msc

Ideas and possibilities 2022

9 minutes ago, Vinegar Tits said:

Rita Tushingham now 80 too, though is in good health.

I'll take your word for it, she's always been thin but now looks like a terminal cancer patient.  This is her in an Agatha Christie thing about a year ago.

Square_RitaTushinghamIC.jpg?auto=compress,format&fit=crop&w=800&h=800

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

It is always good to be 'ITK' and you have previously demonstrated that you are, VT.

Thanks.

Regarding weight issues, unless you really are ridiculously heavy (as in proper Guinness Book of Records/need a winch to get you out of bed) then it tends to be co-morbidities that make the difference. I was thinking of Robbie Coltrane re the drinking - he's now really big (unless he's recently lost weight, dunno) but the drinking and smoking will exacerbate his already iffy health problems; Candy used to shove candy up his nose frequently and as he was already prone to a heart attack due to his weight, that probably just brought the inevitable closer.

I suspect Frost's friends will have a word if his weight/health gets too problematic - both Simon Pegg and Peter Serafinowicz have got themselves in good shape in recent years (though there are rumours of how Serafinowicz lost so much weight). That or a wake-up call a la Peter Jackson and Kevin Smith.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Christ!!!

I never would have thought that she would be, well, 80! :(

She isn't. I could have sworn she was born in 1940, but according to Wikipedia it was 1942.

As for looking haggard, well, she was hardly known as a chubster, was she? Plus that Agatha Christie role doesn't exactly look the most glamorous of parts. 

• Like 1

Perhaps they're not sufficiently well known outside the UK, but I'm sure the fine actors below would all merit obituaries and so I'm surprised they have been omitted from the list in the last couple of years:

Dame Joan Plowright (Lady OIivier)

Joss Ackland

Colin Jeavons 

Peter Cellier

John Nettleton

Michael Jayston

Peter Bowles

Doreen Mantle

Despite being unknown in the Us,Joss Ackland will easily get mentioned in US media outlets when he dies  due to his portrayl of Hans In the Might Ducks movie which were very popular movie's among schoolchildren in the 90's.

1 hour ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Despite being unknown in the Us,Joss Ackland will easily get mentioned in US media outlets when he dies  due to his portrayl of Hans In the Might Ducks movie which were very popular movie's among schoolchildren in the 90's.

Oh no doubt.  I think of him as the South African villain in the second Lethal Weapon film and as the Russian ambassador in The Hunt For Red October.  

10 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

He will get a mention here, especially in Minnesota since many scenes were filmed in Minnesota. In fact some of them were filmed at the ice skating arena about a mile from my house. The building is no longer there, it was demolished a few years ago and is now the site of the new city hall, police station and fire department. 

• Like 1

On 04/01/2021 at 15:08, Phantom said:

He will get a mention here, especially in Minnesota since many scenes were filmed in Minnesota. In fact some of them were filmed at the ice skating arena about a mile from my house. The building is no longer there, it was demolished a few years ago and is now the site of the new city hall, police station and fire department. 

He'll obit in the UK because of his spunky backpack, if nothing else.

Anyway, there's a thread for him here -

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Philosopher Mihai Sora turns 105 in Nov,many family members do not think he will last to celebrate the historical occasion.

Just Checking Scum The Movie On IMDB Ray Winstone b1957  Mick Ford b1952  Patrick Murray b 1956  Andrew Paul b1961. So A Movie About Youths To Young To Enter The Prison System Has Actors Playing Teens Of 16  17  With A Nine Year Age Gap.

Mark Kozelek of Red House Painters and Sun Kil Moon was accused of sexual assault against 3 women last August. 

This has led to all gigs being canceled. This could effectively end his career and be the end of him

Who I'd add in 2022 that aren't in the 2021 List:

Joe Biden - In 1988 Biden was taken by ambulance to Walter Reed Army Medical Center for surgery to correct a leaking intracranial berry aneurysm. In addition to several sinus surgeries, Biden has had his gallbladder removed and has had several non-melanoma skin cancers removed.

6ix9ine - He's in jail, he's probably taking drugs, he's young though so maybe we can add him in 2032?

Kane Tanaka - Yeah, she's only famous for being old, but if the Deathlist added William Gates then why not Tanaka?

More TV Memories – The Ronn Lucas Show. – ADAM'S NOSTALGIC MEMORIES

Remember this cunt that was always on TV in the late 80s/early 90s then vanished completely? He's still alive. Only 67 but I can't imagine he has much to live for.

Mitzi Gaynor turns 90 this year. i tought she had died at some point. One to keep an eye on possibly

• Like 2

For 2022

New

John Astin (1930)

Rosemary Harris (1928)

Estelle Harris (1927)

Michael Schumacher (1969)

Buzz Aldrin (1930)

Gene Hackman (1930)

Bobby Charlton (1935)

Tim Curry (1946)

Marsha Hunt (1917)

Harald V (1937)

James Earl Jones (1931)

Return

Larry King (1933)

Mikhail Gorbachev (1931)

Ozzy Osbourne (1948)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dustin Diamond, if he happens to make it almost another full year with stage 4 cancer.  Just 44 years old, also.  

• Like 1

I'd definitely agree with Harvey Price as a pick, and I believe he has a certain degree of celebrity in his own right. His mum has just confined him to an institution, as she clearly can't handle him any more.

7 hours ago, MrWonderful said:

Dustin Diamond, if he happens to make it almost another full year with stage 4 cancer.  Just 44 years old, also.  

was about to say. he'll hopefully survive this year

4 hours ago, odeon said:

was about to say. he'll hopefully survive this year

You mean you hope Dustin Diamond survives the year so the DL Committee can completely ignore him in time for 2022? :P

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

You mean you hope Dustin Diamond survives the year so the DL Committee can completely ignore him in time for 2022? :P

I have full faith in the committee! :angel: