Surprised this forum legend does not have his own thread - as a member of the crowdsourced list I believe he deserves one.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Surprised this forum legend does not have his own thread - as a member of the crowdsourced list I believe he deserves one.

I created it yesterday and it was cancelled. Still don't get why as we get quite regular updates about the corpse.

Old Crem just started more threads on individuals in 20 mins than I have in 11 years!

• Like 1

Can we seriously stop with all the new thread shit

Fear not, the thread for an established forum icon like Kumar can stand.

Here we see our man in a moment of tender reflection, remembering those dearly departed immortals who once guffawed with him at us mortal deadpoolers.

QCq6DFj.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

Oh Dilip....

Use links below to save image.

^^ Huh, what happened there...

Anyway, here he is three days ago on a new photo:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

^^ Huh, what happened there...

Anyway, here he is three days ago on a new photo:

He’s so bloody old he’s learnt how to photosynthesis from sitting in the sun.

• Like 1

Hospitalised and expected to be discharged tomorrow, because y'know, he's the indestructible Dilip.

• Angry 1

So we have Gowri Amma, Philipose, Saalumarada and Dilip Kumar all in hospital, but none of them will die, despite half of the country being vanquished by COVID. Too bad, could have been a majestic shootout taken from a Tarantino movie.

Also I'm thinking about that Robocop quote "I'm not arresting you anymore". I thought in the case of Dilip it would be "We are not hospitalising you anymore" but it seems I was wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/world/pakistan-govt-to-convert-havelis-of-raj-kapoor-and-dilip-kumar-into-museums-262889

Raj Kapoor's (1924-1988) and Dilip Kumar's houses/childhood homes will be renovated and converted into museums by the Pakistan government. Article also incorrectly claims that Dilip Kumar was born in 1911.

Dilip's house:

2880px-House_of_Delip_Kumar_in_Peshawar.thumb.JPG.aa11d68bec645c433f4225ba172eb27f.JPG

Also, does anyone here know how many of Dilip's 12 siblings are alive? Nasir Khan (1924-1974), Aslam Khan (1932?-2020), Ehsan Khan (1929/1930-2020)

His sister Akhtar Asif (b. 1937/1938?) was mentioned alive in 2011, Saeeda Khan (birth date unknown) and Farida Khan are probably still alive and are in this picture from 2019 with Aslam:

21b062bb8c9a63a54d4abe718a9594-1200x880.thumb.jpg.506d1577d67ac1d9f9add0091c357232.jpg

Also, if we compare Dilip Kumar's (b. 1922) and Raj Kapoor's (1924-1988) families and how long the members of them have lived:

Kumar's wife: Saira Banu (b. 1944), married since 1966.

Kapoor's wife: Krishna Kapoor (1930-2018)

Kumar's siblings have been mentioned above.

Kapoor's siblings:

Shammi Kapoor (1931-2011)

Shashi Kapoor (1938-2017)

Nandi Kapoor (died 1931)

Devi Kapoor (died 1931)

Urmila Sial Kapoor (b. 1935)

Kumar has no children.

Kapoor's children:

Randhir Kapoor (b. 1947) Recently survived COVID

Ritu Nanda (1948-2020)

Rishi Kapoor (1952-2020)

Reema Kapoor (b. 1952)

Rajiv Kapoor (1962-2021)

• Like 1

Suffering from bilateral pleural effusion and on oxygen support.

Expected to be discharged in 2-3 days :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Off oxygen and to be discharged soon. New picture shows our favorite zombie. 

Come on you pansies, I want to see a little heat against the top immortal heel this world has to offer! 

image.png

• Like 1

In the year 2049 Dilip Kumar is rushed to hospital for the 732nd time - reports state he is gravely ill and unlikely to last the night.....

See the source image

.....but is released the next morning to all his fans relief.

• Like 1

Looks okay, wife looks older than before

I'm kind of getting Joao Havelange vibes. Pulmonary issues are going to increase in frequency now. Havelange did have another year or so though, once those hospitalisations began.

He could even make it to 100, only a year and around five or six months to go. Seems a more likely candidate to get to 100 compared to some of the people his age like the two Bobs

Havelange was much better than the Dilip at 98. Dilip has looked like death for at least five years and has had the first serious issues back in 2011. 

Even if they drain his lungs pleural effusion will be back, he will need to be aspired more often and will end like Shivakumara Swami. 

I've never heard of him.

I thought the name was just another one of Pataks curry pastes.

28 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I've never heard of him.

I thought the name was just another one of Pataks curry pastes.

One of the most known actors in India (atleast of the actual old names) and one of the best bollywood actors according to experts. Amitabh Bachchan is usually ranked the best one, with Raj Kapoor, some kapoors and khans and Kumar next.

For us, he's more known of never dying despite always having bad health problems and looking pretty horrible. And has gained a legendary status because of this.

• Like 2