Book

The DL Prediction Game 2021

Next one: Robert Fyfe is a hit for Steve and The Daredevil!

• Like 1

Only theoldlady picked Greg Gilbert, so one point for her.

• Like 2

Next (solo) hit for theoldlady and her pick Bernard Tapie! :party:

• Like 3

Centenarian Ruthie Tompson was picked by Elephant, Steve and again - theoldlady: third hit in a row! :clap:

• Like 2

Whilst self-evidently good picks, if some of these people had turned up on the real deathlist (which i believe was the point of the original exercise) they would have been met with a chorus of 'not famous enough.'

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Whilst self-evidently good picks, if some of these people had turned up on the real deathlist (which i believe was the point of the original exercise) they would have been met with a chorus of 'not famous enough.'

Agreed, there are 2 games going on here. People playing their shadow lists against the official list and people who specifically tried to predict the Committee's picks with differing success. It's nice to see I'm in front of the Committee, but I also know, by and large, all my picks were on the Committee's radar, which is certainly not the case with a lot of the successes. But :hatsoff:nonetheless to those doing very well.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

Agreed, there are 2 games going on here. People playing their shadow lists against the official list and people who specifically tried to predict the Committee's picks with differing success.

Really? I was under the impression that 'the DL Prediction game' thread was all about the latter.

Surely the Shadow Lists thread is the one for people to boast about how they are beating the committee (not infrequently by using a load of people who aren't famous enough to get on the actual DL.) If all your picks were on the committee's radar (how do you know this btw, are you on it?) then good for you. Not trying to have a pop at anyone individually, just observing that it's an unequal game.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Really? I was under the impression that 'the DL Prediction game' thread was all about the latter.

Surely the Shadow Lists thread is the one for people to boast about how they are beating the committee (not infrequently by using a load of people who aren't famous enough to get on the actual DL.) If all your picks were on the committee's radar (how do you know this btw, are you on it?) then good for you. Not trying to have a pop at anyone individually, just observing that it's an unequal game.

Agreed again, I just recall people suggesting around the time of entry that they would be entering their shadow list. But the main game finished at midnight New Year's Day when the official list was published and we counted up our predictions. Those doing well now (I assume, I haven't checked) didn't do very well in the original prediction game.

Update for Clarissa Eden - but I also have to submit two October-deaths before:

Betty Lynn for Dying Probably and Leslie Bricusse for Etushispushingupdaisies :party:

So, Clarissa Eden has died and is a hit for several people: 14:22, Buffalo Phil, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Joey Russ, Steve, The Old Crem and The Quim Reaper.

Later I will do an update of the current standing.

On 23/09/2021 at 16:15, Book said:

Next one: Robert Fyfe is a hit for Steve and The Daredevil!

@Book Please do not overlook this hit when sorting the current standing as his name still needs to be highlighted. To my knowledge, The Quim Reaper and I are currently sharing 1st place, with 16 hits each. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

@Book Please do not overlook this hit when sorting the current standing as his name still needs to be highlighted. To my knowledge, The Quim Reaper and I are currently sharing 1st place, with 16 hits each. 

Thanks - Robert Fyfe wasn't highlightend but considered in my listings.

And this is the actual scoreboard after 41 deaths/hits:

16: The Daredevil: Larry King, Hal Holbrook, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Trevor Peacock, Murray Walker, Yaphet Kotto, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, André Maranne, Kenneth Kaunda, Gerd Müller, Robert Fyfe,

16: The Quim Reaper: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Dai Davies, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Lawrence Ferlinghetti, Trevor Peacock, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Anne Buydens Douglas, André Maranne, Norman Lloyd, Dilip Kumar, Sarah Harding, Clarissa Eden,

15: theoldlady: Michael McKevitt, Larry King, Hal Holbrook, Susan Bayh, Leon Spinks, Rush Limbaugh, Lawrence Ferlinghetti, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Anne Buydens Douglas, Yoo Sang-Chul, Dilip Kumar, Greg Gilbert, Bernard Tapie, Ruthie Tompson,

14: Steve: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Trevor Peacock, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Dilip Kumar, Sarah Harding, Jimmy Greaves, Robert Fyfe, Ruthie Tompson, Clarissa Eden,

12: 14:22: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Kenneth Kaunda, Gerd Müller, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves, Clarissa Eden,

12: Book: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Dai Davies, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Gerd Müller, Sarah Harding, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves,

12: Elephant (Dying Probably): Cicely Tyson, Captain Tom Moore, Christopher Plummer, George P. Shultz, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, Norman Lloyd, Renée Simonot, Ruthie Tompson, Betty Lynn,

12: Etushispushingupdaisies: Hal Holbrook, Captain Tom Moore, Christopher Plummer, Leon Spinks, George P. Shultz, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Ed Asner, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Leslie Bricusse,

12: Joey Russ: Sylvain Sylvain, Larry King, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Lawrence Ferlinghetti, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, Jimmy Greaves, Clarissa Eden,

12: WEP: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Ian St. John, Trevor Peacock, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Ed Asner, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves,

11: Annami: Larry King, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Anne Buydens Douglas, Norman Lloyd, Ed Asner, Sarah Harding,

11: Buffalo Phil: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Sarah Harding, Jimmy Greaves, Clarissa Eden,

11: chilean way: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Yoo Sang-Chul, Dilip Kumar, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves,

11: gcreptile: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, George P. Shultz, Dai Davies, Rush Limbaugh, Ian St. John, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Gerd Müller, Jimmy Greaves,

11: RoverAndOut: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Rush Limbaugh, Ian St. John, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Gerd Müller, Sarah Harding, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves,

11: The Old Crem: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Sarah Harding, Jimmy Greaves, Clarissa Eden,

10: Bibliogryphon: Leon Spinks, Trevor Peacock, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, Norman Lloyd, Eric Carle, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves,

10: CaptainChorizo: Larry King, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Trevor Peacock, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Gerd Müller, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves,

10: Great Uncle Bulgaria: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, Anne Buydens Douglas, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves, Clarissa Eden,

10: Prophet: Larry King, Leon Spinks, Dai Davies, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Trevor Peacock, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Sarah Harding, Jimmy Greaves,

10: ThereWillBeDeaths7: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, André Maranne, Abdelaziz Bouteflika,

9: DL Committee: Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, George P. Shultz, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves,

9: TomTomTelekom: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, Sarah Harding, Jimmy Greaves,

8: Vaagheid: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Sarah Harding, Abdelaziz Bouteflika,

6: msc: Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Jimmy Greaves,

Please tell me if I missed a hit, especially one of the lesser known or more obscure picks... :hatsoff:

And please watch out for next year's thread for the DL Prediction Game, coming soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Only two players picked Sir Frank Williams, these two are Prophet and The Quim Reaper.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Book said:

Only two players picked Sir Frank Williams, these two are Prophet and The Quim Reaper.

I almost picked him but dropped him when his condition improved a bit. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Book said:

That was a bit of a miss on my part. Suppose the fact his health scare happened so late in 2020, I suspected he'd not enter the Committee's thinking, given it wasn't clear what exactly was wrong with him. More fool me. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Oh, the next one! David Gulpilil is a hit for Buffalo Phil, Joey Russ, theoldlady and TomTomTelekom! :)

• Like 2

Yes of course, Bob Dole is a hit for everyone (like Prince Philip was in April)! :party:

• Like 2

A disastrous last place in the predictions, currently first in terms of hits. I’m confused; am I good or am I shit?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, TQR said:

A disastrous last place in the predictions, currently first in terms of hits. I’m confused; am I good or am I shit?

As you said before, you haven't given as much thought to the actual order as the Committee would order it, so there is certainly more in it for you! ;)
As for your hits in general: Great! :clap:
So try again in the next DeathList Prediction Game, the thread is up.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Book said:

As you said before, you haven't given as much thought to the actual order as the Committee would order it, so there is certainly more in it for you! ;)
As for your hits in general: Great! :clap:
So try again in the next DeathList Prediction Game, the thread is up.

Oh yeah I’ll definitely be playing again, same method as this year :D

And if the pathetic little mythical creatures that are the committee happen to be reading this:

48D85C78-A095-44A7-B496-40C44D2D61BD.gif.16aa6f76b00ee84727f7bd7671eb2a8d.gif

• Haha 1

One more hit for @chilean way thanks to Lucia Hiriart!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Desmond Tutu is a popular pick here by 14:22, Annami, Bibliogryphon, Book, Buffalo Phil, CaptainChorizo, chilean way, Etushispushingupdaisies, msc, Prophet, RoverAndOut, The Old Crem, ThereWillBeDeaths7, TomTomTelekom, Vaagheid and WEP, but wasn't chosen by the Committee.

Maybe the last big hit in 2021?

With so many (potential) candidates left in 2021 - how will the DL 2022 look like, what do you think?

Well, check in for next year's DL Prediction Game!

• Like 5

Oh dear, what a finish! One last hit on the last day of the year, taken by nearly every player (except two!) and also picked by EVERY player for next year's competition...

Betty White :(

Taken by 14:22, Annami, Bibliogryphon, Book, Buffalo Phil, CaptainChorizo, chilean way, Elephant, Etushispushingupdaisies, gcreptile, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Joey Russ, msc, Prophet, RoverAndOut, Steve, The Daredevil, The Old Crem, ThereWillBeDeaths7, TomTomTelekom, Vaagheid and WEP. Also the DL took her giving them their 12th hit.

And here are your hits, two players share the title of "Most hits of the year!", Congratulations!

There is no prize, just the honor! :lol:

18: The Daredevil: Larry King, Hal Holbrook, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Trevor Peacock, Murray Walker, Yaphet Kotto, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, André Maranne, Kenneth Kaunda, Gerd Müller, Robert Fyfe, Bob Dole, Betty White

18: The Quim Reaper: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Dai Davies, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Lawrence Ferlinghetti, Trevor Peacock, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Anne Buydens Douglas, André Maranne, Norman Lloyd, Dilip Kumar, Sarah Harding, Clarissa Eden, Frank Williams (F1), Bob Dole

17: theoldlady: Michael McKevitt, Larry King, Hal Holbrook, Susan Bayh, Leon Spinks, Rush Limbaugh, Lawrence Ferlinghetti, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Anne Buydens Douglas, Yoo Sang-Chul, Dilip Kumar, Greg Gilbert, Bernard Tapie, Ruthie Tompson, David Gulpilil, Bob Dole,

16: Steve: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Trevor Peacock, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Dilip Kumar, Sarah Harding, Jimmy Greaves, Robert Fyfe, Ruthie Tompson, Clarissa Eden, Bob Dole, Betty White

15: 14:22: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Kenneth Kaunda, Gerd Müller, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves, Clarissa Eden, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

15: Book: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Dai Davies, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Gerd Müller, Sarah Harding, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

15: Buffalo Phil: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Sarah Harding, Jimmy Greaves, Clarissa Eden, David Gulpilil, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

15: chilean way: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Yoo Sang-Chul, Dilip Kumar, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves, Bob Dole, Lucia Hiriart, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

15: Etushispushingupdaisies: Hal Holbrook, Captain Tom Moore, Christopher Plummer, Leon Spinks, George P. Shultz, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Ed Asner, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Leslie Bricusse, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

15: Joey Russ: Sylvain Sylvain, Larry King, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Lawrence Ferlinghetti, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, Jimmy Greaves, Clarissa Eden, David Gulpilil, Bob Dole, Betty White

15: WEP: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Ian St. John, Trevor Peacock, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Ed Asner, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

14: Annami: Larry King, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Anne Buydens Douglas, Norman Lloyd, Ed Asner, Sarah Harding, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

14: Elephant (Dying Probably): Cicely Tyson, Captain Tom Moore, Christopher Plummer, George P. Shultz, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, Norman Lloyd, Renée Simonot, Ruthie Tompson, Betty Lynn, Bob Dole, Betty White

14: Prophet: Larry King, Leon Spinks, Dai Davies, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Trevor Peacock, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Sarah Harding, Jimmy Greaves, Frank Williams (F1), Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

14: RoverAndOut: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Rush Limbaugh, Ian St. John, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Gerd Müller, Sarah Harding, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

14: The Old Crem: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Sarah Harding, Jimmy Greaves, Clarissa Eden, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

13: Bibliogryphon: Leon Spinks, Trevor Peacock, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, Norman Lloyd, Eric Carle, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

13: CaptainChorizo: Larry King, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Trevor Peacock, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Gerd Müller, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

13: gcreptile: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, George P. Shultz, Dai Davies, Rush Limbaugh, Ian St. John, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Gerd Müller, Jimmy Greaves, Bob Dole, Betty White

13: ThereWillBeDeaths7: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Carlos Menem, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, André Maranne, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

13: TomTomTelekom: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, Sarah Harding, Jimmy Greaves, David Gulpilil, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

12: DL Committee: Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, George P. Shultz, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves, Frank Williams, Bob Dole, Betty White

12: Great Uncle Bulgaria: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Murray Walker, Beverly Cleary, Prince Philip, Walter Mondale, Anne Buydens Douglas, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Jimmy Greaves, Clarissa Eden, Bob Dole, Betty White

11: Vaagheid: Larry King, Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Sarah Harding, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

9: msc: Captain Tom Moore, Leon Spinks, Rush Limbaugh, Murray Walker, Prince Philip, Jimmy Greaves, Bob Dole, Desmond Tutu, Betty White

Overall we had 46 hits in 2021 (58 in 2020):

01. Michael McKevitt (04.09.1949 – 02.01.2021): theoldlady

02. Sylvain Sylvain (14.02.1951 – 13.01.2021): Joey Russ

03. Larry King (19.11.1933 – 23.01.2021): 14:22, Annami, Book, Buffalo Phil, CaptainChorizo, chilean way, gcreptile, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Joey Russ, Prophet, RoverAndOut, Steve, The Daredevil, The Old Crem, theoldlady, The Quim Reaper, ThereWillBeDeaths7, TomTomTelekom, Vaagheid, WEP

04. Hal Holbrook (17.02.1925 – 23.01.2021): Etushispushingupdaisies, The Daredevil, theoldlady

05. Cicely Tyson (19.12.1924 – 28.01.2021): Elephant

06. Captain Tom Moore (30.04.1920 – 02.02.2021): 14:22, Book, Buffalo Phil, chilean way, Elephant, Etushispushingupdaisies, gcreptile, Great Uncle Bulgaria, msc, RoverAndOut, Steve, The Daredevil, The Old Crem, The Quim Reaper, ThereWillBeDeaths7, TomTomTelekom, Vaagheid, WEP

07. Christopher Plummer (13.12.1929 – 05.02.2021): Elephant, Etushispushingupdaisies

08. Leon Spinks (11.07.1953 – 05.02.2021): 14:22, Annami, Bibliogryphon, Book, Buffalo Phil, CaptainChorizo, chilean way, Etushispushingupdaisies, gcreptile, Joey Russ, msc, Prophet, RoverAndOut, Steve, The Daredevil, The Old Crem, theoldlady, The Quim Reaper, ThereWillBeDeaths7, TomTomTelekom, Vaagheid, WEP

09. Susan Bayh (28.11.959 – 06.02.2021): theoldlady

10. George P. Shultz (13.12.1920 – 06.02.2021): Elephant, Etushispushingupdaisies, gcreptile

11. Dai Davies (01.04.1948 – 10.02.2021): Book, gcreptile, Prophet, The Quim Reaper

12. Carlos Menem (02.07.1930 – 14.02.2021): 14:22, Annami, Book, Buffalo Phil, CaptainChorizo, chilean way, Joey Russ, Prophet, Steve, The Daredevil, The Old Crem, The Quim Reaper, ThereWillBeDeaths7, WEP

13. Rush Limbaugh (12.01.1951 – 17.02.2021): 14:22, Annami, Book, Buffalo Phil, CaptainChorizo, chilean way, Etushispushingupdaisies, gcreptile, Joey Russ, msc, Prophet, RoverAndOut, Steve, The Daredevil, The Old Crem, theoldlady, The Quim Reaper, ThereWillBeDeaths7, TomTomTelekom, Vaagheid, WEP

14. Lawrence Ferlinghetti (24.03.1919 – 22.02.2021): Joey Russ, theoldlady, The Quim Reaper

15. Ian St. John (07.06.1938 – 01.03.2021): gcreptile, RoverAndOut, WEP

16. Trevor Peacock (19.05.1931 – 08.03.2021): Bibliogryphon, CaptainChorizo, Prophet, Steve, The Daredevil, The Quim Reaper, WEP

17. Murray Walker (10.10.1923 – 13.03.2021): 14:22, Annami, Bibliogryphon, Book, Buffalo Phil, CaptainChorizo, chilean way, Elephant, Etushispushingupdaisies, gcreptile, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Joey Russ, msc, Prophet, RoverAndOut, The Daredevil, The Old Crem, The Quim Reaper, ThereWillBeDeaths7, TomTomTelekom, Vaagheid, WEP

18. Yaphet Kotto (15.11.1939 – 15.03.2021): The Daredevil

19. Beverly Cleary (12.04.1916 – 25.03.2021): Annami, Bibliogryphon, Buffalo Phil, Elephant, Etushispushingupdaisies, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Joey Russ, Steve, The Daredevil, The Old Crem, theoldlady, ThereWillBeDeaths7

20. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (10.06.1921 – 09.04.2021): 14:22, Annami, Bibliogryphon, Book, Buffalo Phil, CaptainChorizo, chilean way, Elephant, Etushispushingupdaisies, gcreptile, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Joey Russ, msc, Prophet, RoverAndOut, Steve, The Daredevil, The Old Crem, theoldlady, The Quim Reaper, ThereWillBeDeaths7, TomTomTelekom, Vaagheid, WEP

21. Walter Mondale (05.01.1928 – 19.04.2021): Bibliogyphon, Dying Probably, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Joey Russ, The Daredevil, TomTomTelekom

22. Anne Buydens Douglas (23.04.1919 – 29.04.2021): Annami, Great Uncle Bulgaria, theoldlady, The Quim Reaper

23. André Maranne (14.05.1926 – 12.04.2021): The Daredevil, The Quim Reaper, ThereWillBeDeaths7

24. Norman Lloyd (08.11.1914 – 11.05.2021): Annami, Bibliogryphon, Dying Probably, The Quim Reaper

25. Eric Carle (15.05.1929 – 23.05.2021): Bibliogryphon

26. Yoo Sang-Chul (18.10.1971 – 07.06.2021): chilean way, theoldlady

27. Kenneth Kaunda (28.04.1924 – 17.06.2021): 14:22, The Daredevil

28. Dilip Kumar (11.12.1922 – 07.07.2021) chilean way, Steve, theoldlady, The Quim Reaper

29. Renée Simonot (10.09.1911 – 11.07.2021): Dying Probably

30. Gerd Müller (03.11.1945 – 15.08.2021): 14:22, Book, CaptainChorizo, gcreptile, RoverAndOut,

The Daredevil

31. Ed Asner (15.11.1929 – 29.08.2021): Annami, Etushispushingupdaisies, WEP

32. Sarah Harding (17.11.1981 – 05.09.2021): Annami, Book, Buffalo Phil, Prophet, RoverAndOut, Steve, The Old Crem, The Quim Reaper, TomTomTelekom, Vaagheid

33. Abdelaziz Bouteflika (02.03.1937 – 17.09.2021): 14:22, Bibliogryphon, Book, CaptainChorizo, chilean way, Etushispushingupdaisies, Great Uncle Bulgaria, RoverAndOut, ThereWillBeDeaths7, Vaagheid, WEP

34. Jimmy Greaves (20.02.1940 – 19.09.2021): 14:22, Bibliogryphon, Book, Buffalo Phil, CaptainChorizo, chilean way, gcreptile, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Joey Russ, msc, Prophet, RoverAndOut, Steve, The Old Crem, TomTomTelekom, WEP

35. Robert Fyfe (25.09.1930 – 15.09.2021): Steve, The Daredevil

36. Greg Gilbert (07.12.1977 – 30.09.2021): theoldlady

37. Bernard Tapie (26.01.1943 – 03.10.2021): theoldlady

38. Ruthie Tompson (22.07.1910 – 10.10.2021): Dying Probably, Steve, theoldlady

39. Betty Lynn (29.08.1926 – 16.10.2021): Dying Probably

40. Leslie Bricusse (29.01.1931 – 19.10.2021): Etushispushingupdaisies

41. Clarissa Eden (28.06.1920 – 15.11.2021): 14:22, Buffalo Phil, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Joey Russ, Steve, The Old Crem, The Quim Reaper

42. Frank Williams (F1) (16.04.1942 – 28.11.2021): Prophet, The Quim Reaper

43. David Gulpilil (01.07.1953 – 29.11.2021): Buffalo Phil, Joey Russ, theoldlady, TomTomTelekom

44. Bob Dole (22.07.1923 – 05.12.2021): 14:22, Annami, Bibliogryphon, Book, Buffalo Phil, CaptainChorizo, chilean way, Elephant, Etushispushingupdaisies, gcreptile, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Joey Russ, msc, Prophet, RoverAndOut, Steve, The Daredevil, The Old Crem, theoldlady, The Quim Reaper, ThereWillBeDeaths7, TomTomTelekom, Vaagheid, WEP

45. Desmond Tutu (07.10.1931 – 26.12.2021): 14:22, Annami, Bibliogryphon, Book, Buffalo Phil, CaptainChorizo, chilean way, Etushispushingupdaisies, msc, Prophet, RoverAndOut, The Old Crem, ThereWillBeDeaths7, TomTomTelekom, Vaagheid, WEP

46. Betty White (17.01.1922 – 31.12.2021): 14:22, Annami, Bibliogryphon, Book, Buffalo Phil, CaptainChorizo, chilean way, Elephant, Etushispushingupdaisies, gcreptile, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Joey Russ, msc, Prophet, RoverAndOut, Steve, The Daredevil, The Old Crem, ThereWillBeDeaths7, TomTomTelekom, Vaagheid, WEP

Did I miss a hit? Please tell me, I'll fix it.

Thank you all for joining! :)

The result of the new game will be published tomorrow - I have to wait for some feedbacks about subs because of Bettygate (and real life stuff) ;)

• Like 5

Beat the Committee by 2 - I'll take that. Particularly given I made the effort to try and pick names on their radar. Think they missed a trick with Larry King and Ian St. John, both having previously been on the DL, while I was surprised they didn't choose Gerd Muller given his state at the end of 2020 and his standing in the football world. Maybe the inclusion of Pele is making up for it.