Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to confound sceptics and be its most powerful yet like a super strong enema in 2024 moreso than recent years equalling or even beating 2020

I wonder if there will be a massive  big plop and splash  last minute as a big  A lister name in deadpooling  dies?!

Also isn't there supposed to be a superstition that the official deathlist  never end on a total 11?? Or have I misremembered that?

7 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I wonder if there will be a massive  big plop and splash  last minute as a big  a lister name in deadpooling  dies?!

Also isn't there supposed to be a superstition that the official deathlist  never end on a total 11?? Or have I misremembered that?

Nope.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I wonder if there will be a massive  big plop and splash  last minute as a big  a lister name in deadpooling  dies?!

Yes, "never 11 without the 12th". 

The biggest victim of this years weak DL tbh.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drol said:

Nope.

Whilst it is unusual and exceptional  sometimes I do unexpectedly  have a large number two when I  go the toilet even though  I was only  anticipating a much smaller event!!

• Haha 1

Just now, msc said:

The biggest victim of this years weak DL tbh.

Well if the mantra is broken I think  frustratingly it was only within the last week with Desmond  Tutu as I was surprised at him being dropped.  But anyway Crumble ain't really one for a grumble  so onwards and upwards  bring on the  noisy toilet bowl of 2022!!

I have a strong feeling that 2022 will have very huge deaths

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Ali said:

I have a strong feeling that 2022 will have very huge deaths

You know what that is though.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I wonder if there will be a massive  big plop and splash  last minute as a big  A lister name in deadpooling  dies?!

5 hours ago, msc said:

It's uncanny

6 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

On the money

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

God no what's happened??:o:blink:

Betty White is DEAD< Gooseberry.

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, msc said:

Betty White is DEAD< Gooseberry.

I shouldn't  be shocked at 99   but I am . Love The Golden Girls :angry:

I was convinced  11 wouldn't  be surpassed so late. 

I wonder which name on the new deathlist will be the sub that replaced  Betty White?

Will we ever know?

6 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Whilst it is unusual and exceptional  sometimes I do unexpectedly  have a large number two when I  go the toilet even though  I was only  anticipating a much smaller event!!

Looks like I was right!

God Bless Betty White :wub:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I shouldn't  be shocked at 99   but I am . Love The Golden Girls :angry:

I was convinced  11 wouldn't  be surpassed so late. 

I wonder which name on the new deathlist will be the sub that replaced  Betty White?

Will we ever know?

750 points to sub, 19 pages in all, in TCD. I blame you!

:lol:

• Haha 1

I wonder if the new list will only have 24 retuness if the sub is a name not from the 2021 list. 

What a spanner in the works. Rip to Betty. Cannot wait to see this year's list 

10 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I wonder if the new list will only have 24 retuness if the sub is a name not from the 2021 list. 

I reckon Bob Newhart will now be carried over to take her place in the lineup.

7 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Yep.

• Haha 2

I'm sensing the beginnings and  stirrings of a bowel  movement. Something is on its way  and I think we can expect a January hit for the DeathList. 

Just getting that feeling I've had sometimes before there is  a major plop....

• Like 1

@Gooseberry Crumble When I saw this new topless man on the main page, I didn’t even have to check for a potential newcomer, I knew it was you  ! :wub:

Who is he ? The picture is so small when I click on it… 

anyway yeah bowel movement and everything, I feel that too and sooner than later I think…

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

@Gooseberry Crumble When I saw this new topless man on the main page, I didn’t even have to check for a potential newcomer, I knew it was you  ! :wub:

Who is he ? The picture is so small when I click on it… 

anyway yeah bowel movement and everything, I feel that too and sooner than later I think…

I am rubbish at resizing and downloading  photos! I am sure I could have done it in an easier  way with a larger photo when you click through!:D

The  man in the photo is an american bodybuilder and bit part actor Ed Fury who is still with us and in one of my Derby Dead Pool Crumble Teams!

A brilliant physique that he modelled in photoshootsin the 1940s and 1950s as well as being in films with actresses like Jane Russell as a mainly non speaking bit of gorgeous eye candy!:wub: