Sign in to follow this  
Paul Bearer

Sock puppet accounts

38 minutes ago, Windsor said:

I used to be Banshees Scream and Tempus Fugit.

My current sock puppet account is Paul Bearer, but when I'm in character I don't recognise the Windsor account as a sock puppet account to the other one. 

I feel your pain.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:
49 minutes ago, Windsor said:

I used to be Banshees Scream and Tempus Fugit.

My current sock puppet account is Paul Bearer, but when I'm in character I don't recognise the Windsor account as a sock puppet account to the other one. 

I feel your pain. 

I'm also the Grim Reaper.

Just depends which hat I feel like wearing when I get out of bed in the morning...

• Like 3

Times are hard where I live, there's one account shared by the whole street on our one and only computer - hence the tonnage of posts!

No probs, mind, being west Cumbrian in origin we're all related and share exactly the same opinions.

• Haha 1

My original account was Star Crossed.  Took a break.  Re-emerged as SirC.  The writing style should have given that away.  Not to mention 'SC'... I mean cmon.
SC

• Haha 1

On 12/02/2021 at 21:02, j0neseur0 said:

I had a 14 year gap almost of not posting at all, but was still reading the forum frequently. As in I'd have been sad if my account had been deleted due to inactivity. 

It took me 6 or 7 years to finally sign up to this site and then another year for me to try and be active. Not that I think many people cares og reads my post. But it's a fun community and I'd wish I posted more frequently in the past.

• Like 1

None, had the same account for 12 years.But I did use my ex GF's email to register as I was on her computer at the time. Years later she contacted me and asked if I used her email for 'A deathlist' and could I remove it :lol:

• Haha 4

In defence of our glorious leaders, it's actually useful to have member / moderator accounts from a tech point of view if you are wanting to know how the forum software looks and works for the various strata.

I had one for that very reason but fucked if I still know the login and it doesn't even matter now. 

The ModeratEr Wars were terrific craic at the time though @Windsor

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

A place to move all discussion of Iain and his many facades without clogging up the already narrowing arteries of the Prince Philip thread

42 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

A place to move all discussion of Iain and his many facades without clogging up the already narrowing arteries of the Prince Philip thread

How about we start one for you and your alter ego? 

• Like 1

Also, this will be merged with the sock puppet thread soon. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Also, this will be merged with the sock puppet thread soon. 

Just name them! It's not like you are going to give a shit if you upset them, is it.:D

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Like this one, MSC? 

Possibly? tbh the sock/alt conversation was going on for a while in Time Added, I was just making my usual smart alec comment. 

If anyone else goes for "I Am Not a Sock" before my lazy arse self ever does though, I'll be pissed! :lol:

Bunch of posts here @diego that you haven’t liked yet.

• Haha 2

@diego, please stop your habit of liking pointless posts. Mod preview coming up of you don't calm down. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

@diego, please stop your habit of liking pointless posts. Mod preview coming up of you don't calm down. 

Worth saying that people on mod preview will also have to be stopped from playing the KoS games. The delay in publishing will fuck the scoreboards.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TQR said:

Worth saying that people on mod preview will also have to be stopped from playing the KoS games. The delay in publishing will fuck the scoreboards.

which we're quite capable of doing without this help.

• Haha 6

On 17/07/2023 at 16:29, Paul Bearer said:

FTR that isn’t a ‘like’ from me, it’s more of a ‘splunge’ reaction.

• Like 1