GWB_

Will the 2020 DeathList break the 2017 DeathList record?

Will the 2020 DeathList break the 2017 DeathList record?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would think so. Sutcliffe and another candidate, such as Kissinger or Delors will probably get the 2020 DL over the line. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Well half the population of US has been celebrating Biden winning by going out in the street. So I expect a boom in Covid cases in the next two weeks.

And then there's the impact of everyone turning up to the polls, and the fact that Trump is too narcissistic to concede and planning to hold more superspreading rallies to make the claim that the vote was rigged...

Could still be a few more yet, I reckon at least another 2 hits to make it a record.

• Like 1

im dumb man, i creating a thread when i already made this one.

Here are the 2 people the i think will break the Deathlist record

#17: Prince Philp (November 22, 2020)

#18: Peter Sutcliffe (December 3, 2020)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GWB_ said:

Doubt Prince Phil will go this year, Sutcliffe however, could be dead by tomorrow 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Doubt Prince Phil will go this year, Sutcliffe however, could be dead by tomorrow 

i'd be shocked if sutcliffe doesn't die this year

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I could well see another hit by tomorrow, someone unexpected like Lansbury or Cardin… I think/hope, this last part of the year is going to be successful 

now, I hope it'll be Sutcliffe but as we say, only the goods die young so he'll probably fight covid and live to his 100th birthday…

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GWB_ said:

I think it'll be the other way round and on Nov. 24.

If either of us are correct, that'll be interesting however!

Sutcliffe is very likely at this point and DL would be very unlucky not to have another hit before the end of the year. Change your signature, @GWB_, it is downright annoying.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, drol said:

Change your signature, @GWB_, it is downright annoying.

You can hide an individual signature.  Look at the top right corner of the signature section (below the reactions) and click on the X.   You can opt to hide all signatures, or just that one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It will at least be equalled as Sutcliffe could be gone in the next few days

I think it will finish on 17/18

Never thought Bob Dole and Leslie Phillips would live this long, so pheraps one of them would die before the year end. Then again I could be wrong and they both survive to next year. Pretty sure that 2020 will at least tie with 2017 since it is just a question about time untill Peter Sutcliffe bites the dust, but I think this year will end with 18 or 19 hits.

Sutcliffe and thats it, no further deaths

• Angry 1

54 minutes ago, Putin said:

Never thought Bob Dole and Leslie Phillips would live this long, so pheraps one of them would die before the year end. Then again I could be wrong and they both survive to next year. Pretty sure that 2020 will at least tie with 2017 since it is just a question about time untill Peter Sutcliffe bites the dust, but I think this year will end with 18 or 19 hits.

honestly, that's what good with this year list : nobody is really safe. I would say, at this point, the only ones that are pretty sure to see 2021 are Akihito, Van Dyck, Edrich, Prunella, Cheney, Musharaff, Shane McGowan and Piggott. Everyone else could drop dead tomorrow or during December : I could well see a devastating month of December for the list…

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lafaucheuse said:

honestly, that's what good with this year list : nobody is really safe. I would say, at this point, the only one that are pretty sure to see 2021 are Akihito, Van Dyck, Edrich, Prunella, Cheney, Musharaff, Willie Nelson, Shane McGowan and Piggott. Everyone else could drop dead tomorrow or during December : I could well see a devastating month of December for the list…

Aye, the deluge of death will neatly bring us to the 2021 list and the annual outpouring of opinion that the committee haven't a fucking clue!

On 08/11/2020 at 13:10, GEMINEYE said:

The recent US Election must have had an emotional toll on American politicians such as Carter, Dole, Kissinger and Cheney. I'd be very surprised if all 4 of them made it to 2021. Plus, Leon Spinks must be ready to drop by now. Record will definitely be broken.

i think all 4 will make it

Well, the Giscard news might bring the answer to that question if it turns worse...

I don’t know about everyone else, but just have a feeling the record might break. Just a feeling...

:o What if we hit 20, this year?

• Like 1