msc

Ideas and possibilities 2022

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Murray Melvin was one of my subs for my main team this year.

Also a sub for my Silver Screen entry.

He's a name I only ever seem to remember on New Year's Day. 

8 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:
  • June Spencer - 101

Will be 102 in June and is still a voice actress on The Archers.

Back on the New Year's episode and still sounds sharp and plenty pf conviction behind the voice. So long as her health holds, the mental workout and stimulus of acting will keep her going.

Iris fucking Apfel. Why she’s not on the list despite her age and her famousness is a FUCKING MYSTERY

• Haha 1

Olivia Newton-John

Miguel Bosé

Gina Lollobrigida

Harvey Weinstein

Ozzy Osbourne

Michael Caine

Gene Hackman

Clint Eastwood

Jerry Lee Lewis

Victor Salva

Pelé

Bobby Charlton

Gerd Müller

Irene Papas

Vangelis

Mikhail Gorbachov

Carlos Bilardo

Lucía Hiriart

Jack Nicholson

Boy George

Hulk Hogan

Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Vince McMahon

Ric Flair

Tito Santana

Francis Ford Coppola

Those are the first names I propose for 2022.

6 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Louis Gossett Jr. has COVID, he was hospitalized but is now out again. More

of interest, is that he has some kind of cancer as an underlying condition:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/31/louis-gossett-jr-covid-19-left-hospital-out-coronavirus/

He’s on my 2021 DDP and alt.obits teams. 

• Like 1

F. Lee Bailey & Jane Goodall would be great to see on the list.

Pains me to say this as a Manchester United fan but Sir Alex Ferguson will of just turned 80 at the beginning of 2022, survived Brain aneurysm in 2018 and looks to have aged significantly to me recently, plus don’t see him seeing his mid to late 80’s. 2022 might be too early but do think he will go sometime in next 5 years, too big a name to miss. 

• Like 1

Larry King if he makes it through this year would be a good pick. He’s going to be 88 this year and has a long history of poor health.

Orlando Cepeda(b.1937)- The baseball hall of famer had a heart attack in 2018.In 2020 his family has been wrangling over control of his estate in court

12 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Pains me to say this as a Manchester United fan but Sir Alex Ferguson will of just turned 80 at the beginning of 2022, survived Brain aneurysm in 2018 and looks to have aged significantly to me recently, plus don’t see him seeing his mid to late 80’s. 2022 might be too early but do think he will go sometime in next 5 years, too big a name to miss. 

Agree 100% sadly. Defo one that should be under consideration from next year.

Charles Sobhraj

Just watched The Serpent and so googled the bloke. Apparently he has had severa open heart surgeries and is banged up in an Asian prison.

22 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Iris fucking Apfel. Why she’s not on the list despite her age and her famousness is a FUCKING MYSTERY

I choose her for my  Death by numbers  list! 

I first heard of her on here about a month ago. It may well have been a post by you  I took the tip or inspiration from?!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I choose her for my  Death by numbers  list! 

I first heard of her on here about a month ago. It may well have been a post by you  I took the tip or inspiration from?!

It’s OBVIOUSLY me, I’m the only one considering and talking about her on here :D

• Haha 1

I just found the list I made last year for people who are/were in House of Lords over 80 that I put on another topic. I updated it to show those who have died and Betty Boothroyd who is on this year's list.

L = Left HOL/retired since 2014 when HOL reform act came into place and are still living since April 2019.

• Baron Michael Shaw - 100 (L)
  • Baronees Pamela Sharples - 97 (L)
  • Baroness Jill Knight - 97 (L)
  • Baron Henry Plumb - 95 (L)
  • Baron Francis Tombs - 95  (died in April 2020)
  • Baron Norman Macfarlane - 94 (L)
  • Baron Tony Christopher - 95
  • Baron John Eden - 95 (L)
  • Robert Lindsay, 29th Earl of Crawford - 93 (L)
  • Baron David Stoddart - 93 (died in November 2020)
  • Viscount William Lloyd George - 93 (L)
  • Baron Bertram Bowyer - 93
  • Baronees Trixie Gardner - 93
  • Baron James Mackay - 93
  • Baron Terence Higgins - 92 (L)
  • Baron John Sainsbury - 93 (on leave of absense)
  • Baron Stanley Clinton-Davis - 92 (L)
  • Baroness Sally Oppenheim-Barnes - 92 (L)
  • Baron Nicolas Rea - 91 (died in June 2020)
  • Baron Bill Rodgers - 92
  • Baron Dick Taverne - 92
  • Baroness Betty Boothroyd - 90 - on DL list
  • Baron Rodney Elton - 90
  • Baron David Craig - 91
  • Baron Doug Hoyle - 90
  • Baron David Nickson - 90
  • Baron Tony Lloyd - 91 (L)
  • Lady Flora Fraser - 90 (L)
  • Lord John Prescott - 82 (recently had a stroke)

• Like 1

On 27/12/2020 at 20:44, The Quim Reaper said:

13. Dilip Kumar (131) (sorry drol)

14. Daniel Hernandez (6ix9ine) -- by the way he's living right now, he ain't making it past his 40's, he'd also be 57 in 2053

For 2022 here are my entries: 

Joe Biden - President Elect; going to be 46th potus, and has dementia, doesn't even know what he's saying anymore 

Queen Elizabeth the 2nd - Queen of England; entry for 2021, most likely an entry for 2022 

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburg - Same deal as Queen Elizabeth the 2nd, minus being the Queen of England

Betty White - From Golden girls, she'll be 100 by 2022, she's also looking brittle for her age

Daniel Hernandez (6ix 9ine) - a rapper from New York, by the way he's living, he won't make it to his 40's at best! He is also a convicted felon which makes him more of a target for death, if he gets in that situation. 

• Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 2

8 minutes ago, Jesse said:

For 2022 here are my entries: 

Joe Biden - President Elect; going to be 46th potus, and has dementia, doesn't even know what he's saying anymore 

Queen Elizabeth the 2nd - Queen of England; entry for 2021, most likely an entry for 2022 

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburg - Same deal as Queen Elizabeth the 2nd, minus being the Queen of England

Betty White - From Golden girls, she'll be 100 by 2022, she's also looking brittle for her age

Daniel Hernandez (6ix 9ine) - a rapper from New York, by the way he's living, he won't make it to his 40's at best! He is also a convicted felon which makes him more of a target for death, if he gets in that situation. 

29 minutes ago, Jesse said:

14. Daniel Hernandez (6ix9ine) -- by the way he's living right now, he ain't making it past his 40's, he'd also be 57 in 2053

Yes you’re right ! Let’s already make a list about people who will die in 2043, it’s totally accurate

On 01/01/2021 at 13:40, Handrejka said:

Lots of mentions for Michael Caine, what about his co-star in Alfie Murray Melvin?

Pops up from time to time (and a couple of people I know have seen him on tube in the last year). Seems in fine health, though obviously get on in age now.

Having only finding out about the death of Mike Lennox via Toby Hadoke's Doctor Who obit video, Murray Melvin would be another blow to the rapidly dwindling cast of Smashing Time. Rita Tushingham now nearly 80 too, though in good health.

On 01/01/2021 at 13:17, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

An outside bet would be Nick Frost.

He is getting so large that you will soon be able to pop him like a balloon.

Remember John Candy.....

Probably only a problem if Frost is also drinking heavily and/or shovelling copious amounts of coke up his nose.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vinegar Tits said:

Probably only a problem if Frost is also drinking heavily and/or shovelling copious amounts of coke up his nose.

It is always good to be 'ITK' and you have previously demonstrated that you are, VT.

Thanks.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vinegar Tits said:

Pops up from time to time (and a couple of people I know have seen in on the tube in the last year). Seems in fine health, though obviously get in age now.

Having only finding out about the death of Mike Lennox via Toby Hadoke's Doctor Who obit video, Murray Melvin would be another blow to the rapidly dwindling cast of Smashing Time. Rita Tushingham now 80 too, though is in good health.

Christ!!!

I never would have thought that she would be, well, 80! :(