Meatloaf has to be a serious contender for the deathlist sooner rather than later because:

*He is fat

*He is diabetic

*He professes to know secrets relating to the assassination of JFK (through his Policeman father):

He confides, "It definitely wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald - and that's not my theory, I just know things. But I can't say anymore. I've been threatened, so I've got to keep very quiet. I didn't see the assassination, but I was at the hospital when he (JFK) got there."

*He allegedly has a large collection of teddy bears which he claims can come to life.

He is however, only 58/53 depending on who you believe and a strict vegetarian. Is this enough to save him?

• Like 1

Meatloaf? I have not heard any recent news reports about him. The last report I was able to find was from Nov 25th, 2003 when he collapsed on stage during a gig at London's Wembley arena and later on had heart surgery to correct an irregular heartbeat.

Have you ever tried Google, Weatherman ? :ph34r:

I think Weatherman90 was being ironic.

and a strict vegetarian. Is this enough to save him?

He's lots of things ending in 'onic,' but ironic isn't one of 'em. :ph34r:

(...Sorry weatherman, couldn't help myself...)

He's lots of things ending in 'onic,' but ironic isn't one of 'em. :(

(...Sorry weatherman, couldn't help myself...)

Do you mean Bionic? Or Sardonic? A tonic? Or possibly even mor... or no, couldn't mean that one :(

As a matter of fact, I did google him. I was just inquiring about the name; what kind of vegetarian would want to be called "Meatloaf"?

Heeheehaha..... IMDB says that he has had 17 concussions and broke his leg in 1978 while on tour in Toronto. Maybe he'll commit suicide upon learning that his Teddy Bears arent alive....

Meatloaf has to be a serious contender for the deathlist sooner rather than later because:

*He is fat

I havent seen a single picture of him where he is considered "fat"

m49.jpg

Are you kidding? He's a bloater.

(This was in the 'thin' section of one of his fansites, at best he's a yo-yo dieter, not good for the blood-sugar I'm sure).

(he's a yo-yo dieter, not good for the blood-sugar I'm sure).

Yo-yo dieter.... that would explain it, I had just googled him and I didn't find any pictures of him being overweight. Although he probably wasn't overweight in the peak of his career, when most of the pictures I found were probably taken.

Found an interesting article on Meatloaf, where he describes how he got that nickname. His real name is Marvin Lee Aday.

Meat Loaf credits career success to diversity

As a toddler, Meat Loaf, who has performed in a wardrobe as varied as a white pirate shirt or in an all-black ensemble topped with a red-and-white varsity coat, was nicknamed Meat, by his father.

He believes "Loaf" was added as "an eighth-grader when I stepped on my football coach's foot and he said 'get off my foot you hunk of 'meat loaf' and it stuck. Even teachers called me Meat."

Of course were he to expire "His name was Robert Paulson" would surely be the tagline - a good performance from LentilLoaf in Fight Club I thought...I very nearly forgave him for all those years of that painfully epic muzak ;)

Guest Meat Loaf fan

He's very much alive and well. His real name is Michael Lee Aday. He's not over weight, but he is big over 6 foot tall.

He's MARVIN isn't he, not Michael.

I heard he lost a lot of weight actually... the deatils on wiki are a bit sketchy though...

I heard he lost a lot of weight actually... the deatils on wiki are a bit sketchy though...

In that case maybe he should change his name to Thin Slice

I had meat loaf and mashed taters for dinner just last night along with some fresh spinach.

• Like 1