51 minutes ago, drol said:

image.png.75105667ec9bb3d86cb2bda2c3554763.png

Why. He still had so many years to look forward to still. 98 is no age to go at.

• Like 1

Unbelievable

• Haha 2

20210707_082621.jpg

• Like 2

At last this nightmare is finally over 

Rest in Peace. Last row is from 2011 or 2012 to his second-last hospitalization last month:

dilipevolution.thumb.png.6bab738e216af5a75d3f5a06046fd57b.png

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, arghton said:

Rest in Peace. Last row is from 2011 or 2012 to his second-last hospitalization last month:

dilipevolution.thumb.png.6bab738e216af5a75d3f5a06046fd57b.png

#NewProfilePic

92CAA541-CD2C-404F-83E6-A0445613173F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A huge moment on this forum and I missed it, ffs.

India has served kind to me today providing me with a shadow list hit and a scavvy hit with Dutt!

RIP Dilip, thanks for the memes

• Like 1

Do you think he's going to be discharged tomorrow yet? Maybe he'll live for another year or two.

• Haha 2

On 01/01/2021 at 20:46, Death Impends said:

Fear not, the thread for an established forum icon like Kumar can stand.

Here we see our man in a moment of tender reflection, remembering those dearly departed immortals who once guffawed with him at us mortal deadpoolers.

QCq6DFj.png

"Why did it take you so long?"

• Haha 1

Well I’m going to sleep and when I’m not there Kumar is dead... weird dream 

Well, now he's moved from un-dead to the other side, he can now replace a movie icon.

1, 2, Dilip's coming for you...

On 01/09/2021 at 13:34, arghton said:

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/saira-banu-hospitalised-due-to-low-bp-doc-says-doing-fine-now-7482277/

Saira Banu continues her late husband's legacy: hospitalised, in ICU for a while but now doing okay and going to be discharged in a day or two.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/saira-banu-battling-depression-after-dilip-kumar-s-death-diagnosed-with-coronary-syndrome-she-doesn-t-sleep-much-101630652866335.html

Diagnosed with acute coronary syndrome, doesn't sleep much. Wants to go home and refused angiography.

• Sad 1

On 03/09/2021 at 14:11, arghton said:

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saira-banu-out-of-icu-neither-battling-depression-nor-avoiding-angiography-says-dr-nitin-gokhale-exclusive/articleshow/85931187.cms

Banu discharged.

Doctor denies that she has depression. Did not avoid angiography, now back home and doing well despite heart/lung problems and diabetes.

• Like 1

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/saira-banu-remembering-dilip-kumar-on-his-99th-birth-anniversary-says-it-s-unimaginable-to-walk-without-him-101639210493218.html

Update on Saira Banu, talked about Dilip a few days ago to the press as it would've been Dilip's 99th birthday on the 11th.

He is a man who is so alive and vibrant. It is a terrible vacuum for all of us.

(I believe) he is walking side-by-side with me with his hands in mine. He is very much there, that's the way I think and that is the way I want to live and be alive. It is unimaginable for me to walk without him, you know, we have shared a life together. It’s been 55-56 years of togetherness.

He will always and always be alive for me.

And a bit on her own health:

I am not too good. I am striving to make myself fitter. You can imagine it is a very difficult job. It is a terrible jolt. I really wonder how long it will take to recover or if I do recover.

• Sad 1

On 18/12/2021 at 01:16, arghton said:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/saira-banu-remembering-dilip-kumar-on-his-99th-birth-anniversary-says-it-s-unimaginable-to-walk-without-him-101639210493218.html

Update on Saira Banu, talked about Dilip a few days ago to the press as it would've been Dilip's 99th birthday on the 11th.

He is a man who is so alive and vibrant. It is a terrible vacuum for all of us.

(I believe) he is walking side-by-side with me with his hands in mine. He is very much there, that's the way I think and that is the way I want to live and be alive. It is unimaginable for me to walk without him, you know, we have shared a life together. It’s been 55-56 years of togetherness.

He will always and always be alive for me.

And a bit on her own health:

I am not too good. I am striving to make myself fitter. You can imagine it is a very difficult job. It is a terrible jolt. I really wonder how long it will take to recover or if I do recover.

Saira Banu's mental health has much deteriorated according to her friends.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sister Farida Khan hospitalised and "has not kept well for a bit".

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 04/06/2021 at 13:40, arghton said:

https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/world/pakistan-govt-to-convert-havelis-of-raj-kapoor-and-dilip-kumar-into-museums-262889

Raj Kapoor's (1924-1988) and Dilip Kumar's houses/childhood homes will be renovated and converted into museums by the Pakistan government. Article also incorrectly claims that Dilip Kumar was born in 1911.

Dilip's house:

His sister Akhtar Asif (b. 1937/1938?) was mentioned alive in 2011, Saeeda Khan (birth date unknown) and Farida Khan are probably still alive and are in this picture from 2019 with Aslam:

Saeeda Khan dead.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1