trump will physically explode in a whirlwind of vices :D

And theres just a cloud of orange soot where he stood 

I think Joe will survive Trump. His physical shape is better. Yes, some may say his mental state is a little dodgy here and there, but physical ailments strike faster than mental ones. Also, who knows what's now in Donald's future.

If the Senate stays Republican, Mitch McConnell is simply going to shut the whole thing down, so Biden will focus less on legal fights and more on foreign policy, which might just be less stressful.

A couple of years and Trump will be seen for what he is, would you deal with the man if he was not the president? I think Joe is in far better shape.

If Biden wins I am not sure he will survive the term. 

Trump I am thinking 2026

55 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Western politicians don't die in office. 

Once in a while they do

new-jfk-assassination-nypost.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Haha!

Anyhoozle, think Joe will die before Trump. Can't imagine what a presidential term will do to a 77 year old, let alone a 80 year old!

Trump will probably live till his late 80s while I think Biden may die within 5 years.

20 hours ago, gcreptile said:

I think Joe will survive Trump. His physical shape is better. Yes, some may say his mental state is a little dodgy here and there, but physical ailments strike faster than mental ones. Also, who knows what's now in Donald's future.

If the Senate stays Republican, Mitch McConnell is simply going to shut the whole thing down, so Biden will focus less on legal fights and more on foreign policy, which might just be less stressful.

Being President will take a toll on Biden at 78.Can easily see Trump outliving him.Seems a lot more than 3 years between them.

3 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Western politicians don't die in office. 

I double-checked this. If I'm right, no "western" head of state has died in office since 2010 when Poland's Lech Kaczyński went in a plane crash that was totally not caused by Russia. And the last "first world" leader to die in office was even further back, President Thomas Klestil of Austria in 2004 who died two days before he was scheduled to leave office anyway.

• Like 1

On 04/11/2020 at 11:52, The Quim Reaper said:

Trump today

That told me then.

• Haha 2

Eh. I'd bet on the older guy, but obesity chops a few years off Trump's remaining life expectancy, making it pretty much a wash.  Stresses of the job won't help Biden, but stress of losing won't help Trump. Trump certainly seems the less steady on his feet of the two, and mobility is a key proxy for frailty in the elderly. Might put my bet on Trump by a nose, but both probably have at least a decade in them yet. 

I am now thinking Trump will live quite a bit longer than we expect, potentially into his 90s, and will go in 2038, a couple of years after Biden does in 2036. Trump’s physician did say Trump was to be the healthiest person to ever assume the Presidency, even though that would be a typical sort of statement from a Trump representative.

Bush will go around 2040, Obama around 2050. Clinton meanwhile won’t get past 2030, and Carter, well that’s another story.

I also now think if JFK died a natural death, it would have been in 1974 aged 56. He had chronic back pain, high fevers, high addiction to pain killers, Addison’s disease, osteoporosis, prostate problems, colon problems, stomach problems etc.

• Like 1

Bold to assume Trump/Biden barely outlive Bush. I'm thinking it will be Bush/Obama alone as early as 2030-35

25 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

Bold to assume Trump/Biden barely outlive Bush

Although unlikely, Trump may even outlive Bush and accomplish a David Rockefeller lifespan. Billionaires often live a very long time.

But Clinton has no hopes of reaching 85, he’s certain to be the next to go after Carter. Clinton may even deserve consideration for the 2024 DL.

Biden going first we all know that.

Trump strikes me as the type to have much quicker decline than Biden. Biden could easily still be alive into his 90s, irrespective of whether you believe he should continue as President or not. 

• Like 2