Sign in to follow this  
Dying Probably

Final Child

Which one of Her Majesty's children kick the bucket sooner?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another one of these.

Which one of Elizabeth II's children will die first?

Went with Anne. Women have lived longer than men in this family (the exception being Philip) and she's healthy.

Just did a round of eenie meanie minie no and it landed on Anne

Edward as he is the youngest by far.Andrew I reckon will go first.

• Like 1

Just now, Sean said:

Hmm, Anne to inherit her mum and grandmum (and great grandmum)'s longevity.

Andrew to go fairly soon as that non sweating thing sounds like a serious medical condition to me...:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sean said:

Agreed. He'll die in an "accident" which will just be Liz covering the RF's arses

• Haha 1

Just now, Dying Probably said:

Agreed. He'll die in an "accident" which will just be Liz covering the RF's arses

Wouldn`t shock me.Could always do a David Carradine also.He is the largest of the 4 siblings also.Reckon the stress will take a few years off him.

• Like 1

voted Anne too given how long her mum and grandma (have) lasted.

35 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

I'll be fucking dead long before this game ends. 

My thoughts exactly.

And the title of the poll is: Which one will last the longest?

But the OP asks:  Which one of Elizabeth II's children will die first?

A recipe for confusion.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Toast said:

My thoughts exactly.

And the title of the poll is: Which one will last the longest?

But the OP asks:  Which one of Elizabeth II's children will die first?

A recipe for confusion.

I thought the same thing but couldn't summon up the drive to care to point it out.

• Haha 1

Andrew, car crash / suicide when FBI nab him

Charles / some sort of old age related ailment. 

Edward, in about 40 years when most of you will be dead

Anne, in about 50 years when I could well be dead. 

Has anyone noticed how nobody in the Royal family dies of cancer young? Gotta be more than good luck going on there? Already a cure just only if your rich enough? 

7 minutes ago, Where's the Greek? said:

Andrew, car crash / suicide when FBI nab him

Charles / some sort of old age related ailment. 

Edward, in about 40 years when most of you will be dead

Anne, in about 50 years when I could well be dead. 

Has anyone noticed how nobody in the Royal family dies of cancer young? Gotta be more than good luck going on there? Already a cure just only if your rich enough? 

Gawd.

Cancer can affect anyone, but a lot of the time it’s prevalence (and particularly the prevalence of certain cancers) is genetic. There doesn’t appear to be a prevalence of certain types of cancer amongst the Royals BUT many of them have had cancer through the years as this page demonstrates. Amongst them, the Queen Mother (colon, 1966 and breast, 1984), George VI (lung, 1951) then further back many more.

Two more things – with the invasive nature of the UK press these days, if any of today’s Royals had or have had cancer, they wouldn’t want it revealed. Likely in the extended family several have had the big C and overcome it or died from it but not made the cause of death public. Then ofc there’s the fact that the Royals, despite some of their less than kind stereotypes, are pretty athletic, keen on the outdoors and have very rich diets. They also drink moderately and with the exception of one or two (eg Camilla), don’t smoke.

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Gawd.

Cancer can affect anyone, but a lot of the time it’s prevalence (and particularly the prevalence of certain cancers) is genetic. There doesn’t appear to be a prevalence of certain types of cancer amongst the Royals BUT many of them have had cancer through the years as this page demonstrates. Amongst them, the Queen Mother (colon, 1966 and breast, 1984), George VI (lung, 1951) then further back many more.

Two more things – with the invasive nature of the UK press these days, if any of today’s Royals had or have had cancer, they wouldn’t want it revealed. Likely in the extended family several have had the big C and overcome it or died from it but not made the cause of death public. Then ofc there’s the fact that the Royals, despite some of their less than kind stereotypes, are pretty athletic, keen on the outdoors and have very rich diets. They also drink moderately and with the exception of one or two (eg Camilla), don’t smoke.

Queen mum survived both. I wouldn't be surprised if a cure was developed in the 50s or 60s and the royals bought it. Philip should have at least had lung chance the amount she smokes and the Queen mum liver cancer the amoubt she drinks. 

None of those cancer cases are recent. Which rather points to the fact they have a cure for it kept in their locker and many other diseases. 

2 minutes ago, Where's the Greek? said:

Queen mum survived both. I wouldn't be surprised if a cure was developed in the 50s or 60s and the royals bought it. Philip should have at least had lung chance the amount she smokes and the Queen mum liver cancer the amoubt she drinks. 

None of those cancer cases are recent. Which rather points to the fact they have a cure for it kept in their locker and many other diseases. 

691B4CCC-AE9C-4DA5-A5E5-02681689D5A7.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Where's the Greek? said:

You do realise what a plonker you look posting that rather than engaging? 

I gave decent enough responses to your previous posts but there’s only so much engagement you can expect of people when all you’re doing is pulling science fiction like conspiracy theories out of your rear end, which aren’t supported by a single piece of evidence to give them an ounce of credibility.

3 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I gave decent enough responses to your previous posts but there’s only so much engagement you can expect of people when all you’re doing is pulling science fiction like conspiracy theories out of your rear end, which aren’t supported by a single piece of evidence to give them an ounce of credibility.

I'm not pulling them out my arse. A quick look online would bring up news items about this and their other secret healthcare stash.

4 minutes ago, Where's the Greek? said:

I'm not pulling them out my arse. A quick look online would bring up news items about this and their other secret healthcare stash.

Infowars isn’t real news bud.

17 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Infowars isn’t real news bud.

Not one to trust Infowars tbh. 

Also since you mention bud, weed is truly a gift from God isn't. Your posts come across as the ravings of the kind of person who'd know!! 

25 minutes ago, Where's the Greek? said:

Not one to trust Infowars tbh. 

Also since you mention bud, weed is truly a gift from God isn't. Your posts come across as the ravings of the kind of person who'd know!! 

Make up your mind. If you’re going to be an effective troll you gotta stick to a single script. In a previous post above you indicated that you’re younger than most of the users here (how you’d know that as a newbie I’m not sure... unless you’ve been a user here in another guise long before now ;)).

Now you’re lecturing me about using weed (god forbid!) as if a terrible thing (no I’m not a user btw, makes me paranoid and nauseous). That isn’t exactly in keeping with Gen Z/millennials.

I think you’re a Boomer in disguise. :old: 

• Like 1

Edward. Anne looks even worse than what Margaret used to look a couple of years before her death and I bet Charles won't reach 85. Andrew? Nope

Andrew will live longest because he has no conscience. 

Charles being first out at around early 80s and after a record short reign (can't remember what shortest is)