Paul Bearer

Ghislaine Maxwell

9 hours ago, Deadboy999 said:

She did not kill herself!

An outsider for 2022 maybe. If she enters a plea bargain to name others then it gets interesting.. 

• Like 1

Another cracking headline from the BBC:

Read next: Who is Adolf Hitler? The downfall of a talented painter

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, TQR said:

She could have had it all....

... wait a second, she did!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, TQR said:

Quite the opposite of a death occurring here, apparently this has all brought Prince Andrew’s sweat glands back to life.

I bet his sphincter has loosened somewhat also.

• Haha 1

Interesting one. From my (admittedly limited) knowledge of US justice I would have thought that in a 'normal' case the Feds would be all over her to get more info on other names in return for various reductions and luxuries. Then again, the upper crust do tend to operate on a code of silence much like a second rate bunch of mobsters. But GM is very much a nouveau riche in those circles.

This is - of course - not a 'normal' case. Given that there's a former President has his name in the mix. Not to mention many others.

Could run and run over the next few years. Won't surprise me to read in 2023 that GS is living the life of comparative luxury if she keeps quiet.

I very much doubt she'll be left alive a year or two from now. She has far too much dirt on far too many powerful people - gonna get herself Epstein'd with the official explanation of "suicide" believed by absolutely no one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Katyusha said:

I very much doubt she'll be left alive a year or two from now. She has far too much dirt on far too many powerful people - gonna get herself Epstein'd with the official explanation of "suicide" believed by absolutely no one.

Through they are huge risks in letting everyone quietly think she has been murdered. Particualy in somewhere as divided as America. 

If she did spill the beans on Randy Andy would the UK allow him to be prosecuted?

17 hours ago, TQR said:

Fred West, master builder and loving family man. 

ghislaine.jpg.c7da2bfe1ab043f4f6632e92ab53f8ab.jpg

interesting... :scratchhead:

• Haha 2

I have just rediscovered a wonderful cutting from Private Eye which was published soon after Robert Maxwell's death (1991).

Sheer genius.

Enjoy!

272153724_RobertMaxwellPrivateEye.thumb.jpg.16b2921e46cad2cbf002cd2ca4887ca0.jpg

• Like 4

I wonder if her sentence will be suicide

Sentencing today - her lawyers are arguing for it to be lenient. Be interesting to see how hard the prosecutors go after the rich and powerful contacts and also how hard they investigate how Epstein amassed so much money. She hasn't exacly sung, so far.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61822749

40 minutes ago, Grimgrass said:

Sentenced to 20 years in prison: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61970358

I'm thinking her short term faith is in lawyers and the handful of people - like her family - who still give a shit. She saw how it ended with Jeffrey. Not expecting her to blab in search of a shorter stretch.

In other news, who gets to play her in the inevitable big budget jobbie, Winona Ryder?

40 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

I'm thinking her short term faith is in lawyers and the handful of people - like her family - who still give a shit. She saw how it ended with Jeffrey. Not expecting her to blab in search of a shorter stretch.

In other news, who gets to play her in the inevitable big budget jobbie, Winona Ryder?

Knowing Ryan Murphy. He will do a whole 10 episode season on this with Sarah Paulson as main character.

I thought the courtroom sketch was quite... abstract.

That's quite some shirt the judge is wearing for the occasion and Ghislaine seems to have brought along her Converse trainers.  Meanwhile, smog is enveloping the public gallery.

image.png.dfa343ace792a1e2b1afceb54ec218db.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

She also looks like she's practising her moonwalking....

Strange timing for that though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3