Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to confound sceptics and be its most powerful yet like a super strong enema in 2024 moreso than recent years equalling or even beating 2020

It's been over three weeks since we had a major high profile celebrity death.  The last high profile celebrity death was Rush Limbaugh on February 17.  

Yes, we've had celebrity deaths, but nothing real high profile in a while.  

Also, I think 2021 is already proving to be a much better year, and I predicted that we will have a lot less celebrity deaths.   

At least in the United States, the pandemic appears to be on the wane, and doctors are now saying things can get back to normal as early as APRIL, and definitely by summer.  Right now, many states have lifted all restrictions and have even lifted mask mandates.  Many offices are reopening.  A lot of my friends who have been working from home are ordered to go back to the office full time.  

We've had a ton of celebrities who had brushes with death  this year and survived, including Dr. Dre, Tiger Woods and Ashley Judd.  All had near death experiences and survived.  All were almost swallowed by the jaws of death.  Could their recovery mirror 2021?  If this were 2020, all three would have died and joined the ranks of Kobe Bryant, Chadwick Boseman, and Naya Rivera. 

If 2020 was the year of death, 2021 is the year of recovery and comebacks...  And 2022 will be the year of hedonism and good times...  Maybe some force out there is saying, "okay, we killed enough young celebrities.  I will spare Tiger Woods and Ashley Judd, and hope humanity can follow their steps and move on the path towards recovery."  

Also, New Jersey just legalized weed.  Fans can now attend sporting events in New York.  Theaters in West End will open soon, and Broadway is likely to follow...  

So no matter what, 2021 is already a better year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Well my sensing skills were very timely, apt and not off kilter at all...

Aye, planning to use these powers for good anytime soon? ;)

• Haha 1

A forewarning that I am sensing  another bowel movement. The last time I revealed on this thread I could sense a bowel movement  on the way a 'hit' for the committee was announced  the next day in the form of Murray  Walker which was even quicker than I expected. 

Just saying...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

A forewarning that I am sensing  another bowel movement. The last time I revealed on this thread I could sense a bowel movement  on the way a 'hit' for the committee was announced  the next day in the form of Murray  Walker which was even quicker than I expected. 

Just saying...

Sure it's not going to be just another zelebrity birth?

• Haha 2

Waiting for Bouteflika or Marcos to finally kick the bucket.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

If that's what's causing Gooseberry to think his bowels are on the move, not only is he more famous than I imagined (even if only z), it's also something of an anatomical first for humans rather than, say, seahorses.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Toast said:

No its definitely  not that kind of shit!:lol:

5 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

No its definitely  not that kind of shit!:lol:

Aha, an admission.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Just saying...

I don't believe in everything like premonition, psychic abilities or anything else like that. But that's weird bc most of the time I tend to "feel" when a hit is coming too. Not those unexpected deaths, but something obvious like Dole, Bouteflika, Philip… And I feel it too tonight. Dole ? maybe Leslie Phillips… 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

A forewarning that I am sensing  another bowel movement.

Imagine someone unfamiliar with The Great Enema of 2020 reading this.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Seems somewhat constipated at the moment...

Well be ready for a plop followed by plentiful  use of toilet  paper sooner rather than later....!

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Seems somewhat constipated at the moment...

Agreed. It seems to be doing a very good impression of the Suez Canal at the moment. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Well be ready for a plop followed by plentiful  use of toilet  paper sooner rather than later....!

Well just make sure that the next ones to emerge from the nought are not upsetting like Murray!

29 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Well just make sure that the next ones to emerge from the nought are not upsetting like Murray!

29 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I will try my best!

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I still predict 2021 is gonna be a slow year for celebrity deaths.  Looks like Grim Reaper spared yet another high profile celebrity (DMX).  

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, BCAlum2000 said:

I still predict 2021 is gonna be a slow year for celebrity deaths.  Looks like Grim Reaper spared yet another high profile celebrity (DMX).  

I want a bit of the drugs you are on.

• Like 1

A warning that I am sensing  another bowel movement  on the way.

I don't think it will be too long, within another week or so, before the committee  has to cross another name of the list after a big plop noise in the toilet bowl.....

• Like 3