Dying Probably

Last of the Presidents

Last of the Presidents  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Basically a carbon copy of @drol's thread.

Which of the current living US Presidents will die last?

Barack is excluded for being around 15 years younger than the rest.

Obviously Jimmy Carter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Clinton and Trump strike me as dying in their early 80s, while Dubya sees mid-90s like his pa.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Clinton and Trump strike me as dying in their early 80s, while Dubya sees mid-90s like his pa.

Sounds about right. tbh I put Clinton in the 76-85 range (oh that starts sooner than you'd think) and Dubya in his mid-90s.

Whereas if Jimmy Carter sees January 1st 2022 (he wont),  I'll put out a song about how awesome he is...

Aside from obvious obesity, I think that Trump has the least poor health of the 4. And looking to his family he seems to be quite genetically lucky.

26 minutes ago, Newjack said:

Aside from obvious obesity, I think that Trump has the least poor health of the 4. And looking to his family he seems to be quite genetically lucky.

Well Trump's brother died at 71 a few months back. Given that Trump eats tons of fast food and is miraculously still alive has to mean it'll all catch up with him sooner or later.

Also voted Bush. 

Trump maybe gets in the early 80s. Bill Clinton 2-3 more years than Trump (Trump is even older than Bill, by 2 months).

Bush Jr, I'd say high 80s.

And wow, those three were all born in 1946.

Carter... well, there are some ominous signs. A couple of months, a year maybe.

Estimates for all living US Presidents and President-elect

Carter: 2022 (natural causes)

Clinton: 2030 (heart attack)

Trump: 2034 (heart attack)

Biden: 2036 (natural causes) 

Bush: 2041 (heart failure)

Obama: 2063 (natural causes)

• Like 2

1.Jimmy Carter for obvious reasons

2. Bill Clinton because he eats unhealthy and has had the raspy voice since 2016

3. Donald Trump same as Clinton eats unhealthy and doesn't take care of himself.

4. George W. Bush seems the finest and healthiest for a 74 year old and has been strong after his father's recent death

I can quite easily see all of these bar W dying before the decade is out.

• Like 1

Bush's parents lived into their 90s, he seems in strong health, and he lives a low maintenance lifestyle since leaving the presidency.  He's the only one who will see his 90th birthday out of this group imo. Clinton is too skinny and his voice doesn't sound at all good anymore even when the written transcripts of his interviews are fine. The content of what he says makes sense but he sounds awful in how it comes out of his mouth. Trump is unhealthy and will be running from lawsuits for the rest of his life so hard to imagine him having any semblance of rest. 

George W. Bush. He wants to be able to help his nephew: George Prescott Bush (son of low-energy Jeb) to be the first Half Mexican-American to run for president and perhaps win, or Maybe not. 

• Like 2