Boudicca

Happy Hogmanay

Do we have a thread already? Do I care? All my closest companions have always been villains and thieves  If that doesn't sum up fellow DLers nothing does. 

Happy new year to all y'all, even people I've blocked. Lets all review the situation. 

• Like 3

Hogmanay can just fuck off.

You, Bou, can just.....have a good 2021.:)

• Like 1

Fuck you LFN. It was great to speak to you after so many years and knowing you would have stepped up to help. Priceless. And that c*** TQR too making me laugh the whole year. And SC whose love knows no bounds. And Harry Mac who sung starshine in the darkest days.

They can all have a happy new year anaw with love from me and my Baby Yoda Sir Creep got me, and obviously has my everlasting gratitude.

• Like 3

My first official Hogmanay dinner, albeit a couple days early (making it unofficial).  2020 the best year ever!  Full of unicorns and sodding robins and other mermazing things!

C05F41CA-5982-413C-ABC0-808F2BB75464.jpeg

• Like 2

My best pal is called Lang after Eddie Lang, a jazz guitarist I think. I don't know why he wasn't just called Eddie. His Dad got a Times obit though. 

**Please excuse the rice on that dinner. SC stays in Louisiana and theres absolutely no telling him. Anything. Ever. 

• Like 1

Surprised that there is not any cheese on it, that was always my experience over there, it was so difficult to get a meal without cheese on top.

I know what you mean about the rice though, I had a lot of trouble in New Orleans telling waiters to 'hold the rice'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boudicca said:

My best pal is called Lang after Eddie Lang, a jazz guitarist I think. I don't know why he wasn't just called Eddie. His Dad got a Times obit though. 

**Please excuse the rice on that dinner. SC stays in Louisiana and theres absolutely no telling him. Anything. Ever. 

My silly question is: what in the hell is that meal? (Forgive me. I live in Norway and some people here eat Sheep Heads - with the eyes looking at you while you eat their head......thinking seriously of becoming a vegetarian... Happy New Year! )

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

My silly question is: what in the hell is that meal? (Forgive me. I live in Norway and some people here eat Sheep Heads - with the eyes looking at you while you eat their head......thinking seriously of becoming a vegetarian... Happy New Year! )

I know what the tradish Hogmanay dinner is but I’m also struggling to identify this one. From a distance it looks like Marmite on toast with a packet of Uncle Ben’s. Bring oan tha fuckin’ sheep heid.

Auld Lang Syne or whatever the fuck it is you Scots say while the rest of the world wishes each other a Happy New Year.

Lots of love,

That Cunt

• Like 2

It's Hogmanay with just a Cajan twist. Everything has a Cajan twist and Americans will fry absolutely anything like Weegies.

"Dear Admins, can we get TQRs name changed to "that c**t previously known as The Quim Reaper"

Might be too long though.

• Like 1

Happy Hogmanay from me & Navid

See the source image

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

It's Hogmanay with just a Cajan twist. Everything has a Cajan twist and Americans will fry absolutely anything like Weegies.

"Dear Admins, can we get TQRs name changed to "that c**t previously known as The Quim Reaper"

I knew Scots were just the same as ‘Muricans.

And admins, you have my blessing. Or if there’s some kind of symbol that resembles a cunt, change my name to that and I can go about thinking I’m Prince.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I knew Scots were just the same as ‘Muricans.

And admins, you have my blessing. Or if there’s some kind of symbol that resembles a cunt, change my name to that and I can go about thinking I’m Prince.

@Paul Bearer @Death Impends

@DevonDeathTrip

Why isn't Pauline Bearer coming up? Have they banned that? 

Said the actress to the bishop.

Thanks for not banning it though. I'll use it to talk to Deathray.

• Haha 1

If you haven't almost burnt the house down and other regrettable things you are all doing Hogmanay wrong.

22 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

If you haven't almost burnt the house down and other regrettable things you are all doing Hogmanay wrong.

I've got everything for mince and tatties except two ingredients.

Mince, and yer actual tatties.

Takeaway it is. Frazzled parent...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Boudicca said:

Are you pissed? 

Got a choice of fine malts on hand, and the fire's already blazing - bit lacking in company (Tier Four), but we'll give it a go. 

• Like 1

SC told me that 2020 would be spectacular on Facebook so this whole year is his fault btw. 

Let's have a better one. 

Wishing (almost) everyone all the happiness, health and prosperity possible in 2021. Och aye the noo.

• Like 2

I will take the blame for 2020.  
And the credit for 2021 lol.
Hopefully fewer of y'all got lifted this Hogmanay for shenanigans and debauchery.
SC

• Like 1