arghton

(Discontinued due to lack of events and predictability) DL Survivors by Number

Saif al-Islam Gaddafi and George Lineker will probably still be here for the next half a decade

Diego Maradona dead. One away from number 31. 31 hasn't been picked yet.

31 - I don't know who the other person is.

Prowse dies, leaving only two people on already picked number 32: Hamed Karzai and VGE

On 29/11/2020 at 04:51, arghton said:

Prowse dies, leaving only two people on already picked number 32: Hamed Karzai and VGE

Now one left... @Bibliogryphon can win this!!

• Thanks 1

John Edrich dead, this means place 11 picked by The Old Crem is only left with Dole and not yet picked place 23 is left with Dick Cheney and Jimmy Carter.

However on the 1st of January 2021 the survivors of this years list will be added, and place 11 will get Murray Walker and place 23 will get Harry Belafonte.

Pierre Cardin gone.

Place 10 (not picked) is left with the royal couple Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. However, if Dole still lives in 2021 he'll join them. Already picked place 8 is left with only one person: Jimmy Carter, but if Carter doesn't die before 2021 Akihito will join him as the second person on place 8.

Places 41 and 43 still have a ton of people but now one less.

On 17/11/2020 at 12:00, msc said:

There's usually about 7 or 8 returnees so at a guess:

Jerry Lee Lewis - looking quite ghastly in that video from the other week.

QE2 - 95 next year and one of those few genuinely too big to miss.

Linda Nolan - terminal now.

Jimmy Greaves - could go at any time now.

Gorbachev - spent most of last few years in hospital, him being dropped this year gave me palpitations so hopefully we dodge the 2020 bullet...

Pope Benny - clearly starting to go downhill

Sidney Poitier or another Random oldie – Farrakhan/Gall/Mel Brooks - ALways one, you're guess is as good as mine. Sidney or Mel are my preferences.

Gazza or Joni Mitchell returning – not Ozzy or Larry King as hoped - The loony return. I'd prefer Ozzy gettng a spot on the list while he's still about.

I mean, they ought to add someone like Beverly Cleary or Marsha Hunt as the "token over-100" like de Havilland, Vera Lynn, Douglas

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Elephant said:

I mean, they ought to add someone like Beverly Cleary or Marsha Hunt as the "token over-100" like de Havilland, Vera Lynn, Douglas

I don't they are going to add Beverly Clearly. They have had people begging to add her for a few years now. I can't blame them Clearly and Norman Lloyd are very boring picks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elephant said:

Kirk/Vera/Olivia all debuted in their 80s. Most DL centenarians now grow into the role, rather than being picked for the sake of having a centenarian. Rainer and Rockefeller were the only exceptions this past decade.

• Like 1

Ian St. John dead, number 30 now has "only" six people. The game is still going on.

On 15/11/2020 at 21:55, The Old Crem said:

Place 11, picked by The Old Crem left with only Bob Dole after the death of Murray Walker.

En passant and paddyfool get a point from phil