Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to confound sceptics and be its most powerful yet like a super strong enema in 2024 moreso than recent years equalling or even beating 2020

2 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I'm keeping  the faith but naturally  respect your opinion.

I definitely think the Derby Dead Pool ithough s going to end up with a phenomenally impressive total. 

I thought the super enema or whatever was supposed to be stronger than last year? So far it’s just a tiny, wet fart. 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, arrowsmith said:

I thought the super enema or whatever was supposed to be stronger than last year? So far it’s just a tiny, wet fart. 

Well in terms of the Derby Dead Pool  it is stronger and the year is far from over. Plenty of time for an avalanche of diarrhoea!:D

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, arrowsmith said:

not even wet at this point.

Dry. Very dry.

• Haha 1

Everyone at risk of any kind of diesease has been in hibernation for the last year or so. Unless they are terminally unwell or a covid denier then they havn't been at risk of dying compared to the year before.

As more countries open up there will be a moment of "maybe I should stop wearing this mask" or "maybe it is safe to travel again" and then they'll end up in hospital and maybe not even with Covid considering they had been protected by other things.

I feel like this fall can have some pretty big names passing on, and maybe one or two hits. Since the 1st of September we had some pretty big names, or at least celebs who were under our radar for this year list such as Jean Denis Bredin, Theodorakis, Sarah Harding, now Belmondo... I wouldn’t be surprised if we have a hit in the next few days or if people like Trintignant, Soulages, Eva Marie Saint or Janis Paige die before the end of the week

edit : Pelé or/and Berlusconi ?

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I feel like this fall can have some pretty big names passing on, and maybe one or two hits. Since the 1st of September we had some pretty big names, or at least celebs who were under our radar for this year list such as Jean Denis Bredin, Theodorakis, Sarah Harding, now Belmondo... I wouldn’t be surprised if we have a hit in the next few days or if people like Trintignant, Soulages, Eva Marie Saint or Janis Paige die before the end of the week

edit : Pelé or/and Berlusconi ?

I totally  concur! 

• Like 1

All this constipation is not doing well to 2021!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, drol said:

All this constipation is not doing well to 2021!

Which is why the dosage of the medicine needs to be stronger!

• Haha 1

My god gooseberry you really do spout from the font of the barking. Not sure how you keep it up to be honest, fair play though, for a load of utter tosh. you do keep it going.

• Haha 3

On 31/12/2020 at 02:17, Dying Probably said:

I would say the opposite, but you do you.

Always happy to be a voice of reason...

19 hours ago, Dying Probably said:

Always happy to be a voice of reason...

It's not over until the fat lady sings! We still have six weeks of winter left! 

Trust me it's desirable in life to be steady , patient and just keep going at it with an evolving technique and open mind  rather than premature and hurried!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

It's not over until the fat lady sings! We still have six weeks of winter left! 

Trust me it's desirable in life to be steady , patient and just keep going at it with an evolving technique and open mind  rather than premature and hurried!

Winter doesn't start until 21st December.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Gosh you are correct!:ninja:

Though if you live north of Hadrian's Wall, winter tends to start in September :P

For all of my complaints about living in the South East, I can't fault the all-day-long 13 degree Novembers! This is a tropical autumn for somebody who lived for the first 23 years of their life in the North East of Scotland!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

The year 2021  isn't over yet!

How can you always be so hopefull?

• Haha 1

Time for the ‘I predict the Grim Reaper will be nicely rested after a reasonably reserved 2021 and will revert back to his extreme anal evacuation ways of 2020, thus making 2022 the year of the deathly brown rain’ thread?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ali said:

How can you always be so hopefull?

Because I have experienced  many last minute surprises and splurges in my lifetime!!

7 minutes ago, TQR said:

Time for the ‘I predict the Grim Reaper will be nicely rested after a reasonably reserved 2021 and will revert back to his extreme anal evacuation ways of 2020, thus making 2022 the year of the deathly brown rain’ thread?

If that's a floater for you that's great!!

8 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Because I have experienced  many last minute surprises and splurges in my lifetime!!

Yes I belive we can still get one or two suprise hits but no more than that

1 minute ago, Ali said:

Yes I belive we can still get one or two suprise hits but no more than that

I think you are only focused on the official  deathlist whereas  I am thinking more broadly about other pools and other celebrity deaths eg Derby Dead Pool.  So I certainly  think there will be more than two deaths!

Also there are a number of noteworthy  deaths in 2021  like  Anne Rice  that belong in DDP terms the list of the missed as not chosen but still noteworthy .

1 minute ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I think you are only focused on the official  deathlist whereas  I am thinking more broadly about other pools and other celebrity deaths eg Derby Dead Pool.  So I certainly  think there will be more than two deaths!

Also there are a number of noteworthy  deaths in 2021  like  Anne Rice  that belong in DDP terms the list of the missed as not chosen but still noteworthy .

In that case I agree with you. I am a person who trusts my senses and feeling rather than faith. And I have a strong feeling a well person will die before the end of the year

• Like 1

Just now, Ali said:

In that case I agree with you. I am a person who trusts my senses and feeling rather than faith. And I have a strong feeling a well person will die before the end of the year

I take it you mean well known person rather than a  well person!?

I think a well balanced approach to life is always a  careful mix ,blend and combination of reason,  intelligence,  emotion and faith. 

2 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I think a well balanced approach to life is always a  careful mix ,blend and combination of reason,  intelligence,  emotion and faith. 

Sorry I meant well known

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Also I have a feeling that 2022 will have huge political deaths