Jump to content
Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to confound sceptics and continue to be like a super strong enema in 2021 equalling or even beating 2020

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

 

She as well!!! as a bed blocker till... the end

The Queen shows many signs of at least living as long as her mother so a wasted pick at 94/95 in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Stephanie Cole is a superb  actress especially at comedy and combining comedy with the right touch of serious and dramatic hence humanising a character. Her role as Sylvia in Coronation Street being a perfect example of that. She must be in her late seventies  now. I wonder if many people heaven forbid consider  her for deadpooling purposes?

Imelda Staunton another British favourite of mine as is Alison Steadman. 

Oh theres plenty of actors I like for other reasons  too..... Matthew McConaughey,  Chris Pine, James Caan,  Ted Shackleford, Jason Statham  far far too many to mention for a tart with eclectic tastes like me!:P

She turns 80 next October.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

The enema is going to send shockwaves through the deathlist committee and deadpooling  community in 2021.

 

Wait and see.

 

It'll get worse before it gets even more worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, paddyfool said:

Let's see: 

- Covid excess mortality will still be a factor for much of this year since vaccine roll-out will take time

- World's population, including its famous people, gradually getting older https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.65UP.TO.ZS

- Early TV era of celebs getting ancient now, and TV rather expanded the celeb population

 

I expect there will indeed continue to be many famous deaths this year. Not sure how many though.

 

 

We also need to take into account the economic effects of covid and the other medical conditions missed as a result of covid.

 

Deaths as a result of lockdowns and the resulting depression have been predicted to reach over half a million in the UK alone.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8925425/amp/Lockdown-claim-equivalent-560-000-lives-health-impact-recession-cause.html?__twitter_impression=true

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Normally I would be all-in on the likelihood of death regression in 2021, but the more I look at it, I'm not so sure.  There are so many quality picks who seem like solid bets, at least to me.  We shall see.  Perhaps we don't get 20, but I don't think it will be as low as 10, let's say.  I'd set the Over/Under at 17.5.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MrWonderful said:

Normally I would be all-in on the likelihood of death regression in 2021, but the more I look at it, I'm not so sure.  There are so many quality picks who seem like solid bets, at least to me.  We shall see.  Perhaps we don't get 20, but I don't think it will be as low as 10, let's say.  I'd set the Over/Under at 17.5.  

I definitely don't see it being a low number year for the committee now that  I have looked at the list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t  be surprised if january is a deadly month just like 2016, the end of december was quite rough (Ronald Atkins, Robert Hossein, Cardin...) so I’d love if it continues like that plus january is always a rough month in term of deaths

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, the_engineer said:

 

We also need to take into account the economic effects of covid and the other medical conditions missed as a result of covid.

 

Deaths as a result of lockdowns and the resulting depression have been predicted to reach over half a million in the UK alone.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8925425/amp/Lockdown-claim-equivalent-560-000-lives-health-impact-recession-cause.html?__twitter_impression=true

 

 

 

There's going to be so many folks with undiagnosed health conditions who are going to find out too late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Moaning Minnie said:

 

There's going to be so many folks with undiagnosed health conditions who are going to find out too late. 

Good point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting strong  enema vibes. I can feel and sense something  moving. Expect a hit for the committee  fairly soon.Days or weeks rather than in terms of months...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I'm getting strong  enema vibes. I can feel and sense something  moving. Expect a hit for the committee  fairly soon.Days or weeks rather than in terms of months...


"Days or weeks". :rolleyes:

That's a bit like going to see a spiritualist/medium and they come out with "I can see a woman. She's got hair... and she's wearing a top, and I get the sense that you were quite close to her".

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:


"Days or weeks". :rolleyes:

That's a bit like going to see a spiritualist/medium and they come out with "I can see a woman. She's got hair... and she's wearing a top, and I get the sense that you were quite close to her".

It means a January  hit which doesn't always happen and I'm definitely  leaning towards days rather than weeks .

 

So no Its not  really comparable with what you are saying to be honest in my opinion .

But there is an air and whiff ,admittedly  stinky air if my vibe is correct, of my comment  having a touch of light heartedness about it .Although people  are free to take things as seriously as they wish on a forum  naturally.

 

The enema will deliver.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/12/2020 at 10:44, Charles De Gaulle said:

I think 2021 will be a bad year for political and hollywood death. 

Seems I was correct about it being a bad year for hollywood. We have 4 dead Oscar nominated actors and actresses and it's only the first week in February.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Seems I was correct about it being a bad year for hollywood. We have 4 dead Oscar nominated actors and actresses and it's only the first week in February.

Christopher Plummer-Remind me who the other oscar nominee deaths are please?

Your analysis was spot on and the enema is certainly retaining its potency and strength. Another busy year beckons...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Christopher Plummer-Remind me who the other oscar nominee deaths are please?

Your analysis was spot on and the enema is certainly retaining its potency and strength. Another busy year beckons...

 

Leachman, Tyson, Holbrook

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will only get worse, since a higher proportion of the population is infected & new mutations are discovered every other month.

 

And I bet that the vaccine will kill a lot of very old & weak persons as well.

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two deathlist  deaths within less than a week should be a faith restoring act for those who doubt the enemas strength will endure in 2021.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Two deathlist  deaths within less than a week should be a faith restoring act for those who doubt the enemas strength will endure in 2021.

 

These things come in 3's.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/02/2021 at 18:58, ThePrematureBurial said:

And I bet that the vaccine will kill a lot of very old & weak persons as well.


No it fucking won’t.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

 

These things come in 3's.

I think you are right and with it being the  winter month of February and particularly cold in the UK I am expecting  some more news soon. There were three hits last February if memory serves me right.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Good heavens even I wasn't expecting three deathlist deaths in less than a week.

Former US secretary of state George P Shultzs death has been announced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use