Moaning Minnie

Biggest Miss of 2021

People still do not grasp the fact that the committee have little to no interest in the forum anymore and haven't for a long time.

It's just a list that requires little tinkering with every year.

It gets tinkered with for a bit and then they sod off back to their normal lives and barely look in over the next 12 months.

People need to wise the fuck up.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

People still do not grasp the fact that the committee have little to no interest in the forum anymore and haven't for a long time.

It gets tinkered with for a bit and then they sod off back to their normal lives and barely look in over the next 12 months.

One good thing to come out of this list is that I hope it acts as a deterrent to the people that think they're a bloody spokesperson for the forum, posting in the Ideas and Possibilities thread multiple times a day. Gets so darn tiresome seeing the same recycled names mentioned in that thread over and over.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Biggest Miss? Probably Martina Big:

Martina Big - Malaika Kubwa (@Martina_Big_) | Twitter

Fucking hell, Michael Jackson will be spinning in his grave at the plight of this fucker.

15 minutes ago, Arsewipe said:

Fucking hell, Michael Jackson will be spinning in his grave at the plight of this fucker.

:clivedunn:. Surely? :P.

1 minute ago, En Passant said:

:clivedunn:. Surely? :P.

No idea, but I hope for her sake its just gravy granule mix and she can make herself white again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Do any committee members still post?

6 minutes ago, Man About The Forum said:

Do any committee members still post?

Did any committee members ever post? It's the Illuminati, and we're just waiting to find out what 42 actually means.

Why does it even matter? It's an arbitrary list of 50, it could be computer generated, who gives a fuck? It's completely irrelevant to the fun we have here.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Is she ill? 

If she isn't then there is fuck all reason to have considered her for the DL list.

Well consider she wasn't even able to cameo for the big 60. It woulda been epic so Kens like, oh and someone who can't be here in person but has something to say too. Then shows the video of Emily. 

How else would some1 miss something that important :unsure:

19 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

NONE OF THESE ARE DEAD SO THEY ARE NOT MISSES. CALM DOWN.

Maybe he's planning something.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Miranda lass said:

Well consider she wasn't even able to cameo for the big 60. It woulda been epic so Kens like, oh and someone who can't be here in person but has something to say too. Then shows the video of Emily. 

How else would some1 miss something that important :unsure:

She is 91 and didn't leave the soap with a massive fanfare.  Maybe she made the decision that she did not want to become overly involved in the celebrations. She has never given many interviews or appeared on programmes other than the street. I would say that she guards her private life and likes to keep out of the public eye as much as possible.

I have picked Patricia Routledge for this year and my reasoning was that she had a fall last year and was recovering ( also using a walking stick ) which would suggest that she is both frail and unsteady on her feet.

She is a better candidate and has some form which suggests that she could deteriorate significantly this year.

Not a pick for the sake of it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, tbf, you are probably not a million miles away.

She was born white.:D

Edit: A pic.

NINTCHDBPICT000463325029.jpg

What's the worst type of genetic fate? Looking like Pauline from the league of gentleman or the black Tommy wiseau?

17b5718cec104fabf599455908a931ae.jpg

https___hypebeast.com_image_2019_02_tommy-wiseau-big-shark-movie-01.jpg

I think Eileen Derbyshire will never be picked because her staunch privacy means it's plasuable she could be a months later reveal which might mess up a future list.

38 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I think Eileen Derbyshire will never be picked because her staunch privacy means it's plasuable she could be a months later reveal which might mess up a future list.

Although her son, Oliver Holt, is a leading journalist who might well say something I would guess. 

• Like 2

Billy Connelly. The unfunny beardy twat is on his last legs. If he sees another Christmas I am a wide mouthed frog.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Nigel Bryant said:

Billy Connelly. The unfunny beardy twat is on his last legs. If he sees another Christmas I am a wide mouthed frog.

He's not dead. 

21 minutes ago, Nigel Bryant said:

Nigel????

8 hours ago, Deathrace said:

Although her son, Oliver Holt, is a leading journalist who might well say something I would guess. 

Yeah don't think she'll be another Paula Tilbrook. I'd imagine Holt would say something

23 minutes ago, BeretBleu said:

Larry King maybe the 1st big miss ?

Do you have info that he's about to die ? :unsure:

Phil the Greek will probably cling on this year.

9 hours ago, the_engineer said:

What's the worst type of genetic fate? Looking like Pauline from the league of gentleman or the black Tommy wiseau?

17b5718cec104fabf599455908a931ae.jpg

https___hypebeast.com_image_2019_02_tommy-wiseau-big-shark-movie-01.jpg

This could be the clearest evidence that Michael Jackson didn't die after all ! 

10 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Cilla Black was born Priscilla White. :rolleyes:

Doddie Weir.

You may reboot this as necessary on or around Easter. Don't come in here starting a new post you twats.  Use Sir Creep's.