Sign in to follow this  
DeathClock

The 21st Death of 2020?

Is there at least one more hit this year?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I think you can only pick one ...:mellow: (Unless they both die at exactly the same time.What are the odds of that happening?!)

Ask Adams and Jefferson

13 of the 20 who have popped off this year were over 90 years old. I don't see what all the fucking crowing and preening is for. They rammed the list with very elderly people and increased the possible success rate by a huge margin.

This isn't an exercise in " using your skill and judgement' Spot the Ball style but shooting fish in a barrel with a machine gun. 

Anybody going for a guess on the 21st death ought to just go and pick the oldest and most frail to have good odds on getting a result.

Hardly a game of skill, is it.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

13 of the 20 who have popped off this year were over 90 years old. I don't see what all the fucking crowing and preening is for. They rammed the list with very elderly people and increased the possible success rate by a huge margin.

This isn't an exercise in " using your skill and judgement' Spot the Ball style but shooting fish in a barrel with a machine gun. 

Anybody going for a guess on the 21st death ought to just go and pick the oldest and most frail to have good odds on getting a result.

Ok boomer

4 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Particularly as none of us had a hand in it.  It's OK to say "well played" to the committee, but I have no time for the "we" this n that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Lafaucheuse said:

Ok boomer

What the fuck has ' boomer' got to do with it?

IIRC, 3 of the picks were over 100 years old!!

This year's list has been an example of lazy, can't be arsed over serious research.

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

Particularly as none of us had a hand in it.  It's OK to say "well played" to the committee, but I have no time for the "we" this n that.

I have 'congratulated' the committee and the enema  but I don't believe that today I have posted  we in any of my comments  and intentionally  so.

• Like 1

Cmon 2020 walk away..

CoarseLightFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

What the fuck has ' boomer' got to do with it?

IIRC, 3 of the picks were over 100 years old!!

This year's list has been an example of lazy, can't be arsed over serious research.

Can’t your rejoice about having a record breaking year even though 4 centenarians are hits ? I rather have de Havilland, Kirk and Lynn as hits than Gulpilil for exemple Who is a nobody compared to them !

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Can’t your rejoice about having a record breaking year even though 4 centenarians are hits ? I rather have de Havilland, Kirk and Lynn as hits than Gulpilil for exemple Who is a nobody compared to them !

Perhaps.  They had all enjoyed very long lives, whereas David Gulpilil is only in his 60s.  Nevertheless he has a respectable number of film credits and is very much a "know the face but not the name" type of actor.  As are many, but it doesn't make them "nobodies".

There are few people in whose deaths I rejoice.

• Like 1

Its the festive season  I think Shane MacGowan  will be next

Desmond tutu

Desmond? No fucking way, blessed by the hand of God, that one!

Same as last time probably won’t be any but will go for Prince Phillip just in case. 

No... no.... not at the 29th, surely?

42 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

First off, you do not 'rejoice' because people have died.

You can have whatever you like, you are the new breed that would rather pick 50 terminally ill 100 year olds than actually research and pick names that would not necessarily be on peoples radars.

The DL list has fuck all to do with you or any other user of the forum, you have not invested in it, had a say on who goes on it or had your opinions taken into account.

Why you would celebrate the death ( that is twatish enough) of somebody on a list you had nothing to do with is beyond me.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

First off, you do not 'rejoice' because people have died.

You can have whatever you like, you are the new breed that would rather pick 50 terminally ill 100 year olds than actually research and pick names that would not necessarily be on peoples radars.

The DL list has fuck all to do with you or any other user of the forum, you have not invested in it, had a say on who goes on it or had your opinions taken into account.

Why you would celebrate the death ( that is twatish enough) of somebody on a list you had nothing to do with is beyond me.

If you like off radar picks , quirky picks and unique picks I think you will appreciate  my three Crumble teams for the 2021 Derby Dead  pool and my list for next years death by numbers especially. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

If you like off radar picks , quirky picks and unique picks I think you will appreciate  my three Crumble teams for the 2021 Derby Dead  pool and my list for next years death by numbers especially. 

I'm not sure I will if you pick any of the off radar, quirky and what I hope to be unique picks I submitted 3 and half weeks ago! :sherlock:

• Haha 1