Died of COVID and was a keen anti-vaxxer apparently...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, drol said:

All of a sudden The Engineer has started doing his best Iain Lodger impression.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, drunkasaskunk said:

You took the words right out of my mouth. 

I'm certain it wasn't when you were kissing me. 

1 minute ago, Paul Bearer said:

Yeah, it is a bit repetitive that song.

Just now, TQR said:

Yeah, it is a bit repetitive that song.

Aye, I don't know what happens there. 

1 hour ago, drol said:

Biggest anti vaxer death if he was unvaccinated. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drol said:

It took the breath right out of his mouth....

• Haha 1

His vaccination status was unknown.  When you're opposed to medical apartheid and recognize that masking is nonsense, though, the cunts come out in force to fap over your grave either way.

• Sad 1

Wow definitely feels like a big one even though I don’t listen to his music 

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Wow definitely feels like a big one

That's what Gooseberry said. :evil2:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Salmon Mousse said:

His vaccination status was unknown.  When you're opposed to medical apartheid and recognize that masking is nonsense, though, the cunts come out in force to fap over your grave either way.

Sad Violin.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

When you support Trump, take part and anti-mandate rallies and share Clapton's ramblings on plandemic you have a good possibility to be you, the cunt.

Masking nonsense... stupidest thing I heard in a while. Really, go back to vaccines it s better.

• Like 8

IMG_20220121_131725.png

• Haha 4

What did Louie Anderson say when he got to Heaven?
“Got any Meatloaf?”

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Salmon Mousse said:

That comment is mocking those who suffered under the real Aparthied.

• Like 7
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, drol said:

When you support Trump, take part and anti-mandate rallies and share Clapton's ramblings on plandemic you have a good possibility to be you, the cunt.

Masking nonsense... stupidest thing I heard in a while. Really, go back to vaccines it s better.

Supporting trump is idiotic, yes, but you've been a unbelievable bellend for ages scouring the globe for any death that you believe helps support your faith in the jabs, the orange buffoon himself champions, that have done nothing, at all, to alter the trajectory of this virus.  They don't stop anyone from contracting it, they do not stop anyone from spreading it, and hospitalization numbers currently don't support that idea that they prevent the need for treatment from it.  The same people who were dying before are still dying.  That said, given that Meat Loaf admitted to being scared of the virus and that he was a walking comorbidity smorgasbord, I would find it odd if he wasn't jabbed.  You don't have to be unjabbed to be anti-mandate, you just have to not be an ignorant fascist prick.  Believe now we've both said our peace and we can move on and just continue despising either other from afar.

• Facepalm 3

As you like.

Legend. R.I.P.

F01CD323-CC31-4855-AD08-7F775F37D6DF.jpeg.34c65066352fae203f7d5e3553b7b3ba.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

What did Louie Anderson say when he got to Heaven?
“Got any Meatloaf?”

meatloaf.jpg

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Salmon Mousse said:

Supporting trump is idiotic, yes, but you've been a unbelievable bellend for ages scouring the globe for any death that you believe helps support your faith in the jabs, the orange buffoon himself champions, that have done nothing, at all, to alter the trajectory of this virus.  They don't stop anyone from contracting it, they do not stop anyone from spreading it, and hospitalization numbers currently don't support that idea that they prevent the need for treatment from it.  The same people who were dying before are still dying.  That said, given that Meat Loaf admitted to being scared of the virus and that he was a walking comorbidity smorgasbord, I would find it odd if he wasn't jabbed.  You don't have to be unjabbed to be anti-mandate, you just have to not be an ignorant fascist prick.  Believe now we've both said our peace and we can move on and just continue despising either other from afar.

I refuse to let you spread lies and then end the conversation.

I will use U.S numbers as that is where I am from and therefor most familiar with.

From June 2021 - September 2021 85% of those hospitalized in the U.S were unvaccinated or yet to receive two doses (Moderna + Pfizer).

The breakdown in ages may surprise you.

In unvaccinated, 36% were age 18-49 + 30% were age 50-69 + 29% 65+

In vaccinated, the numbers drop to 10% + 21% + then sharply increase to 69%

You may not be a statistics major, but tell me which numbers look better to you? Keep in only 15% of the entire country of the United States who were hospitalized with COVID-19 in a 4 month period last year were vaccinated. Of those nearly 3/4 were elderly.

Not only that! Those who we vaccinated had, on average, 1.1 less days in the hospital than those who were unvaccinated.

All those people in the hospital prevent others from urgent medical attention, hence lockdowns!!

What a study more recent? Here is something from the state of Washington. Statistics are showing a trend now? Facts and logic tend to do that.

As for talking about how the vaccine doesn't stop those from contracting it or anyone from spreading it. 

1. Educate yourself on what a vaccine is. It is a copy of the virus. You are GIVING yourself the virus in order to provoke an immune response. The whole purpose is so that when/if you do catch the virus your body already knows how to fight it!

2. The reason it doesn't stop those from spreading it any longer, which is a true statement...most data suggests that the vaccine no longer works as efficiently as it did at stopping the spread. This is because people chose to not get the vaccine. Omicron, Delta, etc.

3. Here is how the coronavirus forms variants. When it goes from person to person, it mutates. Sometimes this is a small mutation, other times it is a large mutation. Sometimes it is many mutations, other times it is none at all! The original virus and variants of it did not spread as well when vaccines were first introduced. This is fact, if I need to produce data showing this just let me know! Less spreading of the virus = less mutations. Is it any wonder that these mutations have popped up in countries where the majority of people were unvaccinated? 

There is so much information available online that disputes every single anti-vax conspiracy theory. The vaccine saves lives. If you don't want the shot? Fine that is your choice. Don't be ignorant on it though. That is what you look like, a miserable ignorant cunt who is forcing us to be locked down for another year. If you don't want the shot, accept you can't eat certain places or work one place or another. That's all these vaccine mandates really do.

As of November 2021 the CDC says, based on data available, you are 15x more likely to die from COVID-19 as unvaccinated than vaccinated.

Meatloaf once said, "If I die, I die, but I'm not going to be controlled." via mask and vaccine mandates. 

News flash, he died from COVID-19. As have many with that mindset.

I'm sure you will comment how the data lies and hospitals report more cases/deaths for money etc. etc. I'm sure with no proof or maybe from a website "www.COVID-19hoax.com". 

Not responding to any comments on this post. Educate yourselves people. Been almost 2 years. Getting old.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Facepalm 1

I used to call him Malt Loaf, which is apt, as he's now brown bread. Never cared for his music.

7 hours ago, drol said:

I'd Do Anything For Life (But I Won't Get a COVID Vaccine)

Anti-Vaxx Dreams Come Through

I Took the Mask Right Off of My Face

I'd Die For Q (Anon's the Truth)

Bat Virus Out of Hell

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, natquen said:

I'd Do Anything For Life (But I Won't Get a COVID Vaccine)

Anti-Vaxx Dreams Come Through

I Took the Mask Right Off of My Face

I'd Die For Q (Anon's the Truth)

Bat Virus Out of Hell

Hmm, Gimme The Future With A Moderna Girl I thought.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, MortalCaso said:

I refuse to let you spread lies and then end the conversation.

I will use U.S numbers as that is where I am from and therefor most familiar with.

From June 2021 - September 2021 85% of those hospitalized in the U.S were unvaccinated or yet to receive two doses (Moderna + Pfizer).

The breakdown in ages may surprise you.

In unvaccinated, 36% were age 18-49 + 30% were age 50-69 + 29% 65+

In vaccinated, the numbers drop to 10% + 21% + then sharply increase to 69%

You may not be a statistics major, but tell me which numbers look better to you? Keep in only 15% of the entire country of the United States who were hospitalized with COVID-19 in a 4 month period last year were vaccinated. Of those nearly 3/4 were elderly.

Not only that! Those who we vaccinated had, on average, 1.1 less days in the hospital than those who were unvaccinated.

All those people in the hospital prevent others from urgent medical attention, hence lockdowns!!

What a study more recent? Here is something from the state of Washington. Statistics are showing a trend now? Facts and logic tend to do that.

As for talking about how the vaccine doesn't stop those from contracting it or anyone from spreading it. 

1. Educate yourself on what a vaccine is. It is a copy of the virus. You are GIVING yourself the virus in order to provoke an immune response. The whole purpose is so that when/if you do catch the virus your body already knows how to fight it!

2. The reason it doesn't stop those from spreading it any longer, which is a true statement...most data suggests that the vaccine no longer works as efficiently as it did at stopping the spread. This is because people chose to not get the vaccine. Omicron, Delta, etc.

3. Here is how the coronavirus forms variants. When it goes from person to person, it mutates. Sometimes this is a small mutation, other times it is a large mutation. Sometimes it is many mutations, other times it is none at all! The original virus and variants of it did not spread as well when vaccines were first introduced. This is fact, if I need to produce data showing this just let me know! Less spreading of the virus = less mutations. Is it any wonder that these mutations have popped up in countries where the majority of people were unvaccinated? 

There is so much information available online that disputes every single anti-vax conspiracy theory. The vaccine saves lives. If you don't want the shot? Fine that is your choice. Don't be ignorant on it though. That is what you look like, a miserable ignorant cunt who is forcing us to be locked down for another year. If you don't want the shot, accept you can't eat certain places or work one place or another. That's all these vaccine mandates really do.

As of November 2021 the CDC says, based on data available, you are 15x more likely to die from COVID-19 as unvaccinated than vaccinated.

Meatloaf once said, "If I die, I die, but I'm not going to be controlled." via mask and vaccine mandates. 

News flash, he died from COVID-19. As have many with that mindset.

I'm sure you will comment how the data lies and hospitals report more cases/deaths for money etc. etc. I'm sure with no proof or maybe from a website "www.COVID-19hoax.com". 

Not responding to any comments on this post. Educate yourselves people. Been almost 2 years. Getting old.

Your raving, maniacal diatribe in no way indicates you've done anything to educate yourself over the last two years.  Do your percentages include those hospitalized within 14 days of getting the shot?  Do they recognize those unable, for other medical reason, to receive the shot?  Do they even come with actual numbers?  Hell, most importantly, why do they cut off before the last seasonal surge? And, ffs, the classic "all those people in the hospital prevent others from urgent medical attention" dogma of the rabid lockdowner who will never admit to the astronomical collateral damage caused by the hyper-focus on one pathogen.  Again, the jabs did absolutely nothing to alter the seasonal trajectory of the virus... hell, if anything, they led to a lot of jabbed folks confidently writing off their mild symptoms and going out to aid the spread (not that there was never an alternative to endemicity).  Out of curiosity, without you looking it up, I would like to know what you think covid's IFR is.

The second half of your post doesn't really even apply to the topic, at hand, as the shots aren't technically vaccines (acknowledging that they've attempted to change the definition on this side of the pond).  Your complete ignorance regarding variants did give me a good laugh, though, so thanks for that.

Meat Loaf did say that but, again, his own status is still a matter of speculation.  His accepting that masking accomplishes nothing and his opposing jab mandates do not mean he opposed getting the jab altogether.  He may have but, again, to me it seems unlikely as he did admit to be afraid of the virus and given his many commodities.  An opposition to forced injections doesn't make someone "anti-vaxx".

You should be able to inject whatever you want into your own body but you should not be able to force anyone else to have to do the same.  My entire issue (and it's with just a few people here) is the continued masturbatory glee at every anecdotal case of a fat/unhealthy, loudmouth who dying unjabbed, while ignoring the equally anecdotal cases of the healthy athletes, comedians, third-party-vice-presidential-candidates who come thru the virus just fine and every also equally anecdotal cases of a futballer dropping of a heart issue on the pitch.  We aren't going to get along, given how we view each other, which is why I saw it best to end the conversation.